剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
在少女们的无聊日常中
There's something dangerous
潜藏着危险
about the boredom of teenage girls.
教练以前说过
Coach said that once.
但她的口气不像是妈妈
But she said it not like a mom
不像老师 也不像学校指导员
or a teacher or a guidance counselor.
她的口气 就好像她明白
She said it like she knew
并理解这一切
and understood.
教练在我们身上看到了一些东西
Coach saw something in us...
某种真实而令人战栗的东西
something quivering and real.
她的目光穿透了我们的光彩
She saw past the glitter
我们的头发 还有我们的姿态
and the hair and the attitude...
外表下的一切
To everything beneath.
看到了我们的痛苦
All our miseries.
最重要的是
Most of all,
她可以看出我们在等待
she could see that we were waiting...
一直在等待
Had always been waiting...
等待她
for her.
那本是如此美好
It was fucking beautiful.
直到一切失去了控制
Until it went too far.
看不清 先求校了
三个月前
你喜欢有锥形尖端的那种 对吗 亲爱的
You like the ones with the tapered tip, right, babe?
对
Yeah.
投币洗衣机和干洗房♥
如果你们要打比赛
If you all got some game on,
你们的明星QB就不会被送去参军训练了
your star QB wouldn't be shipping off to basic.
招兵的人不会说谎
The recruiters don't lie.
这也是离开萨顿格罗夫的一种方式
It's one way out of Sutton Grove.
没错 然后被装进尸体袋中再送回来
Yeah, and come back in a body bag.
听上去威尔中士
Sounds like Sarge Will's been
一直让你忙活个不停 是吗
giving you the full-on hustle, huh?
他不是坏人
He's not a bad dude.
你觉得会有多难
How hard do you think it would be?
威尔中士
Sarge Will?
那棵树你高攀不起
You're not climbing that tree.
想玩点有意思的吗
Wanna make it interesting?
不可能
No chance.
我得保住自己的钱
I gotta keep my money.
你今晚换班吗 斯洛克姆
You pulling a shift tonight, Slocum?
得去喝上一杯 你呢
Gotta fill that cup. You?
试试看
Blow it off.
来吧 我们来练练
Come on. We'll practice.
这话你说了一整个夏天了
Yeah, you said that all summer,
但我们从来没试过 队长
Captain, and we never did.
去吧
Well, go on.
让他们看看后空翻
Show 'em the back tuck.
好吧
All right.
厉害
Nice!
谢谢
Thank you.
你越来越熟练了
You're getting better.
谁在乎啊
Who the fuck cares?
我看上去在乎吗
Does it look like I care?
我只是不想在区赛之前用尽全力 仅此而已
I just don't wanna flame out before regionals. That's all.
怎么 新教练会带我们闯进区赛
What? And the new coach is gonna get us there?
科莱特·弗兰奇
Colette French?
这名字听上去像色情片女星
Sounds like a porn star.
比较高雅的那种 不拍肛♥交♥
Classy one, though. She won't do anal.
从别的州来的新教练
Some fancy new coach from across the state
觉得她可以来带领我的队伍
thinks she can come and run my squad?
就算她很厉害 她也老了
And as if she's hot. She's ancient.
她都有28岁了
She's, like, 28.
我想看看28岁的老太婆能不能做到这个
I would like to see some 28-year-old ass do this.
过来
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
准备好了吗
You ready?
举起来
Up. Up!
动起来
Move!
你们可以为那些球手弯下膝盖
You can bend those knees for ballers.
也可以为我弯下膝盖
You can bend them for me.
永远别让两腿之间有那么大的空隙 汉伦
Never gonna keep your thigh gap like that, Hanlon.
再说一遍 贱♥人♥们
Again, bitches.
动起来
Move it.
快 动起来
Go! Move!
那应该就是她
I think that's her.
像是个老炮了
Coming in like an OG.
最好告诉贝丝队长
I better tell Cap'n Beth.
敢不敢
第一季 第一集
踢腿
Kicks.
高举腿坐
V-sits.
平板支撑
Plank.
可以了 列队
That's enough. Line up.
第一场比赛在下周五
First game is next Friday.
我看到了什么
What do I see?
日光浴美黑
Spray tans.
小粗腿
Gummy-bear thighs.
后院的酒会
Backyard tumblers.
我没有看见一支队伍
But I don't see a squad.
没有看到最出色的姑娘
And I do not see my top girl.
贝丝就是最出色的 她一直
Beth's top girl. She's always--
在我的队伍 你得自己争取地位
On my squads, you earn your spot.
变强 地位就可以上升
You get strong. You rise.
这就是你们闯进区赛的方式
That's how you get to regionals,
成为冠军
become champions,
向上爬就自己争取 而不是胡吃海塞 勾搭球手
get more for yourselves than Big Gulps and ballers.
我们八年级的时候就不屑于勾搭球手了
We graduated past ballers in the eighth grade.
我的队伍里不许用手♥机♥
No phones on my squad.
明天穿上合适的胸罩再过来
Tomorrow, come in a bra that fits.
把这个弄掉
Fix this.
我们不要这样的
We don't do this.
你有除臭剂吗
Hey, do you have deodorant?
我真的很喜欢她的头发
I really like her hair.
就像灰姑娘
It's like Cinderella.
你听到教练说的了 把咪♥咪♥兜住了
You heard Coach. Harness those babies.
我妈说我该为自己的身材感到自豪
Hey, my mom said I should be proud of my body.
蕾蕾 接住
RiRi, catch.
-那会在我脑子里循环一整天的 -没错
- That's gonna be stuck in my head all day. - Yeah.
-天呐 她太棒了 -是啊
- Man, she's so great. - Yeah.
-你明天要做什么 -不知道
- What are you up to tomorrow? - I don't know.
小不点
Hey, fetus!
-回头见 -好
- I'll see you. - Okay.
你没听说过弗兰奇教练带的上个拉拉队吗
Didn't you hear about Coach French's last squad?
她选的C位
Her top girl?
那女的头朝下掉下来
Yeah. Girl took a header.
马尾辫都被揪下来了
Scalped her ponytail clean off.
爸爸说你说谎
Dad said you made that up.
你最好小心点 不然
You better watch it, or...
住手
Ow! Stop!
爸爸
Dad!
你的座驾 美丽的女儿
Your chariot, fair daughter.
我有荣幸送两位可爱的女士一程吗
Can I offer two lovely ladies a ride?
行吧 你还好吗
All right. You good?
伯特的车也太贵妇了
Bert's ride is so "Real Housewives."
这主意怎么样
Here's a thought:
大♥麻♥烟 我妈的培恩酒 兰沃思峰
blunts, Mom's Patrón, Lanvers Peak.
-不行 -但我不能回家 拜托
- I can't. - And I can't go home. Come on.
家里逼的
A crackdown at home.
我要学习 因为暑假正式结束了
Gotta study 'cause summer's officially over.
之类的玩意
All that shit.
警车
你报♥警♥抓我吗
You call the po-po on me?
我回头跟你短♥信♥联♥系♥ 小贝 好吗
I'll text you later, B, okay?
你有阵子没发短♥信♥给我求救了
It's been a while since you texted me for a rescue.
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表