剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
用生理盐水洗净 不要有防腐剂
Okay, rinse with saline, no antiseptic.
牛奶能让牙齿存活
Milk keeps the teeth alive.
我们得让她留院观察一段时间防止脑震荡
We're gonna have to watch her for a concussion.
至少橄榄球球员还戴头盔呢
At least football players wear helmets.
我的女儿
There's my baby.
-你是她妈妈吗 -是的 是的
- You're the mom? - Yes, yes.
我来了 宝贝
I'm here now, baby.
这位妈妈 你先后退
Okay, Mom, we're gonna need you to step out.
我来了 宝贝 我哪儿也不会去
I'm right here, baby. I'm not going anywhere.
她不会有事的
She's gonna be okay.
我...我要帮你联♥系♥谁
Is...um...is there anyone that I can call,
或者为你做什么吗
anything that I can do for you?
你可以做好你的工作 我们就不用到这里来了
You can do your fucking job and maybe we wouldn't be here.
你...我真的很抱歉
You...have to know how sorry I am.
你也是一名母亲 对吗
You are a mother, right?
这都是你的责任
This is on you.
她的脸...因为你而毁了
Her face... ruined because of you.
因为你想做你想做的事
Because you wanted to do what you wanted to do.
你是教练 你是成年人
You are the coach. The adult.
是母亲
The mother.
这都是你的责任
This is on you.
完全崩溃了吧
Complete collapse, huh?
也许我们该好好想想了
Maybe we should take the hint.
最漫长的一天结束了
End the longest day ever?
谢谢你今天去接她
Thank you for picking her up today.
没关系
It's no problem.
我该问问创可贴公主是怎么回事吗
Should I ask about the princess Band-Aid?
只是擦伤 不用担心
It's just a scratch. It's nothing to worry about.
她很坚强
She's tough.
就像她妈妈
Like her mom.
贝丝
你没事吧
You're okay, right?
嗯 我...我只是喝醉了
Yeah, I was--just drunk.
我没事
I'm fine, okay?
好
Okay.
马特很快就会醒过来 所以
Well, Matt's gonna be up soon, so--
-你还好吗 -收拾东西
- How are you feeling? - Get your stuff.
我们走了
We're leaving.
科兹
你酸吗 今天还走得动吗
科兹
喂...昨晚很好玩吧
你之前和教练在说什么
What did you and Coach talk about?
没什么
Nothing.
大家不太爽你昨晚带我来她家
Girlfriend's just pissed you brought me there last night.
我也很生气 你再怎么也不该把我带到她家
So am I. That was the last place you should've taken me.
我别无选择了
I had no choice.
你可以带我回我家
You could've taken me to my house.
你可以带我去你家
You could've taken me to your house.
你可以...你可以把我送到某个公交站
You could've--could've taken me to a bus stop
或者把我装在箱子里丢在教堂门口
or left me on the church steps in a box
或者随便扔到一个排水沟里
or in a Goddamn gutter, okay?
哪里都比这样好
Anything would've been better.
你当时完全失去意识了
You were completely out of it.
科兹
准备好来第二轮了吗
科兹
你酸吗 今天还走得动吗
科兹
喂...昨晚很好玩吧
你不记得了吗
Do you not remember?
你知道你醉酒的样子
You know how you get.
你那样子 根本没法和你沟通
There's no dealing with you when you're like that.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
看来又是我搞砸了
I guess I fucked up again, right?
对不起 你就想听这个吧
I'm sorry. Is that what you want to hear?
我是混♥蛋♥ 因为...
I'm the asshole because...
我以为我们需要帮助
I thought we needed help.
-什么 -你需要帮助
- What? - You needed help.
不要她的帮助
Not from her.
永远不要她的
Never from her.
你的手♥机♥在震
Your phone's buzzing.
能轮到我了吗 如果你练完了
Can I use that now? If you're done.
请吧 你比我更需要
Be my guest. You need it more than I do.
你想让爸爸伤心吗
Are you trying to break Dad's heart?
-什么 -你的项链
- What? - Your necklace.
爸爸给你的那条
The one that Dad gave you.
你弄丢了吗
Did you lose it?
难怪他从来不给你买♥♥好东西
No wonder he doesn't get you nice things.
科兹
我们没事吧
科兹
你为什么不接我电♥话♥
科兹
拜托 给个回应
科兹
我们没事吧
科兹
你为什么不接我电♥话♥
-你为什么不接我电♥话♥
我们没事吧
拜托 给个回应
-我需要你为我做一些事
-你为什么不接我电♥话♥
我们没事吧
拜托 给个回应
-我需要你为我做一些事
-你需要我
-你为什么不接我电♥话♥
我们没事吧
拜托 给个回应
-我需要你为我做一些事
-你需要我
-我好像周五把项链丢在了游乐场 你能去看看吗
你找到了吗
Did you find it?
不在 没有人看到过
It's not there. No one's seen it.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
那个 很重要吗
Is it, like, important?
很贵还是怎么的
Like, really expensive or something?
我要走了
I have to go.
听着
Hey, look.
我们能聊聊周五的事吗
Can we--can we talk about Friday?
我不需要聊周五的事
I don't need to talk about Friday.
说实话 那晚我都记不清了
Honestly, the whole night's a wash.
那你只能一直记不清了
You're gonna have to live with what you don't remember.
你为什么这么奇怪
Why are you acting so weird?
我没有
I'm not.
-你得放松点 -不 我不...
- You need to relax. - No, I don't--
-我不用做任何事 -我不是...
- I don't need to do anything. - I didn't mean to...
-解散 士兵 -是 长官
- Fall out, soldier. - Yes, ma'am.
他怎么回事
What's his story?
没怎么回事
There is no story.
那你和科兹没有...
So you and Kurtz aren't...
没有什么我和科兹
There's no me and Kurtz.
-那周五呢 -周五怎么了
- What about Friday? - What about it?
没有发生什么事吧
Nothing happened, right?
你不该问
You shouldn't ask questions
你不想得到答案的问题
that you don't want the answer to.
我为什么不想得到答案
Why wouldn't I want the answer?
因为你喜欢情况简单
'Cause you like things simple
好看
and...pretty.
贝丝 别闹了 周五没有发生什么
Beth, stop playing. Nothing happened Friday night
你不想发生的事吧
that you didn't want to happen, right?
没有
No.
没有发生什么
Nothing happened.
你要参加区赛了
And you're going to regionals!
你要参加区赛了
And you're going to regionals!
鹰队展翅
Eagle up.
鹰队展翅
Eagle up.
鹰队 你知道该怎么做
Eagles, you know what to do.
站起身来 和鹰队一起展翅
Get out of your seats and Eagle it up, too.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你没事 不是你的错
You're fine. There's nothing wrong with you.
你只是有点发抖
You're just a little shaken up.
好疼 好疼
It hurts, it hurts.
你只是有点发抖
You're just a little shaken up.
病人怎么样了
How's the patient?
什么
What?
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表