剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
《敢不敢》前情提要
Previously on "Dare Me"...
所以我才给你蕾蕾的位置 更多机会发光
That's why I gave you RiRi's part--more time to shine.
永远不要因为想要什么而内疚
Never feel guilty for wanting things.
人们总会让你为想要拥有而内疚
People will always make you feel guilty for wanting things.
就和我说一次实话吧
Just tell me the truth for once in your life.
艾迪 你昨晚和她一起吗
Addy, were you with her last night?
现在的重点是区赛 不是你
This is about regionals, but this is about you.
重点是你 你只会微笑
This is about you. You just smile,
然后捅向我的心脏
and then you stab me in the fucking heart.
什么对你来说都不够
Nothing's ever enough for you.
-她到底有什么好的 -她不是你
- What is it about her? - She isn't you.
如果你真的在乎我
If you care about me,
你就该照我说的做 赶紧离开
you will do what I ask and leave.
退下
Stand down!
你有看到我吗 我存在吗
Do you even see me? Am I even here?
我们在说的是我的人生
This is my life that we're talking about.
你就是我的人生
You are my life.
完了 艾迪
It's bad, Addy.
我以前从没给过别人任何东西
I never gave anything to anyone before.
不像这样
Not like this.
以前也没有任何人在乎我
I never was anything to anyone before.
不像这样
Not like this.
我从来都不会像以前那样
I never was before.
直到现在
Now, I am.
他一直给我发短♥信♥ 不停地发
He kept texting me. He wouldn't stop.
他说没了我他活不了
He said he couldn't live without me,
没了我 他没有活下去的理由
that he had no reason to keep going.
这是他的原话
That's what he said.
一切都崩溃了 他不知道该怎么补救
It was all falling apart and he didn't know how to fix it.
他说自己不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what to do. That's what he said.
我该怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
我当时睡着了 什么也做不了
I mean, I was asleep, so I couldn't do anything.
我连电♥话♥都打不了
I couldn't even call.
麦迪森终于睡着了
Finally, Madison went to sleep.
马特吃了片安♥眠♥药♥ 然后我就来了
And Matt took a sleeping pill. And so I came.
我说过我会来 我也来了
I said I would come, and I did.
然后他就成这样了
And there he was.
我不敢相信 我不敢相信这一切
I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe all the...
我差点滑倒
I almost slipped in it.
但我没有 我没碰到他
I didn't though. I didn't touch him.
艾迪 艾迪 别碰他
Addy. Addy, do not touch him.
不要
Don't.
我得好好想想
I need-- I need to fucking think.
我得恢复理智
I need to get my head in order.
等等 那是什么声音
Wait, what is that?
我的手♥机♥
My phone.
艾迪 谁的电♥话♥
Addy, who's calling you?
是短♥信♥ 我总是收到短♥信♥
It's a text. I get them all the time.
午夜的时候收到短♥信♥
In the middle of the night?
艾迪 谁在午夜给你发短♥信♥
Addy, who is texting you in the middle of the night?
拉拉队群聊
The squad group text.
没事
It's nothing.
那是什么
What is that?
那是他的牙齿
Those are his teeth.
是他自己
He did this?
他是自杀吗
He did this to himself?
他发给我的那些短♥信♥
Those texts he sent me...
我以为他不是那个意思 不像这样
I didn't think he meant them-- not like this.
他们在路上了吗
Are they on their way?
他们来了吗 你报♥警♥了吗
Are they coming? Did you call 911?
当然没有
No, of course not.
什么
What?
求求你 不要
Please, no.
不要碰任何东西
Don't touch anything.
我们不能留在这
We can't be here.
我们不能留下来过这里的痕迹
We can never have been here at all.
我们得赶紧离开
We need to go.
你要丢下他吗
Are you gonna leave him?
得让别人发现他
Someone else has to find him.
结束了
It's over now.
敢不敢
第一季 第八集
-你看见了吗 -什么
- Did you see that? - What?
那里什么也没有
Nothing's there.
-你车呢 -我坐的士来的
- Where's your car? - I caught a taxi.
我的车在店里 你车呢
My car's in the shop. Where's your car?
私人领地
不准停车
卸货区
停车 就这
Pull over. Right here.
但你的房♥子在那边
But your house is over there.
你觉得马特起来了
You think Matt's up?
没有
No.
我们要报♥警♥吗
Are we gonna call the cops now?
会没事的
It'll be all right.
-他们会找到他的 -谁
- They'll find him. - Who?
总有人会的
Someone.
他的房♥东
His landlord.
他的手下
One of his men.
但其实是我们
But it was us.
如果我们报♥警♥ 他们会问
If we call, they're gonna ask
我们大半夜的在那干什么
what we were doing there in the middle of the night.
一切都会完蛋
Everything will blow up.
我的生活 会完蛋
My life...will blow up.
忘了这一切吧
Just forget about this.
好吗 回家
Okay? Go home.
假装没发生过 一切都会好的
Pretend it didn't happen. It's gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
这事不会追查到你 你明白的
This doesn't have to touch you. You get that.
贝丝
你以为你能这么给我玩失踪吗
我受够了
说真的 你搞什么
抱歉 我正要走
I'm so sorry. I was just leaving.
没人看见我
No one saw me.
你是我的朋友 艾迪
You're my friend, Addy--
我唯一的朋友
the only friend I ever had.
你没事
You're okay.
你没事了 没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
我们今晚庆祝吗
要先洗12个澡 然后很显然
小杰 正在蕾蕾家派对
啤酒和男人 我们赢了 撒野吧
别告诉菜鸟 等等
我不在乎她们来不来 我们赢了
就是 站在最底下的婊♥子♥也得喜欢今晚
这我不清楚 但我可以让她们一瓶啤酒
我们是冠军
我来了 穿着四十年代风情
艾迪 你在哪 来了没
就是啊 都错过狂欢了
打败多少队 喝多少酒 来吧
这是你想要的
It's what you wanted.
你说"快点"
You said "Faster."
来啊 哥们
Come on, man.
杀 杀
Kill. Kill.
我听说了好消息
Heard the big news.
-什么 -昨天
- What? - Yesterday.
你的人生彻底改变了 对吧
That your life changed forever, right?
想让我大声说出来吗
Wanna make me say it out loud?
区赛 妹子 州赛最佳
Regionals, girl. Best in the states?
恭喜了
Congratulations, right?
谢谢 抱歉
Thanks. Sorry.
我们只是昨晚庆祝地有点过头
We just went a little overboard with the celebrating.
是啊 刚才
Yeah, for a minute,
我还以为你摔着头了呢
I thought you might've landed on your head.
没有
No.
不过说说 赢得这么一个
Hey, also, tell me-- how does it feel to actually--
有意义的奖是什么感受
I don't know-- win something that matters?
因为我出生后 这里的橄榄球就能进过州赛
Because football hasn't been to state since I was born.
艾迪 艾迪
Addy? Addy!
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表