剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
斯洛克姆在找上大学的学费
Slocum's just looking for college money.
今天没有种马中士
And no Sarge Stud today.
看来他把巧簧舌
Guess he's making use
用在了别的地方
of that silver hurricane tongue elsewhere.
这倒是解释了教练取消训练的原因
That'd explain why Coach canceled practice.
你听说了
Oh, you heard.
我无所不知
Oh, I hear everything.
你现在还不知道吗 汉伦
Don't you know that by now, Hanlon?
你和塔西昨天去哪了
So where did you and Tacy go yesterday?
去看整牙医生了
Orthodontist.
伯特搞到了买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的优♥惠♥价
Bert found a good two-for-one deal.
或者他在找第三任妻子
That or he's searching for wife number three.
你的牙没问题
You have perfect teeth.
至少我的谎话说得比教练的好
At least my lie is better than Coach's.
她取消训练的理由是什么
What was her excuse for canceling?
什么 把根扎好吗
What, getting those roots done?
提早跑回家给那个妻子劈腿的可怜教练先生
Running home early to make a pot roast for poor Mr. Coach,
做炖肉吗
the little cuckhold?
我们不是早就说过这事了吗
Thought we were done with this.
之前是的
We were
直到她让你当了小队的贱♥人♥指挥
till she leveled you up to boss bitch mode.
我可是很想看到的
That I would have loved to see.
真正的汉伦
Hanlon in heat.
我相信我很快就会再看到
I'm sure I'll see it again soon,
不如就今晚
maybe tonight.
游乐场
Playland?
从没见你这么推荐一个派对
Never seen you hype a party so hard.
你的目的是什么
What's your angle?
我就不能是为了玩得开心吗
Can't I just want to have fun
和我的朋友
with my friends?
每个女人都有自己的秘密
Every woman has her secrets.
那是什么
What is that,
军队的东西吗
some military thing?
如果你在高中就有这个纹身
If you had it in high school,
我就不会放过你了
I never would have let go of you.
那是我的错了
Oh, that was my mistake.
我现在在这里了
I'm here now.
你锁门了吗
Did you lock the door?
怎么 你不相信我
What, you don't trust me?
我相信你
I trust you.
反正解释起来也很容易
Be easy to explain anyway.
你只是在履行你的爱国职责
You're just doing your patriotic duty.
我是为了这个吗
Oh, is that what I'm doing?
我不知道 你告诉我
I don't know, you tell me.
你得到了你想要的一切 对吧
You got everything you wanted, right?
那是什么感觉
What's that like?
我完全不知道
'Cause I have no fucking idea.
糟了 糟了
Shit. Shit. Shit.
-怎么了 -我...我的孩子
- What? - I--my kid.
我...靠
I--fuck.
我全搞砸了 我要走了
I messed it all up. I gotta go.
-我帮你 -不
- Let me help. - No.
待在这里
Stay here.
等我走了你再走
Wait to leave until I'm gone.
喂
Hi.
真不敢相信他们让我开枪
Can't believe they let me shoot.
射击场的业主去了两次伊♥拉♥克♥
Owner of the range did two tours in Iraq.
细节不同 实则一样
Different detail, same shit.
我们要互相关照
We all look out for each other.
你得握得更紧 要比刚刚紧得多
You gotta grip it tighter, a lot tighter than that.
我去 射的好
Damn, nice shot!
又帅又有才华 真不容易
Hard being this talented and this beautiful.
你应该去好莱坞
Huh, shoulda headed to Hollywood
而不是帕里斯岛
instead of Parris Island.
是啊 你为什么报名
Yeah, how come you signed up?
总得拼一把
Had to beat a charge.
斯洛克姆 你不...你不该走了吗
Slocum, uh, aren't you-- don't you need to get going?
确实该走了
Man, I sure do.
公交车6点开
Bus leaves at 6:00.
博伊尔镇的后卫球员们正在浴血奋战
Boyle Township linebackers are out for blood.
谢谢你让我用你的枪
Thanks for letting me use your gun.
不客气 今晚好运
No worries. Good luck tonight.
谢谢 回见
Thank you. See you guys.
你们今晚打算什么时候去那呢
So what time do you guys want to head over there tonight?
无意冒犯 长官
No disrespect, sir.
你不觉得会太过了吗
Uh, don't you think that's overkill?
我们不想太强势
We don't wanna come on too strong.
那些孩子接受了
Kid's been receptive
目前为止我们的所有提议
to every overture we've made so far, right?
最好他认为这一切都是他自己的主意 长官
Better he thinks all this is his idea, you know, sir?
他需要这样
He's gotta own it.
我想我们应该给他些空间
Yeah, I guess we give him a little breathing room.
你们俩今晚休息
You two take the night off.
但我不想再接到斯特林高地
But I don't want to get another call
绅士俱乐部的电♥话♥了
from the gentlemen's club over in Sterling Heights.
不管你们今晚要做什么
Whatever shit you guys get into tonight,
把枪留在家里
leave those guns at home.
我要出去了
I'm going out.
别等我
Don't wait up.
你的背又疼了
Your back hurt again?
是的 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
你要去看那个脊椎按♥摩♥师吗
Are you going back to see that chiropractor?
我想去
I want to,
但我没钱
but I can't afford it.
没钱给他 没钱交抵押贷款
Can't afford him. Can't afford the mortgage.
没钱交你的电♥话♥费或信♥用♥卡♥
Can't afford your phone bill or your credit card.
所以你选的前夫很糟糕
So it's my fault that you have
是我的错了
epically bad taste in first husbands?
你不能保守该死的秘密是你的错
It's your fault because you can't keep a goddamn secret
非得把它吐给
and you go and vomit it out
街对面的那个小破孩
to that little brat across the street.
你知道我有多难才让他
You know how hard it is to get him
付孩子的抚养费 生活费 结果现在...
to pay the child support, alimony, and now--
总好过像个沙袋一样坐在这里
Well, it beats sitting here like a punching bag
等他施舍
waiting for a handout.
-你不明白吗 -明白什么
- Don't you get it? - Get what?
你必须扮演好角色 一直笑
You have to play the part, smile and smile,
他要什么就给什么 就像她那样
give him what he wants, just like she does.
贝丝 生活就是这么过的
Bethy, this is how you get through life.
道歉 改正
Apologize. Make it right.
做不到 我不会
I can't. I won't.
也许是我的错
Maybe it is my fault.
我让你觉得你可以无所不能
I made you think you can be anything, do anything.
总有一天你会长大 看到事情的真面目
One day, you're gonna grow up and see how things really are.
我希望我永远不会长大
I hope I never grow up at all.
派对开始了 你准备好了吗
便利店
好了
There we go.
张开嘴巴
Open up.
不要破坏下颌轮廓
Don't ruin the jawline contour.
你在哪里 你在贝丝家吗
Where are you? Are you at Beth's?
嗯 我想今晚就睡这里了
Yeah, I was thinking I would just spend the night here.
吃吃垃圾食品 做做面膜 聊聊男孩子
Junk food, face masks, talking about boys.
之类的事
Something like that.
我等一下给你发短♥信♥
I'll text you later.
你们在里面干什么
What are you doing in there?
喂 这是公共厕所
Hello? This is a public restroom.
我要挂了 再见
I gotta go. Bye.
再见
Bye.
给我来一口
Hit me.
艾迪·汉伦回来了
Ooh, Addy Hanlon's back.
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表