剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
You're worried about her. I get that.
但我猜到处都会有麻烦
But I guess that there's trouble everywhere.
我是说 你看那个征兵人员的事
God, I mean, look what happened to that recruiter
就发生在萨顿格罗夫
right here in Sutton Grove.
我知道
I'm aware.
这是我去过的第一个
This is the first place that I've been
有征兵人员在学校驻扎的地方
that had recruiters stationed right in the school.
那个死掉的 他看起来还行
I mean, the one who died, he seemed okay,
但是另一个...
but the other one...
我...我记得他叫科兹
I--I think his name was Kurtz...
我不喜欢我看到的事
I didn't like what I saw.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
关注
Attentions.
对我拉拉队姑娘们的关注
To my girls.
我叫她们保持距离
I told them to keep their distance.
希望她们有照做 但是...
I hope they did, but...
我听说一些事
I heard things.
是吗
Is that right?
我保护我的姑娘们
I look out for my girls.
这个年纪 美貌如花 憧憬未来
That age, all that beauty, all that longing...
很容易
It is so easy
误入歧途
to find yourself in dark places.
我很惊讶你想见我
I'm surprised you wanted to talk to me.
我不想
I don't.
根本不想
Ever.
那就开门见山直说了
So cut to the chase.
我知道你的小秘密
I know your dirty little secret.
你一直偷偷在塔沃斯寄居 对吧
You've been squatting at The Towers, haven't you?
在那间样板公♥寓♥里
In that model apartment.
就在威尔中士家对面
Across from Sarge Will's.
你根本不住在那里
You don't really live there.
鬼在乎
Who cares?
那栋楼都成了鬼城
That building's a ghost town.
现在又多了一个孤魂野鬼
Well, one more ghost now.
那你要告诉我
So you're gonna tell me
那晚你听到的全部经过
everything you heard that night.
威尔中士死的那晚
The night Sarge Will bit it.
我什么也没听到
I didn't hear a goddamn thing.
不 那些墙壁薄如纸
No, those walls are paper thin.
你自己也说过
You said so yourself.
薄到你都不能带我过去
So thin, you couldn't take me there...
因为邻居也许会听到我的尖叫声
'Cause the neighbors might hear me scream.
结果没人听到
Well, it turns out no one did,
游乐园汽车旅馆的那晚
that night at the Playland.
我们几个少女和自♥拍♥照
We teenage girls and our selfies.
我可以... 我喝醉了
Look, I-- I can-- I-- I was drunk.
我当时不知道 现在也不知道
I-- I didn't-- I don't know--
-我不知道 -你知道
- I-- I didn't. - You did.
要么你开始说
So either you start talking...
不然我说
Or I do.
我是绝对不会收手的
And I won't ever stop.
看看谁一起来玩了
Look who's joining the party.
怎么了
What's going on?
科兹下士同意我对我们尊敬教练的看法
Corporal Kurtz here shares my opinion of our esteemed coach.
告诉她
Tell her.
告诉她你刚和我说的事
Tell her what you just told me.
她需要开始面对一些残酷的事实
She needs to start facing some hard truths.
生活中的一切不可能总是整洁又美好的
Everything in life can't always be clean and pretty.
来 说出来吧
Go ahead, spill.
我之前听到过他们
I'd heard them before,
还看到过她几次
even saw her a few times.
有一次在电梯旁 从门孔上看到
Once by the elevators, looking through the peephole.
周日晚 我11点左右回到家
Sunday night, I was coming home around 11.
走过那条长长的大厅
Walked down that long hall--
我就能听到里面的声音
that's how I could hear them inside.
听起来不对劲
Something didn't sound right.
几乎是在喊叫
It was mostly shouting.
很多喊叫声
A lot... of shouting.
我觉得也许要发生什么事
I thought something may be up.
他听起来筋疲力尽
He sounded... ragged.
然后就和平时一样
But then it was just like it usually was.
床头架像电钻一样巨响
Headboard banging like a jackhammer.
操
Fuck.
我走了
I left.
说实话 我...
To be honest, I--
他们俩让我觉得很难过
the two of them, it made me sad.
真是太混乱了
I mean, it was a fucked up situation.
可以看得出
You could tell
肯定会发生什么可怕的事
that something bad was gonna happen.
他们这么激烈...
Things running that hot--
我不是说
I'm not saying that
-她对他做了什么 -你是这意思
- she did something to him-- - You are.
显然他在撒谎
Well, he's obviously lying.
我没有
No, I'm not.
我不是在说她...
And I'm not saying she--
我只是不喜欢
I just didn't like it.
听到他们的声音
Hearing them.
我跑走了 在枪声之前
I bailed, made my way to a bar down the road
去了路口的酒吧
before any gunshot.
我和中士有矛盾
I-- I had my problems with the Sarge.
很多矛盾
A lot of 'em.
但他不该那样死去
But he didn't deserve to go out like that.
他完全被她迷得团团转
He was all caught up in her.
-而她 -我们都知道她的为人
- And-- and she-- - We know what she's like.
她对人的影响力
The effect she can have on people.
说完了吗
Is this over?
完了
It's over.
你完了
It's over for you.
出去
Get out.
你有什么毛病
What the hell's wrong with you?
你什么来见他
Why are you talking to him?
醒醒 艾迪
Wake up, Addy.
你可以骗得了别人
You can lie to everyone else,
但你骗不了我
but you can't lie to me.
真♥相♥会水落石出的
Truth will out.
中士
RIP
鹰队 鹰队 鹰队
Eagles! Eagles! Eagles!
鹰队 鹰队 鹰队
Eagles! Eagles! Eagles!
加油 鹰队
Let's go, Eagles!
马上就要在中场进行掷硬币选择
Direct your attention to midfield for the coin toss.
真是太荒唐了
This is such bullshit.
这些人是来看我们的 而不是他们
The crowd's here to see us not them.
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
现在不是时候
Now is not a good time.
萨顿格罗夫进行投掷硬币
Coin toss goes to Sutton Grove.
鹰队
但是 今晚开始之前
But before we begin tonight,
很多学生都认识威廉·H·莫斯利中士
many of the students here knew Sergeant William H. Mosley
他是一名好导师 好朋友
as a mentor, a friend.
今晚 让我们一起缅怀他的离去
And we want to mark his passing tonight.
他最信任的总军士长 詹姆斯·提布斯
One of his trusted men, PFC James Tibbs,
将带领我们进行默哀
will lead us in a moment of silence.
莫斯利中士
Sergeant Mosley...
我们不会忘记你
You will not be forgotten.
我们不会忘记你
You will not be forgotten!
谢谢大家 祝大家好运 萨顿格罗夫
Thank you, and good luck tonight, Sutton Grove.
科兹说了一些关于你的事
Kurtz is saying things about you.
我觉得完全是没头没脑的话
Stuff that doesn't make sense to me.
你听信科兹
You're gonna listen to Kurtz?
我说了 一切都在我掌控之中 好吗
I told you, I have this under control. Okay?
你一直这么说
You keep saying that.
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表