剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
没错
Oh, yes, I am.
我喜欢我们一起这样
I love it when we're all together like this.
闭眼
Close.
好了
There we go.
-不 -很可爱吧
- No. - Cute? Oh.
太干净了
It's too clean.
你想要脏脏的
You want it dirty.
旅店
总比在地下室喝啤酒好多了
Better than a basement kegger.
我们以后怎么忍♥受得了那种了
How do we ever go back?
海军 这是他们的派对吗
The marines, this is their party?
惊喜
Surprise.
你想叫教练吗
You wanna call Coach?
我觉得我们应该学习她的做法 而不是听她的话
I think we should do as she does, not as she says.
科兹今晚看上去很棒
Kurtz looks good tonight,
就像一个坏坏的农场小子
like a farm boy gone bad.
把你的大腿合上 蕾蕾
Shut those thighs, RiRi.
他是我的
I got this one.
你知道脱衣舞♥女♥
Don't you know it's bad luck
穿着鞋子上桌是会带来厄运的吗
for a stripper to put her shoes on the table?
什么脱衣舞♥女♥有这样的翘臀
What kind of stripper has an ass like this?
我可没见过
None I've ever seen.
提布斯 声音开大点 大声点
Hey, Tibbs, turn that shit up. Get it up.
她睡着了
Well, she's asleep.
你说吧
Have at it.
说什么
Have at what?
你只是犯了一个无心之过
You made an honest mistake, right?
别装了 你知道你想说我的
Drop the act. You know you want to.
什么
What?
你知道我想要的是一个上心的妻子
You know what I want is, uh, a wife who cares enough
能记得及时去接我们的女儿
to remember to pick up our daughter.
他们给你打电♥话♥五分钟后我就到了
I got there five minutes after they called you.
所以呢 你就是忘了吗
So, what, you just forgot?
他们的时间表不一样了
Their schedule was different.
他们不知道为什么早放学了
They had to close early for something,
所以没错
so, yeah.
而且我当时忙于工作
And I was distracted with work.
更让人奇怪的应该是
You know, the bigger mystery actually
他们怎么会有你的号♥码
is how they even had your number.
你去接过她吗
Have you ever picked her up?
我们都有工作
I mean, we both have a job.
你在开玩笑吗 我们上下班时间不同
Are you kidding me? We have different hours.
对 你的工作就比我的重要
Oh, right, and your job is more important than mine
因为你戴领带 提公文包
because you put on a tie and you carry a briefcase.
十个月来 我们都只靠我的工作过活
For ten months, my job was all that we had.
天
Oh, man.
你要揪着这不放多久
How long you been holding onto that one?
我们可以留在芝加哥的
You know, we could have stayed in Chicago.
我们没必要来这里的
We didn't have to come here.
我们都同意要这么做的 对吧
We agreed it was the plan, right?
你觉得给伯特干活很轻松吗
You think it's easy working for Bert?
我也为伯特干活
I work for Bert too
还有学校 还有其他拉拉队的家长
and for the school and for all of the other booster parents
盯着我做任何
on top of me doing every single thing
供得起这幢屋子的工作
it takes to keep this house going.
我们没必要买♥♥下这幢屋子的
We didn't have to buy this house.
我们没必要让我们自己过得这么拮据
We don't have to stretch ourselves this thin.
是你想要这幢房♥子的
You're the one who wanted the house.
你喜欢好看的前院
You love a pretty front.
我想要给我们一个家
I wanted a home for us.
你知道吗 我不后悔找我父母要钱
You know what? I don't regret asking my parents for the money,
但这已经不能算是我们的家了 因为每晚
but it's not even our home anymore because every night,
我回到家都面对着"弹簧床垫"大甩卖♥♥
I come home to some "Spring Breakers" blowout!
你能不能轻一点
Will you be quiet?
我们很久没有单独一起了
You know, we're never alone.
你不觉得有问题吗
Does that even bother you?
还是说你就想这样
Or is that what you want?
我想要的是我原来的妻子
Look, all I'm asking is to have my wife back
而不是和一个
and not be living with some
想要证明什么的青春期少女过日子
little, wild teenage girl out to prove something.
天
God,
做男人肯定特别轻松
it must be so nice to be a guy,
只要偶尔出现做做努力就能得到称赞
to be applauded for just showing up and trying,
偶尔来看看自己的孩子
maybe seeing your own kid every once in a while,
每周因为我做错了
unloading the dishwasher once a week
而装一次洗碗机就好
because I'm doing it the wrong way.
你觉得我在逃避责任吗 我没有
You think I'm avoiding responsibilities? I'm not.
我只是在做杂耍
I am just juggling everyone else's
每一秒都想做到完美
trying to be perfect every single second.
没有人要求你变得完美
Nobody's asking you to be perfect.
我们只是希望你能和我们在这里一起
We just want you here with us.
对
Right,
在一幢超出我们购买♥♥能力的房♥子里
smiling for the family portrait
挂着的全家福上露出温暖的微笑吗
in the picture-perfect house that we can't afford?
有的晚上 被困在这里
Some nights, cooped up in this, trapped,
让我真的很想尖叫
it makes me want to scream.
这让我发狂
It makes me crazy.
再喝两杯
Yeah! Drink two!
我赢了
I win.
我赢了 抱歉
I won, sorry.
我们在走廊对面都听到派对的声音了
We heard the party from across the hall.
我肯定是错过了我的邀请信
Musta missed my engraved invite.
你这样美丽的小东西肯定不会赶我走吧
You wouldn't kick me out, would you, a pretty thing like you, huh?
滚开 哥们
Fuck off, dude.
你们全都给我滚
All of you go, go, fuck off.
请进
Get in.
该死 菜鸟来了
Shit, the JV showed.
不过有个条件
A condition, though.
交上来 这里的规矩
Turn 'em over. House rules.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些姑娘到16岁了吗
Are those girls even 16?
要是被中士知道了 肯定不会有好果子
This is gonna look really bad if the sarge finds out.
他不会的 这次不会的
He won't, not this time.
放松 好好玩 今晚就是放松
Lean back. Have some fun. It's called a night off.
干了 DJ
Chug, chug, DJ!
嗯 就是这间
Yes, this is the room.
你没事吧 怎么了
新信息
柯莱特
不行
谢了 伙计
Hey, thanks, man.
枪场 还有参加比赛 这...
I mean, the gun range, coming to the game, it
这对我来说很重要
--it means a lot.
我反正也没有别的事情干
Hell, it's not like I had anything better to do.
我知道我们一直对你很苛刻
I know we've been giving you the hard sell,
但不是每个人都能做到的
but this life isn't for everybody.
你会做出牺牲
You know, there are sacrifices,
在17岁时 看起来会很简单
and it might seem like an easy decision at 17.
我知道我当初是这样的 但是
I mean, I know it did for me, but...
你走得越久 你丢下的那些人
The longer you go, those people that you leave behind,
也是他们丢下了你
well, that's where they leave you behind.
你是说妻子之类的吗
You mean like a wife or something?
之类的 嗯
Or something, yeah.
该死 你就是这样的吗
Shit, was that how it went for you?
不
No.
不 我有过妻子
No, I had a wife.
但是 现在没有了 所以
But, uh, I don't have her anymore, so...
对不起 说来话长
Sorry, it's a-it's a long story
得喝点更烈的酒才合适聊
best told over something stronger than this.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I mean, it's--
反正也不关我的事
it's none of my business anyway.
别紧张
Ah, don't sweat it.
很多人都经历过
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表