剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
on those tournament rings.
他的意思是我们要沾你明星教练的光
What he really means is that we're hitching all our wagons
弗兰奇教练
to your star, Coach French.
别有压力
Well...No pressure.
真金不怕火炼
Pressure's how diamonds get made.
好吧 萨顿格罗夫万岁
All right, all right, Sutton Grove!
谢谢大家
Thank you, guys!
听着
So listen.
我们的橄榄球队
Our football team, huh?
今晚被踢爆了...
Got the shit kicked out of them tonight...
又一次
Jeez. Again.
时代真是变了
How times have changed.
过去我们很多人在这里上学的时候
When a lot of us went to school here,
想的都是橄榄球 对吧
everything was football, right?
我们以为永远都是这样
We thought it would be that way forever.
我们甚至有计划
We even had a plan
为我们的孩子建一个闪闪发光的大体育场
to build a big, gleaming new stadium for our boys.
我们那时不得不搁置这个梦想
We had to put that dream on hold.
当时我们很纠结
We were struggling.
就像美国许多城镇一样...
All right? Like so many American towns...
我们觉得被抛弃了
felt left behind.
以后不会了
But no more.
今晚 朋友们 今晚我们见证了一个转变
Tonight, friends, tonight, we witnessed a transformation.
我们看到了女儿们有多优秀
We saw how good our girls could be.
我们看到了她们可以走在时代前端
We saw that they could take the lead. Right?
她们就在这儿
These girls are right here!
谁来主宰世界
Who run the world?
谁来主宰世界 姑娘们
Who run the world, girls!
姑娘们 你们看到T恤上的字了
Girls. You've seen the T-shirt.
来吧 姑娘们
Come on, you guys.
别把我晾在这 听着
Leaving me hanging up here. Now, listen.
有人说啦啦队不是体育队
Some people say cheer is not a sport.
我想这里的弗兰奇教练可不同意
I think Coach French over here would disagree,
我可以告诉你们
but I can tell you this:
这是一项事业
it is a business.
这是一个行业 是未来
It's an industry. It's the future.
是萨顿格罗夫的未来
And it is a future that is coming here to Sutton Grove.
让我们用掌声欢迎
Let's hear it! Come on!
掌声欢迎
Let's hear it!
萨顿格罗夫高中
各位 体育场可以改变一座城镇
Folks, a stadium can transform a town.
体育场可以治愈一座城镇
A stadium can heal a town.
如果我们建成这个
If we build this,
未来可期
they will come!
基♥督♥教堂
当我们有了这个体育场 有了这个体育场
When we have this stadium, when we have this stadium,
这座灯塔 这个北极星
this beacon, this lodestar,
我们就无所不能
there is nothing we can't do.
萨顿格罗夫会重塑辉煌
Sutton Grove begins again!
过来
Come here, you!
海军陆战队招聘中心
等下
Wait.
带上他
Him.
他 为什么
Him? Why?
为什么不
Why not?
乔迪·琼斯
Hey! Jordy Jones!
上车
Get in!
今天你走运了
It's your lucky day.
你最好有大♥麻♥
You better have weed.
发送消息 中士
威尔中士
过来就是你的
浪荡妞 那是我的电♥话♥吗
Hey! Jailbait! Is that my phone?
阿兵哥
Hey. Soldier boy.
你车里还有什么
What else you got in that car?
不是吧
Seriously?
按我的头 你跟我玩这套
The head push? You're pulling that shit on me?
我只是...我不知道你想要什么
I just...I don't know what you want.
就是...
Just...
让我爽...
Make me feel good...
乔迪·琼斯
Jordy Jones.
让我...
Make me feel...
你一定是马特
You must be Matt.
-对 -我是小杰
- Yeah. - I'm J. J.
欢迎来到我们的毒蛇窝
Welcome to our nest of vipers.
不过给伯特打工 你可能已经习惯了
But you're probably used to that, working for Bert.
还没被咬过
Um, no bites yet.
不过我刚开始
But I just started.
我是新体育场的项目经理
I'm the project manager for the new stadium.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我不知道的是他先看上了你们中的哪个
What I don't know is which one of you he had his eyes on first.
什么意思
Uh, pardon?
自从你妻子带东杰夫高中进州赛后
Well, he's had his sights trained on your wife
他就瞄上你妻子了
since she took Jeff East to state.
我们只是没想过能让她留在这里
We just never thought we could land her.
可别说伯特·卡西迪可不会谈生意
Never say Bert Cassidy doesn't know how to sweeten a deal.
他在这儿
Oh, there he is.
非要个隆重登场
Oh, had to make a grand entrance, huh?
到这儿来
Come over here.
看来我错过很多
Guess I missed a lot.
怎么样 比赛怎么样
How was, uh? How was the game?
还不错
Oh, not bad.
卡西迪先生有两个女儿在队里
Uh, Mr. Cassidy has two daughters on the squads?
小的那个抢尽了风头
The little one stole the show.
人们常对我说
People always say to me,
"伯特 我打赌你肯定想要儿子"
"Bert, I bet you wish you had sons."
知道我怎么回答的吗
You know what I say to them?
"滚一边去 老古董"
"Fuck that old news."
是吧 看看我的女儿们
I mean, right? Look at my girls.
充满活力 时髦又大胆
Energy, swagger, balls.
没错 但要想让她们
Yes, well, getting any of them
互相合作却很困难
to actually work is the hard part.
你说到点子上了
All right, that's the ...?
这也花了我不少时间 是马特帮了我
It took me a while too. Matt helped me with that.
我不知道没有他我会怎么样
I don't know where I would be without him.
就是你现在这样
Exactly where you are.
天啊 别谦虚了
Hell, don't be modest.
我...
I, uh...
我不知道你这么关注科莱特的事业
I didn't realize you followed Colette's career so closely.
我只关注赢家
Oh, I follow winners.
然后我出钱买♥♥下他们
And then I buy them.
我们从一开始就约好了
We've had this date together from the beginning.
我们三个
All three of us.
你看起来不错 很高兴见到你
You look great. It's good to see you.
-我很高兴你能参加 -多谢
- I'm glad you could bill. - Thanks.
过来 伙计 我想给你看看...
Come on, guy. I want to show you...
我想给你看看...
I want to show you...
你在搞什么 小贝
What the hell, B?
贝丝
Beth.
贝丝
Beth!
把那该死的枪放下
Put the fucking gun down.
听你朋友的
Listen to your friend.
什么朋友
What friend?
我曾经有过朋友
I had a friend.
但再也不是了
Not anymore.
贝丝 看着我
Beth. Look at me.
她曾经是我的朋友
She was my girl.
唯一的朋友
She was the only one.
现在她也走了
And she's gone.
你快把枪放下
Put the fucking gun down.
贝丝 快点
Beth, come on.
贝丝
Beth.
一切都糟透了
Everything's bad.
你无能为力
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表