剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
蕾蕾怎么样了
How's RiRi?
情况不乐观 但她会好起来的
It's bad now, but she'll be fine.
还会和以前一样的
It'll be like it never happened.
你们其他人呢
And how about the rest of you?
一点漂白粉 就什么事都没了
Nothing a little bleach won't fix.
我 我在车里找到了这个
I, uh, I found this in my car.
我猜这是你的吧
I'm guessing it's yours, right?
嗯 这是我爸爸给我的
Yeah, um, my-my dad gave it to me.
很漂亮
It's pretty.
墨西哥
Mexico.
这是我们最后一次家庭旅行 后来...
Our last family trip before we...
准备好回去了吗
You ready to go?
嗯
Yeah, I guess.
你要一起来吗
You wanna come?
你们今晚可以和以前一样 在我们家过夜
You guys could have a sleepover tonight, like the old days.
我就待在这里 不过谢了
I'm gonna stay here, but thanks.
好了 你确定吗
Oh, come on, are you sure?
今晚我做饭 全世界可是只有你
I'm cooking tonight and you are the only person
喜欢我的酱猪肉
who has ever liked my saucy pork chops.
因为很恶心
'Cause they're gross.
你们俩可以玩那个古老的占卜板...
You two could haul out that ancient Ouija board...
我以为你因为坏兆头
I thought you threw that thing away
把那玩意...扔了
because of the bad...mojo?
不 就在车♥库♥里
No, it is in the garage.
你们俩以前经常能玩一晚上
You two used to be up all night on that thing,
寻找各种预兆
looking for portents.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
嗯
Yeah.
我什么都记得
I remember everything.
贝丝经常说 "我自己选择我看到的
Beth always says, "I choose what to look at.
自己选择我记得的"
I choose what to remember."
贝丝就是我的记忆
Beth is my memory.
我是她的
And I'm hers.
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表