剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
她站在顶端 带领她的队伍冲击州赛
top girl, leading her squad to states.
说得好
Hear, hear.
伊丽莎白·安 不是所有惊喜都糟糕
Elizabeth Ann, not all surprises are bad.
有时候 我们会做对
Sometimes, we get it right.
有时...
Sometimes...
好吧...
Yeah...
这个地方最贵的是什么
So what's the most expensive thing in this joint?
我从来没感觉这么饿过
'Cause I've never been more hungry in my life.
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
刚好就是我们要的
This is exactly what we want.
我的
Mine.
我记得你说过喝酒的都是弱鸡和可怜虫
I thought you said drinking was for the weak and pitiful.
那是你喝的方式不对
It's the way you do it.
跟大家一样 我也要过周末
This is my weekend as much as anyone's,
我明天又没什么大事
and I'm not the one with the big moves tomorrow.
快上来 走吧 快来
Come on, let's go. Come on, come on, come on.
-出发 -干杯 小贱♥人♥们
- Let's go. - Bottoms up, bitches.
贱♥人♥ 尿快点
Hurry up, bitch. Pee faster.
真没想到她们想要单独住
I'm surprised they wanted their own room
特别是去年夏天拉拉队那件事之后
after what went down at cheer camp last summer.
还有很多你不知道的
Look, there's a lot that you don't know.
表面看起来很简单
Okay, it looks simple.
贝丝是坏女孩 艾迪是她的中尉
Beth, the bad girl. Addy, her lieutenant.
其实还有很多 非常多
There's more to it, a lot more.
我说过我不去
I told you I can't.
去吧 大城市夜色撩人
Come on, night out on the big city.
我们一起去
Let's do this.
不管是巴黎还是克利夫兰 无所谓
Paris, Cleveland, whatever.
这可是区赛 贱♥人♥
It's fucking regionals, bitch.
我们得整装待发 全力以赴
We gotta be locked, cocked, and ready to rock.
30分钟桑拿 我赛前的秘密武器
说真的姐♥妹♥们♥ 我超累超紧张
Seriously, guys, I'm way too tired and nervous.
我不想冒任何风险
I don't wanna take any chances,
你们自己去吧
You guys just go without me.
玩的开心
Have fun.
好吧 是你错过了
All right. You're missing out.
你看上去很性感
You look hot.
我知道
I know.
要生一点 我的牛排越生越好
Bloody, as bloody as possible for my real steak
鞑靼牛排给我们这位饿坏了的战士
and steak tartare for our famished warrior over here.
没错 我们女儿天亮要出征
That's right, our daughter rides at dawn,
她一定得吃饱了
and she must be sated!
为这我要再喝一杯
I will drink to that again.
好吧 我就知道会这样
All right. See, I knew this was coming.
就一小口 一小口
Just a sip, just a sip.
服务员 请再给我一杯
Garçon, can I have another glass, please?
你明天需要保持最佳状态
You need to be at your best tomorrow,
因为我们是来挑战的
because we are coming for them, right?
哥伦布 克利夫兰 托莱多 小心了
Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo, watch out!
我们知道你很努力 宝贝
We see how hard you're working, baby.
不放弃 绝不放弃
Not a quitter, never a quitter.
她就是这么有韧性
Tenacity, she's always had it.
她是医生见过的第一个
First newborn the doctor ever saw
长牙出来的新生儿
who came out with teeth.
真的
It's true.
我们的宝贝是个明星 命中注定的
Our baby's a star. It was meant to be.
你是射手座的
You were born under Sagittarius.
是在阿卡普尔科金大♥麻♥的烟雾中怀上的
And conceived under a haze of Acapulco Gold.
打扰下 亲爱的 能...
Excuse me, honey. Sweetheart, will--uh...
能不能帮忙到这边
sweetheart, could you ever just, maybe, take a picture
给我们拍张幸福的家庭照
of the happy family over here?
你会吧
You got that?
就是那个小...那个按钮
It's the little--that one right there.
来吧贝丝 就像你说的
Come on, Bethie, like you say:
"有图有真♥相♥"
"Pics or it didn't happen."
看吧你需要这个 我知道
See, this is what you need. I knew it.
