剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
《敢不敢》前情提要
Previously, on "Dare Me"...
我们不能留在这
We can't be here.
我们不能留下来过这里的痕迹
We can never have been here at all.
你的鞋 艾迪 你的拉拉队鞋呢
Your shoes--Addy, where are your cheer shoes?
你给了她太多力量 别再喂那个怪物了
You give her too much power. Stop feeding the beast.
贝丝
Beth?
有人对你做了什么吗
Did somebody do something to you?
柯莱特 你没事吧 发生了什么
Colette, are you okay? What happened?
我们心里都清楚 一旦他们开始
We both know once they start digging
调查威尔中士可悲的一生
into Sarge Will's puny little life
他们肯定会查到什么有趣的事
they're gonna find something interesting.
就像把石头翻个面
It's like turning over a rock
所有丑东西都蠕动着爬出来了
and all these ugly things wriggle out.
为什么你永远不会选我
How come you never choose me?
她有什么我没有的
What does she have that I don't?
她不是你
She isn't you.
我陷入了梦境
I fell into a dream.
一个美好的梦境
A beautiful dream.
我不想醒来
I didn't wanna leave the dream.
艾迪 你的幸运之手呢
Addy, where is you Hamsa?
你在踌躇不前 艾迪
You're stumbling, Addy.
这不好 艾迪
It's bad, Addy.
艾迪
Addy.
艾迪
Addy.
当地海军中士现已被警方认定死因有疑
你今天最好戴上幸运之手
You better be wearing your Hamsa today,
因为大事不好了
'cause shit is going down.
什么
What?
-我的幸运之手 -猜猜我在干什么
- My Hamsa? - Guess what I'm doing.
读报纸
Reading the actual newspaper.
验尸结果引出疑问
我觉得老太婆要吓晕倒了
I thought the old lady would faint.
"你到底知不知道那是什么玩意 亲爱的女儿"
"Do you even know what that is, darling daughter?"
卡西迪家的晨间智慧
Oh, the morning wit in the Cassidy household.
报纸上怎么说
What's it say?
"一名警方知情人士声称
"A police source reported growing suspicions
在验尸结果引出了弹道异常的疑问后
after autopsy results raised questions
出现了更多了疑点"
about the gun's trajectory.
"还有人表示 根据枪弹残留物测试结果
"One source also indicated gunshot residue tests
在受害者手部只发现了微量痕迹"
on the victim's hands showed only trace amounts."
该死 哈伦
Fuck me, Hanlon.
你花了一辈子时间 期待着某件事情的发生
You wait your whole life for something to happen,
然后 突然就发生了
and then, suddenly it does.
敢不敢
第一季 第十集
我根本不想伤害他 伤害马特
I never wanted to hurt him-- to hurt Matt.
我们没发短♥信♥ 也没说话
We--we didn't text, we didn't talk.
我们用这个程序交流 没有留下消息记录
We used this app. The messages weren't stored.
现在他死了 一切都随之而去了 艾迪
Now that he's gone, there's nothing left, Addy.
我们两个人之间再无联♥系♥
There's nothing that connects us.
如果在我们到场之前 有人去过呢
What if someone was there before we were?
那我们当时就会知道
We would've known.
我们当时就能看得出来
We would've been able to tell.
警♥察♥能看出来
The cops can tell.
我妈妈说警方在调查所有线索
My mom said they've been looking at everything.
你妈妈
Your mom...
她在负责这个案子吗
she's working on the case?
这是个大案 所有人都在调查
Everyone is. It's a big deal.
教练 这件事越来越大了
Coach, it's getting bigger every day.
如果他们查到我们呢
What if they find out about us?
我们可以直接告诉他们
We could just tell them.
发现尸体不算犯罪
Finding a body's not a crime.
你希望这样吗 艾迪
Is that what you want, Addy?
坐在审讯室里
Sitting in an interrogation room...
