剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
I'm fine.
你能告诉教练明早见吗
Uh, will you tell Coach I will see her tomorrow?
嗯
Yeah.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你去哪里了
Where were you?
柯莱特
Colette.
柯莱特 你没事吧 发生了什么
Colette, are you okay? What happened?
宝贝
Baby.
宝贝
Hey, baby, hey.
好了 是我 是我
Hey, come on. It's me, it's just me.
你没事了 怎么了
You're okay. What's up?
告诉我怎么了
Just tell me what happened.
发生了什么 我在呢
What happened? I'm here.
你今晚过得怎么样 小贝
How was your night, Bethie?
还行
It was fine.
很无聊
Just bored.
宝贝
Baby girl...
你不是无聊 你是心碎了
You're not bored; you're heartbroken.
你的心碎了
Your heart is broken.
真希望我知道是为什么
Wish I knew why.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
当然重要了
Sure it does.
你知道我有多么以你为豪吗
Do you know how proud I am of you?
我高中的时候 把时间都花在
When I was in high school, I wasted all my years
与男孩子们纠缠上 但看看你
getting in trouble with boys, but look at you.
你呢么努力
You're working so hard,
马上就要进国家赛了
about to get into the state championships.
区赛
It's regionals.
区赛
Regionals.
我们要去比区赛
We're competing at regionals.
我们所做的一切都是源于一腔热忱
We did everything from a place of heat.
希望 渴望
Desire, longing,
野心 愤怒
ambition, rage.
我们所做的一切都是因为内心的火焰
We did everything because of the fire inside us.
这让我们一路往前
It kept us moving forward.
让我们活着
It kept us alive.
直到最终 我们被吞噬
Until the day it swallowed us whole.
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表