剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
She around much?
我只管自己的事
I mind my business.
我们都按自己的方式生活
We all take our comforts as we may.
但那姑娘很漂亮
Pretty, though.
但焦虑不安 总是匆匆忙忙
But twitchy. Always in a rush.
你最近见过她吗
You seen her lately?
比如说 也许那晚
Like...maybe the night
他决定上吊的那晚
he shuffled off this mortal coil?
瞧瞧你 大侦探
Look at you, Sam Spade.
不 我好久没见到她了
No, I haven't seen her in a while.
她看上总与这里格格不入
Oh, she always looked too high hat for this joint.
我想她爽过后就走人了
Figured she had her fun and moved on.
我之前是不是在这见过你
Didn't I see you here before?
没有
No.
你肯定认错人了
You must have me confused with someone else.
模特部门
地♥产♥经纪人
到经理办公室签到
不
No.
早上好 小姐
Morning, miss.
我猜是有人家长投诉了
I guess somebody's parents complained.
他们觉得这太变♥态♥了
They think it's morbid.
因为发现他是被谋杀的
You know, now that he was murdered.
但我们并不知道 不是吗
But we don't really know, do we?
跟他们说吧
Well, tell that to them.
-警♥察♥ -对
- Cops. - Yeah.
真正的警探
Actual, real detectives.
不知道谁是下一个
I wonder who's next.
-科莱特·弗兰奇 -是我
- Colette French? - Yes.
我们希望你回答几个问题
We're hoping you might be able to answer a few questions.
当然
Of course.
很抱歉家里很乱
I'm sorry it's such a mess.
我通常不会这么乱糟糟
I am usually much more organized than this.
弗兰奇小姐 我们试图通过电♥话♥联♥系♥你
Miss French, we tried to reach you over the phone.
是吗
You--you did?
那不可能 我没有
I--that can't be. I didn't--
你家里的电♥话♥
Your home phone.
座机啊
Oh, the landline.
-我们不用 -那是你车牌
- We don't-- - That's the only number
登记处唯一的号♥码
that we had under your registration.
弗罗里达州车牌
Florida plates.
你只是经过这里吗 弗兰奇小姐
Are you just passing through town, Miss French?
不是
No.
这是为了什么事
Look, what-- what is this about?
是关于那晚
It's about the other night.
你的小小不幸
Your little misadventure.
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
你看起来有点紧张
You seem a little nervous.
你以为自己逃过了一劫 对吧
You thought you'd gotten away with it, huh?
一周前的周二
A week ago, Tuesday.
上周二
Last Tuesday?
监控摄像拍到了一切 总是如此
Cameras caught everything. They always do.
我不明白...
I don't understand--
马特
Matt.
你是她丈夫
You the husband?
我是她丈夫
Yeah, I'm the husband
我想知道你们找我妻子有什么事
who wants to know what you're doing here with my wife.
你妻子撞上了里维尔街的路灯
Your wife ran into a light pole on Revere,
就在卖♥♥酒的商店旁边
by the liquor store.
摄像头拍到了车牌和当时的情况
Cameras caught it. License plate and all.
这属于驾驶轻罪 逃避责任
That's a misdemeanor. Evading responsibility.
你知道这些路灯花了纳税人多少钱
You know what those light poles cost taxpayers, huh?
我会赔的
I'll pay for it.
我...
Uh, I--
我会赔偿所有损失
I will pay for everything.
谢谢你警官 我很抱歉
Well, thank you, officers. I'm sorry.
我发誓 我不知道我造成了损失
I swear, I didn't think I'd done any damage.
因为你从不回头看
'Cause you never bothered to look back.
吸取教训吧 小姐
Let that be a lesson to you, Miss.
到处都是摄像头
There are cameras everywhere.
我...我保证我吸取教训了
I--I promise I learned my lesson.
最有趣的是 在监控录像上
And it's the funniest thing, that, uh, CCTV footage,
不管怎么看
it looked for all the world
都像是你故意去撞那根路灯的
like you drove into that light pole on purpose,
像是不顾一切
like nothing could stop you.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚 你们俩都是
Well, you have a nice evening. Both of you.
我想静静
I'm gonna need a minute.
金色回忆
里约马德度假村
生日快乐
在这个特殊的日子 祝宝贝梦想成真 爸爸爱你
你不会还留着那个盒子吧
Don't tell me you still have that box.
伯特和他的雪茄
Uh, Bert and his cigars.
佛洛伊德会怎么说
What would Freud say?
从提华纳到古巴 还记得那味道吗
Cuban by way of Tijuana. Remember that smell?
一边受苦 一边日光浴吗[痛并快乐着]
Slave labor and Bain de Soleil?
我们得把它挂下来
We gotta hang that up down here.
还有你手下败将的头颅
Along with the heads of your victims.
没那么大地方
Don't think there's room.
见到你成功真是太好了 小贝
It was so great seeing you out there, Bethie.
看着你高高在上 你属于那里
Seeing you up on top, where you belong.
你的教练 她做得很好
That coach of yours, she's doing something right.
似乎每个人都这么想
That's what everyone seems to think.
-你不喜欢她 -我不信任她
- You don't like her. - Don't trust her.
那些迹象
That tracks.
-那些迹象 -什么意思
- That tracks. - What do you mean?
我跟你说过 我见过她一次吗
Did I tell you I saw her once?
一个星期或者两个星期前
About a week or two ago,
我那时还不知道她是谁
before I knew who she was.
漂亮的金发女郎 站在便利店外面
Pretty blonde, standing outside a convenience store.
连烟都点不起来
Couldn't even light her own cigarette.
她的手抖得厉害
Her hands were shaking so bad.
-我当时像加拉哈德 -好萨玛利亚人
- I played Sir Galahad. - Good Samaritan.
加拉哈德是最纯洁的圆桌骑士
我想帮她
I wanted to help her out.
她让我想起一个我曾经认识的人
She reminded me of someone I once knew.
又美丽又饥渴
Someone so beautiful and so hungry
她以为她应该得到想要的一切
that she thought she should get everything she wanted.
那样的人很危险
People like that are dangerous.
危险
Dangerous?
因为...
Because...
美丽易逝
the beauty goes away,
欲壑难填
but the hunger only grows
没有人能得到他们想要的一切
and nobody gets everything they want.
你得决定什么值得保留...
You gotta decide what's worth keeping...
什么拿来交易
and what's worth trading.
对不起我今晚不能去看你比赛了
Listen, I'm really sorry I can't make the game tonight.
没事 我明白
It's okay. I get it.
只是...我们现在都是两班倒
It's just--we're all pulling double shifts now,
因为发生的事
with everything.
再见
Bye.
我们怎么会从来没见过
How is it possible that we've never actually met?
但感觉上像是已经见过了
Well, it sure feels like we already have.
我是说 艾迪经常提起你
I mean, Addy talks about you all the time.
你对她有很深的影响
You've had a big impact on her.
我...我很高兴
I'm--I'm glad.
她很有天赋
You know, she's so talented.
很自律
So disciplined.
像她这样年纪的女孩很少有这样的
Few girls her age have that.
她肯定是遗传你
She must get it from you.
也许是
Maybe.
不过我从来没有出过区界
Though I've never been past the county limits,
可艾迪却心痒难耐想到外边
and Addy is just itching to get out there
想进入这个糟糕的大社会
in that big, bad world.
你担心她 我明白
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表