剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
I mean, I can get it. I've just gotta nail it.
那行啊 太好了
Well, all right, then, yes!
当然了 我们都为蕾蕾的事感到难过
Well, we...we're sad for RiRi, of course.
当然 我们为蕾蕾的事感到难过
Of course, we...we're sad for RiRi.
大家为蕾蕾感到难过 但是
Everyone's sad for RiRi, but...
总得有人接替她
someone's gotta do it.
为什么不能是我
Why shouldn't it be me?
我该问问吗
Should I ask?
只是学校的海军
Just Marines from school.
又来
Again?
迈克尔是认真的吗
Is Michael really serious about this?
我觉得他就是喜欢跟他们在一起
I think he just kind of likes hanging out with them.
现在他们算是朋友吧
They're kind of friends, at this point.
-和那些征兵人员 -对
- With the recruiters? - Yeah.
他们不是朋友 艾迪 他们是成年人
They're not friends, Addy, they're adults.
而且他们有所求
And they want something.
他们可以是朋友
They could be friends.
你又不知道 不是所有人都有所求
You don't know. Not everyone wants something.
中士来了
The Sarge is here.
-也是时候了 -很高兴见到你
- About time. - Good to see you.
-你好吗 哥们 -你个二愣子 近来如何
- What's going on, man? - You knuckle-heads. How you doing?
-你好吗 -你来了我就好了
- You good? - Good now that you're here.
给我们买♥♥点啤酒吧
You wanna grab us some beers?
好的 好的
All right, all right.
你干什么 你在干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
这是你最爱的玩具
Here's your favorite toy.
你在笑什么
What are you laughing at?
你想让我抱她吗
You want me to take her?
不不 我来就行 你来结账吧
No, no, no, I got it. Will you sign the check?
好的
Yeah.
你能拿婴儿车吗
Can you get the stroller?
18%小费 不 给20%
18%...yeah, 20%.
大方点
Be nice.
没问题
You got it.
你急匆匆地去哪
Where you running off to?
我们没有急匆匆
Oh, we're not running.
只是准备好回家了 知道吗
Just, you know, ready to get back home, you know?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 如果我征兵
All right, so if I signed up--
当 当我登记征兵时
When, when I sign up?
我能知道他们会派我去哪里吗
Do I know where they're sending me?
当 当然了 当然了
Oh, def... definitely, definitely.
你 你有得选
You...you get to choose:
迪士尼乐园还是迪士尼世界
either Disneyland or Disney World.
还有人被派到多尼公园了
And... and that one guy got sent to Dorney Park.
好吧 这问题太蠢
Okay, okay, dumb question.
我只是想知道他们是否会把新兵派到
I'm just wondering if they send the new guys
局势不太紧张的地方
somewhere less intense.
他们不会在我登记征兵的那天
They won't send me right into a warzone
就把我送进战场 对吧
the day I sign my papers, right?
你会去需要你的地方
You go where you're needed.
基础训练会让你褪去这身小白脸模样
Basic will suck the candy-ass right out of you.
你会准备好 会成为士兵
You'll be ready; you'll be a soldier.
或者更好 成为一个海军
Better yet, you'll be a goddamn Marine.
他说得对
Yeah, he's right.
没错 前一天你还在跟妈咪告别
Yeah, one... one day you'll be saying good-bye to your mommy,
然后你就会和你的战友们并驾齐驱了
the next, you'll be riding next to your buddies in a convoy.
像沙丁鱼一样挤在悍马里
Stacked like sardines in a Humvee
嘲笑那个最后一个弯道时在车边呕吐的家伙
laughing at the guy who puked over the side of the truck at the last curve.
你知道之后会发生什么吗
And then you know what'll happen?
会发生什么
What's that?
然后炮弹会把你周围
And artillery shell is gonna rip right through
所有的金属保护物炸毁
the thousands of pounds of metal surrounding you.
它会让你的骨头咔嚓作响
It'll rattle your bones so hard
以至你感觉自己的内脏里有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
it makes you feel like a bomb went off inside your guts.
一个月 一天之后 你会惊讶于
A month, a day later, you'll be shocked
自己这么迅速就习惯了这些
at how quick you get used to it.
你会惊讶于
You'll be shocked...
更伤人的是家里寄来的邮件
at how what hurts more is the email you get from home.
你离开之后仍在继续的生活
The things that keep going on when you're gone.
一旦错过就无法回头的憾事
The things that pass you by and never come back.
不要入伍 孩子
Don't sign up, kid.
别毁了你自己的人生
Don't ruin your fucking life.
死神 那算怎么回事
Hey, Grim Reaper, what the hell was that?
实话实说罢了
Just telling the truth.
所以你现在是不打算干了吗
So you don't want to do your goddamn job now?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
不是 我是说你是个弱肉强食的剥削者
No, I'm saying you're a fucking predator.
你就是场灾难
A goddamn disease.
你以为是谁教我鼓动那些孩子入伍的
Who do you think taught me to prey on these kids, huh?
谁才是专家
Who's the expert, huh?
你签了几个人
How many have you signed up?
没人教过你弱肉强食
Nobody had to teach you how to be a predator.
你天生的
You're a goddamn natural.
-我不是 -你知道自己做了什么好事
- I don't-- - You know what you did!
你在那场派对上做了什么你自己心里清楚
You know what you did at that fucking party.
什么 我不知道你在说什么
Hey, what--I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
你在搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
不管做了什么 你照照镜子就知道了
You know whatever you did when you look in the mirror,
你这个禽兽
you goddamn monster.
你也是 我们都是禽兽
We all are! You're a monster!
退下 士兵
Stand down, soldier!
退下
Stand down!
滚开
Fuck off!
别碰我
Get the fuck off me.
你敢碰我
Don't you touch me.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
你还是失眠吗
You still not sleeping?
比赛前总这样
It's always like this before a tournament.
之前没这么严重
It's never this bad.
是啊 一想到要和小杰·柯蒂斯冰释前嫌
Yeah, well, the thought of making nice for J. J. Curtis
我就有点想回床上睡觉了
kind of makes me want to crawl back into bed.
-晚饭约在几点 -六点 士力架餐厅
- When is it? - At 6:00 at Snickers.
名字有点不尽人意
The name is not encouraging.
今天我可以把她送去日托中心
Hey you know, I could, uh-- I could take her to daycare today.
我还有点空闲时间
I've got a little extra time
如果你想早点去学校
if you wanna head into school early
或者出门前小睡一会儿
or maybe take a disco nap.
刚起床之后是睡不着的
Yeah, you can't take a nap if you just got out of bed.
你一直失眠 所以能睡着
You can if you never went to sleep.
是啊 听起来不错
Yeah, that sounds good.
我会
I will...
帮你系上的
take you up on that.
很好
Great.
我就是想早点去学校
I'm just gonna go in early.
-谢谢你 -搞定了 不客气
- Thank you. - Hey, there you go. You're welcome.
我们真是心有灵犀
We had the same idea.
向来如此
Always used to.
是啊 但今天你比我到的还早
Yeah, but you beat me to it today.
我一晚上没怎么睡
I haven't really been sleeping.
做了什么魔幻的梦吗
Weird witchy dreams?
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
梦里我就在这儿
It was here, the dream.
就在这个体育馆里
It was in this gym.
你当时站在
You were standing...
你当时站在
you were standing...
就站在你现在站的地方
exactly where you are.
你当时就在这里
You were right there...
我在上面
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表