剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
总有一天
And then one day...
你会意识到
you'll realize...
没有比痛苦更加美好的愉悦了
that there is no greater pleasure than pain.
你总是戴着这个吗
You always wear this?
是的 这能防止我的脑袋滚下来
Yeah, it keeps my head from rolling off.
你是突然转了性吗
Aren't you empowered or some shit like that?
承认吧 你想要这根屌♥
Just own it: you want that dick.
我对你的屌♥没兴趣
I'm not into your dick.
给我看看你还有什么
Show me what else you got.
我会不停地服侍你
I give and I give...
直到总有一天 我会得到我想要的东西
just as long as when the time comes, I get.
这是派对还是私闯民宅
This a party or a home invasion?
这是一支拉拉队
It's a squad.
是我的拉拉队
It's my squad.
艾迪
Hey, Addy.
我能给你这个吗
Um, can I give you this?
这是贝丝的连帽衫
It's Beth's hoodie.
我还想谢谢你今天救了我
Also, I wanted to thank you for saving me today.
贝丝真是疯子
Beth is, like, psychotic.
我总是知道你和她不一样
I always knew that you were different from her.
你差点就他妈没命了
You could have fucking got out yourself.
你应该来的
You should have come.
我没必要去让她有存在感
It's not my job to make her feel like she matters.
你去哪里了
Where'd you go?
无聊的球手派对
Boring baller party.
东大桥那里
East Ridge.
还是那帮混♥蛋♥和
The usual circle-jerk and...
呕吐的流程
puke routine.
我跑了
I ditched.
你要是来和我们一起会很开心的
Well, you would have had more fun with us.
重点是这个吗
Is that the point?
开心
Having fun?
不管怎么样
Anyways...
我带来了你的帽衫
Got your hoodie back.
你可能得洗掉上面的菜鸟气
You might have to wash the reek of JV weakness off it.
你的肩膀怎么样了
How's your shoulder?
很久以前有一次
One time, long ago...
贝丝和我说过一些事
Beth told me something.
"有一天 你会让我心碎" 她这么说
"One day, you'll break my heart," she said.
她在梦里看到了
She'd seen that in a dream.
我和她说那是不可能的
I told her that would never happen.
但是我内心中有一部分觉得那是真的
But part of it felt real and true.
爱
Love...
也是一种杀戮
It's a kind of killing.
没有人能全身而退
And none of us get out alive.
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表