剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
and I was up there.
我在金字塔顶端
I was on top of the pyramid.
除了当时
Except it was, um...
很暗
It was--it was dark.
很黑
It was--it was black...
四周被黑暗笼罩
all around.
我一开始还很好
And I was fine.
后来就不了
Till I wasn't.
所有的队员 她们就这么
And all of the squad, they just...
她们消失了
They fell away.
那里没人支撑你了
And no one was there holding you up.
没有人
No one.
那听起来太可怕了
That sounds so scary.
是那个意外的原因
It's the accident.
我们很多人都快被逼疯了
A lot of us are pretty freaked out.
一般这种事情发生了
They say when something like that happens,
就会在你身边阴魂不散好久
it kind of just sticks with you for a while.
是啊
Yeah.
QB过来
Yo, QB, come here.
回头见 兄弟
Catch you later, bro.
那个昨晚
Uh, about last night:
中士要负很大责任
the Sarge has a lot of responsibility.
我相信他会想和你谈谈的
I'm sure he's gonna want to talk to you about it.
是啊 可能看起来我们只是
Yeah, yeah, it may-it may look like we just stand
站在桌边一整天
by a table all day,
但有时候 这份工作会把我们逼疯
but, you know, the job gets to you sometimes.
不 我...我明白
Yeah, no, I--I get it.
我们是很疯
Hell, we're crazy.
我们有时候会混乱 我们是海军...
I mean, we mix it up sometimes, we're Marines--
但不是创伤后遗症那种疯
but not like PTSD crazy.
是啊 不是那种疯
Yeah, yeah, nothing like that.
他有时就会那样
He just gets like that sometimes.
你知道 他退学了一段时间...
You know, he drops out for a while, you know--
他有过不顺心的时候
but he's had some bad times.
但和部队无关
But nothing to do with the Corps.
是他自己倒霉
Bad times on his own.
-他曾有个妻子 -可以了
- He had this wife and-- - That'll do.
中士不会喜欢你讲他的事
Sergeant ain't gonna like you telling tales.
只要能让这孩子还有兴趣 就值得
It's worth it if we can keep the kid interested.
我以为我今天醒来
I was sure I'd wake up today and find myself
会被关禁闭或者处罚第15条军规
heading to the brig or facing an Article 15.
我不想再进监狱了
I don't want to go to jail again.
现在说有点太晚了
Yeah, a little too late for that now.
中士也有他自己的问题 对吧
Well, the Sarge has his own problems, right?
这不关你的事 下士
That's none of your damn business, Corporal.
手臂的角度
Arm angles.
调整好 所有人在同一节拍上
Clean it up. Everyone on the same beat.
掌握节奏 注意踩点
Watch that timing, own that floor.
拍 拍 拍
Hit, hit, hit.
停
Stop!
再来
Again.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
你造成的事故还不够多吗
Haven't you caused enough accidents?
振作
Shake it off.
从头再来
Back to one.
区赛没人会注意到你
Hey, no one's gonna notice you're at regionals.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
贝女王回来了
Queen B's back on top
你不过还是举她的贱♥人♥
and you're still her bottom bitch.
你对她那样之后 你甚至不该在这里
You shouldn't even be here after what you did to her.
你抢了她的位置
You stole her spot.
贱♥人♥ 你毁了她的脸
Bitch, you crushed her face.
区赛还有不到一周
Regionals are less than a week away,
可我看到的都是弱点
and all I see is weakness.
太可悲了
It is pathetic!
让我恶心
It makes me sick!
应该让你们恶心 不是吗
It should make you sick! Does it?
你们说想要 就是这狗屁
You say you want things, and then it's this bullshit
用着手♥机♥和那该死的荷尔蒙
with your phones and your goddamn hormones.
搅着头发 为男孩伤心
Twirling your hair and crying over boys,
为猫咪伤心
over pussy.
你们在扔掉机会 所有人 毫无意义
You are throwing it all away, all of you, for nothing!
不为任何人
For no one!
那么近...
You are so close...
你们就能拥有想要的一切
to having everything that you want.
你们知道这有多大的机会发生吗
Do you know how often that happens in life?
没有过
Never!
很多人他们出生到死
Most people are born and they die
甚至从没接近于得到想要的
and they never even come close to getting what they want!
再有四天
Four more days.
我们必须做好...
We have to get this right...
所以笼罩在你们所有人心上的这件事...
so this thing that is hanging over all of you--
处理好
fix it.
竭尽所能
Do whatever it takes
让自己摆脱她身上发生的事
to rid yourselves of what happened to her.
天啊 我一直在担心她
God, I worry about her all the time.
真的很难 当你知道...
It's so hard when you know...
做一个女孩有多难
how hard it is being a girl.
我妈妈那方面从来没帮过我
My mom never helped me with that kind of stuff.
你需要个能做背景调查的妈妈
You needed a mom who could run a background check.
一个警♥察♥妈妈
A cop mom?
是啊
Yeah...
你需要个警♥察♥妈妈
You needed a cop mom.
我们就说我妈妈
Well, let's just say that my mom has
对执法工作略有了解
a passing familiarity with law enforcement.
目前只是轻罪 但她正在努力
Only misdemeanors so far, but she's really working on it.
我不知道今天练习的时候我怎么了
I don't know what came over me in practice today,
那么凶
yelling like that.
没事 很好
No, it was good.
你应该经常凶我们
You should yell at us more.
我不喜欢那种感觉
I don't like feeling like that--
感觉失控了...但...
out of control--but...
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
我们需要听听
We needed to hear it.
我想让那些裁判看到你 艾迪
I want those scouts to see you, Addy.
所以我才给你蕾蕾的位置...
That's why I gave you RiRi's part--
更多机会发光
more time to shine.
永远不要因为想要什么而内疚
Never feel guilty for wanting things.
人们总会让你为想要拥有而内疚
People will always make you feel guilty for wanting things.
我得去准备一下
Mm, I have to go get ready.
我宁可一晚和你聊天
I'd rather do this all night
也不想去吃那顿晚餐 但是...
instead of going to that dinner, but...
好了
Okay.
我五分钟后回来
I'll be back in five.
好
Okay.
你在看什么呢
What are you looking at?
教练
Coach?
教练
Coach?
什么事
Yeah?
-威尔来了 -来了
- Will's here. - Here?
-来家里吗 -对
- At the house? - Yes.
我给他开门了
I let-- I let him in.
我不知道你想我怎么做
I didn't know what you'd want me to do.
让他待在厨房♥里
Keep him in the kitchen.
我马上出来
I'll be right out.
这一切
All this?
所有的一切 她...
Everything, she...
她一副没事发生过的样子
she made it seem like nothing.
她也让你这么认为吗
She make you think things too?
认为什么
Think things like what?
认为她需要你
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表