剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
Get your stuff. We're leaving.
一切都好吧
Is everything okay?
去我办公室找我 艾迪
Meet me later in my office, Addy.
-他们走了 -刚走
- They gone? - Just now.
谢天谢地 是吧
Thank God, right?
天啊 她们看上年轻又单纯
Jesus, they look so young. And innocent.
相信我 并非如此
Trust me, they're not.
我猜她们不知道自己有多幸运吧
Guess they don't know how lucky they are, do they?
被抓也许对她们更好
Getting caught probably would've been better for them.
-怎么个好法 -算是个教训
- Better how? - Teach 'em a lesson.
她们认为自己可以凭意愿自♥由♥行事
They think they can do whatever they want.
她们认为可以逃脱任何事
They think they can get away with anything.
-没人会泄密的 -行吧 连贝丝也不会
- No one's gonna talk. - Oh, okay, not even Beth?
尤其是贝丝
Especially not Beth.
新消息
还是我 我想你了 你没事吧
你该走了
You should go now.
还是我 我想你了 你还好吗
不好
行了 动员大会前最后一次训练
Okay, one more time before the pep rally.
马上开始
Let's get to it.
我要看自♥由♥操 所有人列队站好
I want to see those liberties. Get into your groups.
怎么了 塔西
What is it, Tacy?
我在想 要不我今天试试弓箭型
I was thinking...what if I tried the bow and arrow today?
-绝对不行 -但我一直在练习
- Absolutely not. - But I-I've been practicing.
我说不行 动员会上可不能冒险
I said no. We don't take risks at a pep rally
而且你动作不够灵活
and you barely have your liberty.
快进去 眼睛向上 踮脚尖
Now, get in there. Eyes up, toes pointed,
膝盖不动
and lock that knee.
向上 三 四 五
And up. Three, four, five,
六 七 八
six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight.
看来马特接受了我的建议
I see Matt took my advice.
尽管我说过至少要二十朵
Although I recall saying two dozen, minimum.
我负责维持秩序
I keep a standing order.
就能解决所有 至少大部分问题
It solves any problem-- well, most of them.
很抱歉最近诸事不顺 爱你的马特
不是说你们之间有什么问题
Not that you two have any problems.
当然 我会提出我的意见
I'll be sending my own, of course,
等我们到了区赛
when we get to regionals.
死脑筋 是吧
One-track mind, huh?
还有什么想说的吗
Any word, by the way?
如果在明天的动员会上我们能
It would be awfully nice if we had a juicy announcement
收到好消息就好了 对吧
for the pep rally tomorrow, right?
拉拉队的好形象
Great optics paper over
能够振奋低迷的橄榄球队士气
the slow motion tragedy of our football team.
有能令资助者花钱的欲望
Get my fellow boosters to empty their pocketbooks.
行 去告诉他们吧
Yeah, go ahead and tell 'em.
不会吧 有他们的消息了吗
No. You heard from them?
今天刚得到的消息 我们进了
Just today. We're in.
杀了我吧
Oh! Fuck me.
我的法语不好
Pardon--pardon my French.
我们入选了 这...
We're in! That is...
我们要宣布...
gonna be a moment when we announce...
你做到了 你真的做到了
You did it. You really did.
你带我们晋级了
You got us there.
太感谢你了
Thank you.
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
我知道我没回你短♥信♥
Look, I know I didn't text you back...
周五晚上的车旅派对 听着耳熟吧
The motel party Friday night. Does that sound familiar?
知道
Yes.
你拉拉队的贝丝和我手下科兹
Yeah, your girl Beth and one of my men, Kurtz,
一直互发短♥信♥见面
have been texting and meeting up.
我不知道事情有多严重 但是
I don't know how far it went, but...
天呐
Jesus.
我只是觉得你应该知道
I just-- I thought you should know.
他说她从周五起一直不理睬他
Okay, he said that she's been icing him out since Friday.
我不知道全部经过 但是
I don't know everything for sure, but...
我知道科兹问题一大堆
I know that Kurtz is a screw up
而贝丝又...
and Beth is...
我们都知道贝丝的为人
Well, we-- we know how Beth is.
她很狂野对吧
She's wild, right?
你也看过她穿的那些小短裙
I mean, you've seen those little skirts that she wears.
她觉得会发生什么事呢
What did she think was gonna happen?
她不知道规矩吗 和一个年长的人上车
Doesn't she know the rules? Get in a car with an older guy,
在派对上逗留太久
you stay too long at the Beta-Xi party.
天呐 你和他朋友上♥床♥了吗
Oh, God, you fucked his friend?
你不知道就是说你也和他上♥床♥了吗
Didn't you know that means you fuck him, too?
我不是这个意思
That's-- that's not what I meant.
我完全不是这个意思 我是说她是个孩子
That's not what I meant at all. I meant that she's a kid
但是她不知道自己是个孩子
and she doesn't know that she's a kid.
我是这个意思
That's all I meant.
天呐
God.
外面危险重重
There's so many dangers out there.
我不...
I don't...
你已经尽力了
You're doing what you can, okay?
她们都很崇拜你
They look up to you.
这才是最重要的
And it matters.
你有事可以和我说的
You can talk to me, you know.
你走吧
You have to go.
我不想被人逮到 不想再有下次了
I don't wanna get caught. Not again.
我们下次也许没这么走运了
We might not get as lucky next time.
-柯莱特 -我会联♥系♥你的
- Colette... - I'll reach out.
好吧 如果她说了什么
Okay. If she says anything,
告诉我 我会搞定的
let me know and I'll take care of it.
鹰队展翅
Eagle up.
鹰队展翅
Hey. Eagle up.
鹰队 你知道该做什么
Eagles, you know what to do.
站起身来 和鹰队一起展翅
Get out of your seats and Eagle up, too.
五六七八
Five, six, seven, eight.
塔西
Tacy.
塔西 放下那只脚
Tacy, get that foot down!
快报♥警♥ 拿冰块 急救箱
Call 911. Ice, first aid.
好的
Okay, hey.
看着我 深呼吸
Look at me. Breathe.
看着我 你不会有事的
Hey, hey, look at me. You're gonna be okay.
没有你想像的那么疼
Okay, it doesn't hurt as much as you think it does.
我要你坚强点 蕾蕾
I need you to stay strong, RiRi.
看着我 准备好了吗 深呼吸
Look at me. Ready? Breathe. Shh.
就快到了
You almost made it.
快了 继续深呼吸
Yeah. Just keep breathing.
你做得很好
You're doing so good, okay?
妈 我妈在哪
Mom? Where's my mom?
你妈妈 我打过给你妈妈了
Your mom-- I called your mom.
她正在赶来 记得吗
She's on her way, remember?
不不
No, no.
她不会生气的
She's not gonna be mad.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Take a breath, okay? Just take a breath.
很好
Yeah, that's good.
拿着这个好吗 很好
Will you hold this? Good, okay.
你没事了 没事了 没事了
You're okay. Hey, you're okay, you're okay.
我要你张开嘴
Okay, I'm gonna need you to open your mouth
别合上
and keep it open.
准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
好
Okay.
你没事了 没事了
You're okay. Shh, it's okay.
没有留根 牙也许能重新种回去
Very clean extraction. They might be able to replant.
牙有拿到吗
Do we have the teeth?
-有 -牙在哪
- Um...yes. -- Where are they?
-我们肯定... 在我们在这 -在我这
- Uh, we must--- we have them. - I have the teeth.
-你不能进去 -我拿着牙齿
- You can't go back there! - I have them.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表