我从这里就可以看出你紧张
I can see the tension from here.
可能是有点紧张
Yeah, just a little tight from nerves, maybe.
如果你不紧张 说明你不够在乎
If you're not nervous, you don't care enough.
来吧 坐
Come, sit.
你明天只需要
All you have to do tomorrow
和你这几周做得一样
is what you've been doing all these weeks.
即使你忘了 你的身体也会记得
Even if you forget, your body remembers.
你说的好像很容易
You say it like it's easy.
我知道他们要什么
I know what they're looking for.
我们的日常训练就是围绕它的
I built our routine around it.
如果我们动作利落 甚至做好75%的
If our moves our crisp and we nail even 75%
翻滚和托举动作 我们就赢了
of our tumbling runs and tosses, it's ours.
前五名都会是我们所在的州
Top five all go to states, where we belong.
说实话 你真的想过
Be honest, did you really think
我们会成功进区赛吗
that we would make it here?
如果我觉得我们进不了
I never would have taken this job
我就不会接受这份工作
if I didn't think we'd get here.
我只指导胜利者
I only coach winners.
这就是我来萨顿格罗夫的原因...指导你
That's why I came to Sutton Grove...to you.
19岁 宿舍里唯一一个
19 years old and the only guy in the dorm
有自己烟草生意的人
who had his own herbal supplement business.
好吧
Well, all right.
尽情笑吧 但从前有个小伙子
You mock away, but there once was a young fella,
一开始是街头表演吞火的 收收零钱
started out as a fire eater, taking change from passersby.
可今天 他是太阳马戏团的创始人
Today, that man is the founder of Cirque du Soleil.
失陪一下
Oh, excuse me just for a sec.
塔西 我告诉过你我有个家庭聚餐
Tacy, I told you I had a family dinner.
我...我听不懂你说什么
I...I can barely understand you.
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
亲爱的 我从你的声音里都听出来了
Sweetie, I can hear it in your voice.
怎么 你认为他多待五分钟
What? You think five more minutes,
会变得不一样吗
that'll make the difference?
他是你父亲 贝丝 吃晚餐是他的主意
He's your father, Beth. This was his idea.
我以为他会... 对不起
I thought he'd... I'm sorry.
对不起什么 今晚吗
For what? What, for tonight?
还是为阿卡普尔科金大♥麻♥害得我们现在这样
For that haze of Acapulco Gold that got us all here?
让你怀孕 他被套牢了
Got you pregnant... him on the hook.
你要知道这和你没关系
Hey, you have to know this has nothing to do with you.
两位打扰一下
Excuse me, ladies.
卡西迪先生让我向你们保证
Mr. Cassidy asked me to assure you
他来买♥♥单
that he's taken care of your bill.
大圣人伯特 永远不会空手而走
Saint Bert, never without a glad hand
即使只是做做样子
or an empty gesture.
他还叫我先不要结算
And he instructed me to leave the tab open
万一你们还想要点甜品
in case you wanted to order dessert
或是任何东西
or anything else.
真的吗
Oh, really?
既然这样 给这里在座的各位来一轮酒
Well, in that case, a round of drinks for everyone
承蒙太阳马戏团的殷情招待
in this fine establishment courtesy of Cirque du Soleil.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
很好 你也很棒
Great, and you've been swell too.
你怎么说 贝丝
What do you say, Beth?
30% 不 40%给你当小费
30-- no, 40% tip for you.
我们让卡西迪老爹好好心疼一把
Let's hit Pops Cassidy right were his heart is:
享受他那阔绰的小钱包带来的愉悦
nestled in that snug little wallet of his.
亲爱的 等等
Hey, honey, wait.
这些从来都不是我要求的
I never asked for this.
一点也不想要
I never asked for any of it.
我不确定蕾蕾出事后 我们还能否恢复士气
I wasn't sure we'd recover after RiRi.
有时发生这种事反而会带来积极的影响
Sometimes a thing like that is a positive.
一旦你知道 真正地知道
Once you know, really know,
你离摔下去只有一根睫毛之距
that you're just an eyelash away from a fall...
你不会忘记 风险是真实存在的
You don't forget it. Stakes are real.
一切就会更重要
Everything matters more.
如果太多到没法承受怎么办
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表