告诉警♥察♥你看到了什么
telling a cop what you saw...
你干了什么
What you did?
然后再告诉你妈妈
And then telling your mom?
我不会让你经历这种事
I won't let you go through that.
我不会的
I won't.
我知道这有多艰难
I know how hard this is.
对我来说也一样
Hey, it is hard for me, too.
我根本没法把这件事抛在脑后
I can't get it out of my head, any of it.
老鹰投资公♥司♥
不 告诉他如果急 就加倍
No, tell him double if he'll rush it.
萨顿格罗夫最好的房♥子已经装♥修♥完成了
Well, now that Sutton Grove's finest is done,
我们只需要再漂白一下
we gotta just throw some bleach in there
然后就可以出租了
and get that baby rented out again.
记得找个锁匠
Oh, and get the locksmith in there, too.
得赶在有人闯进来之前把门修好
We gotta fix that door before the ghouls start lurking.
贝丝·安
Beth Ann.
浪子 或许我才是浪子
The prodigal-- or maybe I'm the prodigal
在经历了克利夫兰饭店里
after my shameful conduct
那起令人蒙羞的事件之后
at that restaurant in Cleveland.
省省吧
Skip it.
这都多久之前的事了
It's water under the slowly sinking bridge.
但是 如果要准确一点说
But if we were to say, quantify it,
你有多崩溃呢 老爹
how broken up are you, Pops?
我不知道
I don't know.
自己做的决定 就要承担一切结果
I did the crimes, I'll do the time.
冠军 你愿意和老爹
Champ, you wanna catch
再吃一顿早饭吗
a second breakfast with the old man?
大厅里的伙食改善了不少
The place in the lobby has really upped their game.
你得付钱了 我现在没钱了
You'll have to pay. I'm a little light.
我没事 我什么都有了
I'm good. I got everything I need.
如果你缺什么就告诉我
You let me know if you don't.
明晚最后一场比赛
Hey, uh, last game tomorrow night.
我肯定会去的
I'll be there, of course.
你能相信 我们终于到这一步了吗
Can you believe we're-- we're finally here?
我能
I can.
贝丝·安 我
Beth Ann, I--I, uh,
我看了
I see it, you know?
我看了 而且让我惊叹
I see it, and it takes my breath away--
你变得这么优秀
how good you've gotten.
她让你更坚强 更强大
She made you tougher. She make you stronger.
她没有
She didn't.
是我自己做到的
I did.
注意
验尸官办公室
抱歉 我走错楼层了
Sorry, I-- I'm on the wrong floor.
我们不都是吗 亲爱的
Aren't we all, honey?
很容易迷路 不是吗
It's easy to get lost, isn't it?
我知道不是自杀
I knew it wasn't suicide.
但我没跟警♥察♥说
Didn't get into it with the cops.
我讨厌警♥察♥
I hate cops.
想听听我的想法吗
Wanna hear my theory?
当然
Absolutely.
连环杀手
Serial killer.
专门杀海军
Huntin' down Marines.
这年头大家都有政♥治♥倾向
Everyone's political these days.
但这只有一个海军
There's only one Marine, though.
并不是
Oh, no.
总有其他的 鬼鬼祟祟
There was always the other one, hulking around.
长得很吓人
Spooky looking one.
大个子 深色眼睛
Big guy, darty eyes.
让我想起我的前任
Reminded me of my ex.
直到他被拉去奇利科西
Well, before he got hauled off
执行任务了
for three to seven in Chillicothe.
如果有专门追杀海军的连环杀手
Well, if there was a serial killer targeting Marines,
听上去是个值得干掉的目标
sounds like he'd be one well worth taking out.
激♥情♥犯罪是个更合理的解释
Crime of passion's a much more plausible theory.
如果你相信关于那个女友的事
If you believe what you hear about that girlfriend.
那个金发女生
The blonde?
对
Sure.
她经常来吗
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表