剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
Don't worry about scouts
或者观众和我
or the audience or me.
凝聚能量 集中视线
Focus your energy, clear your sight lines,
为明天做好准备
and center yourself for tomorrow.
一切自然会好起来的
Everything's gonna fall into place.
看看这四周
Look around.
这周末 两万个全州犄角旮旯来的人
20,000 wide-eyed folks from every backwater and speed bump
会睁大了眼走过这些光芒万丈的大厅
across the state will walk through these hallowed halls this weekend.
不不 重说一次
No, no. Scratch that.
两万名潜在的客户
20,000 potential customers. Huh?
无论何方主办区赛和州赛
And whoever hosts regionals or states
都抢占了我们其他方的赞助份额
takes the lion's share of all of us.
你知道我们辉煌的新体育场
Do you know how easy it'll be for our glorious new stadium
从这个又老又破的会议中心偷走王座有多容易吗
to steal the throne from this dusty old convention center
卡特接手管理后 这里就再也没刷过新漆
that hasn't seen a fresh coat of paint since the Carter administration.
我们只需要 小杰
All we need, J. J.,
我们只需要争取到一个王牌赞助商
all we need is that one key sponsor.
是我摸索的门路 我才是开山鼻祖
The way I see it, I make the entrée.
是我把棱角磨平
I smooth the gears.
是我创造了你这个俄亥俄州的小奇迹
I make your little Ohio miracle happen.
俄亥俄州的大奇迹
Big Ohio miracle.
如果说我自己不想成为奇迹 这不是蠢话吗
Wouldn't I be foolish not to wanna be part of such a miracle myself?
让我享受一下吧
Let me have it.
我绝大多数清醒的时间
I spend most of my waking hours
都花在挨女强人的白眼上
getting it between the eyes from strong women.
痛并快乐着
I must like it.
我想要董事会的席位
I want a seat on the board of directors.
这要求太高了
Well, that is a tall ask.
我也是女强人 做任何事绝不偷懒
Well, I'm a tall woman who slouches for no one.
男啦啦队员 没什么比这更糟的了
Male cheerleaders, there is really nothing worse.
他要是想那样摸我的屁♥股♥
He wants to touch my ass like that,
最好提供瓶酒服务
he better come with bottle service.
他们觉得我们都是俘虏
They think we're all captive prey,
困在同一家酒店里
stuck in the same hotel.
他们错了
They're wrong.
我们只要走出这地方
All we have to do is step outside,
在城里随便走走 猎点小鲜肉回来尝尝
prowl the city, hunt some more tender meat.
或者今晚先别浪 多睡会儿
Or keep it chill tonight, get some sleep.
这是教练还是未成年监护人教你说的话
Is that Coach I hear or one of those chapecrones?
我在包里带了件派对礼服
I put a party dress in my bag,
我准备穿上它
and I plan to wear it.
拜托 汉伦 喝杯酒又不会怎么样
Come on, Hanlon, one drink isn't gonna hurt anyone.
对吧 贝丝
Right, Beth?
人们都说奇迹岁月一去不返了
They say the age of miracles is past.
别告诉我你真的是
Don't tell me you actually
一个人开车来克利夫兰的
drove to Cleveland in a car by yourself,
因为我一个州警的电♥话♥也没接到
'cause I didn't get a single call from a state trooper.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
我知道你惊喜的把戏
Yeah, I'm aware of your surprises,
不过那一般包括一瓶羟考酮
except they usually involve a bottle of Percocet,
和干白葡萄酒
jug of Chablis.
或那次你被喷出的香槟塞子
Or the time you tore your retina
打的视网膜脱落
with a flying champagne cork.
你想要无聊吗
Do you want boring?
我知道我女儿不想要无聊
I know my daughter doesn't want boring.
也许我只是想让惊喜变得更好
And maybe I'm trying to upend expectations for the better.
我让伯特给了我们五星级酒店
I got Bert to spring for a five-star place.
真不知道克里夫兰的五星级酒店是个什么德性
Wondering what five-star looks like in Cleveland.
还有一家五星级餐厅
And a five-star restaurant.
来嘛 跟你悲伤的老母亲吃晚饭吧
Come on, come have dinner with your old, sad mom,
天黑前一定把你送回拉拉队
and we can get you back to your squad before lights out.
我以为你说日光对她说是致命的
I thought you said sunlight was fatal to her.
她肯定了召唤了新的能力
Well, she must have summoned some new powers.
想让我今晚跟她一起吃晚饭
Wants me to get dinner with her tonight.
去吧
Go.
离开这 跟你妈出去吃饭
Get out of here. Go hang with your mom.
你是想摆脱我吗 汉伦
Are you trying to get rid of me, Hanlon?
反正你也没错过什么
You're not missing anything:
蕾蕾和布里会从饥渴的商务旅行者那里
RiRi and Bri hustling rum and cokes and potato skins
骗来朗姆可乐鸡尾酒和薯片
off of horny business travelers.
真是很"令人兴奋"呢
It's very exciting.
你也会这么做吗
Is that what you're gonna do?
还是说你要和科莱特·弗兰奇教练
Or are you gonna have a slumber party pow-wow
来个睡衣大舞会
with Coach Colette French?
没有舞会
No pow-wows.
等你回来后我们再一起吧
Let's hang out when you get back.
就我们俩吗
Just you and me?
就我们俩
Just you and me.
我们可以做那些之前说好
We can do all the good-luck stuff
晋级区赛后要做的带来好运的事情
we said we'd do if we made it to regionals.
剃光头 纹监狱纹身
Shave our heads, get prison tattoos.
我还是想要眼睛下有一滴眼泪的那个
I still want the teardrop beneath one eye.
行啊
Sure.
没什么和你想的一样 对吧
Nothing's ever how you think it's gonna be, is it?
是啊
No.
我猜是的 但也许这样更好
I guess not, but maybe it's better,
只是方式不同
just in a different way.
未读信息
是我
Hey. It's me.
你那有什么消息吗
Any news from the front?
我的房♥间视野很好
I got a room with a view.
不错啊 湖景吗
Oh, yeah? Lake Erie?
水力发电站
Hydroelectric plant.
她睡了吗
Is she asleep?
还没有
Uh, not yet.
我想她知道你今晚不回来了
I think she knows you're not coming home tonight
而且不太开心
and isn't happy about it.
她拿盘子撒气了吗
Did she do that thing with her plate?
没错
Affirmative.
是啊 肯定是未来的掷铁饼冠军
Yeah, yeah. Future champion discus thrower.
告诉她我明天就回家
Tell her I'll be home tomorrow,
我总会回家的
that I'll always be home.
我把你的车送去了伯特的人那
Oh, I took your car to Bert's guy.
要花几周时间
It's gonna take him a few weeks.
不过保险公♥司♥想让车报废
Insurance might wanna total it, though.
我们得等着瞧
We'll have to see.
没关系
That's okay.
也许这样最好
I mean, maybe it's for the best.
那车太不实用了
They're so impractical.
但你喜欢那车
You love that car.
还记得我们去迈阿密的那家车行吗
Remember when we went to the dealership in Miami?
那个做植发的销♥售♥员
The, um...that salesman with the hair implants.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他的名字叫万
His name was Van.
-货车的那个万 -货车的那个万 是啊
- Van with a V. - With a V, yeah.
这比我想的更难
It's harder than I thought.
什么 你说什么 亲爱的
What? What'd you say, honey?
只是离开家
Just, uh, being away.
很难
It's hard.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
所以家才是无法离开的地方 对吧
Guess that's what makes home home, isn't it?
是啊
Yeah.
那是不是有点 太快了
That might be a little...is it too soon yet?
有一种延绵不绝的...
There's this lingering...
这是搞什么
What fresh hell is this?
这是爱你的母亲和父亲
This is your loving mother and father
放下争锋相对的剑
laying down their swords for a minute
文明相处一会
to honor their own.
我们想为你做点什么 小贝
We wanted to do something for you, Bethie.
如果在我美丽女儿回归她本来的位置后
I'll be goddamned if we're not gonna fete
我还不盛情宴请一番 那我要糟天谴了
our beautiful daughter, huh, back where she belongs,
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表