剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
要是明迪和艾丽
How great would it be
要是让她摔了就好了
if Mindy and Ali just let her drop?
小不点扁了
Fetus flattened.
当然了 除非有个崇高的人挺身而出
Unless, of course, a noble soul were to leap forward
在她掉下来时接住她
and catch her when she falls.
也许是你
You, maybe?
我
Me?
你喜欢加班加点支持你的姐♥妹♥们♥
You like working overtime to support your girl.
-很好 -下来
- Good. - Coming down.
-拍到了吗 -嗯
- Got it? - Yeah.
好点了
Better.
但还不够 排好队
But not good enough. Line up.
我们做的这个视频必须完美无缺
This video we're making needs to be flawless.
没有滤镜 没有华丽的剪辑
No filters, no fancy edits...
无处可藏
No place to hide.
必须是汗水 肌肉
It is sweat, muscles,
力量 和完美
power, perfection.
我们还没达到 但我们接近了
We're not there yet, but we're close.
我能看到 我也能看到区赛
I can see it, and I can see regionals.
我看到小不点用脚在某人脸上打洞
I see fetus foot-punching a hole in someone's face.
我的天 贝丝
Oh, my God, Beth.
软弱是个可憎的病毒
It's a nasty virus, weakness.
你们中有一人表现出来
One of you shows it...
接下去所有人都会被感染
next thing, you're all infected.
懒惰游荡在你们所有人之中 而且它丑陋不堪
Laziness lurks in all of you, and it is ugly.
所以当你们看到别人软弱时
So when you see someone who's weak...
你会抱怨吗
do you complain?
打电♥话♥汇报
Phone it in?
不 你挺身而出
No, you step up.
适应 调整
Adapt, adjust.
如果我们不能帮助彼此
If we can't help each other,
如果我们不能支持彼此 不能教授彼此
if we don't support each other, don't teach each other,
那我们就无法走向成功
then we can't get there from here.
我们要为那些不够软弱的人而坚强
We have to be strong for those who are less strong.
这样我们才能赢
That's how we win.
我爸非常为我骄傲
My dad's just really proud of me.
我是全美唯一一个高一
I'm the only freshman in America
就在第一年进队后站上面的女孩
to make top girl her first year on squad.
真的吗
Really?
至少 在这片地区是的
At least, in this part of the country.
大家别告诉塔西
Someone don't tell Tacy,
不过那个包让她看起来像58岁的酒鬼
but that purse makes her look like a 58-year-old alcoholic.
今天吉普还有我坐的位置吗
Room for me in the Jeep today?
看情况
Depends.
我去不了
I can't.
-要工作 -甜品小站
- Work. - The Dairy Cream?
你昨天刚去过
You were just there last night.
那个新来的走了
The new guy is out.
他的大拇指被大的开罐器划破了
He split his thumb open on the big can opener.
我得去顶着
I gotta cover.
那结束后打给我 爱人
Call me after, lover.
别做什么我不会做的
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
贝丝
刚去了甜品小站
我猜你在后面吧
狠狠地干丹尼斯
刚去了甜品小站
我猜你在后面吧
狠狠地干丹尼斯
吐了
谢谢你再次当保姆
Thank you for babysitting again.
我五点去见威尔 所以我七点回来 好吗
I'm meeting Will at 5:00, so I'll be back at 7:00, okay?
好的
Okay.
我很抱歉没能来得及
Hey, I'm sorry we didn't get a chance
一起练练你的空翻
to work on your aerial.
-没事 真的没关系的 -话不是这么说
- No, that's totally fine. - No, it's not.
你已经有了动力
You've got the drive,
但是待在暗处太久了
but you've been staying in the shadows too long.
得让你受到重视才行
We gotta get you noticed.
艾迪又来练习了
Addy, um, just came over to practice again.
你还记得艾迪对吗
You remember Addy, right?
对 没错 记得
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
后空翻练得怎么样了
How's the--how's that back tuck coming?
还不错 搞定空翻部分就行了
Pretty good. Just gotta nail that aerial.
艾迪刚刚正要出门
Addy was just on her way out.
很好
Great.
既然教练先生回家早了
Since Mr. Coach is home early,
去看看拍摄参选视频的新址吗
do you wanna go check out the new site for the bid video?
我可以给你带路
I can show you where it is.
好的
Yeah.
那太好了
That would be great.
当然
Sure.
玩得开心
Have fun.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不必这么做
You didn't have to do that.
我想这么做
I wanted to.
你把我放在随便哪个公交车站就行了
You can just drop me off wherever I can take the bus.
去他的公交
Fuck the bus.
我欠你一次练习
I owe you a practice.
我想看你飞
I wanna see you fly.
快来
Come on.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好了
Ready.
一 二 蹲 起
One, two, down, up.
老天
God.
拜托 这就是你们的绝招吗
Come on, is that the best you guys got?
这简直糟得不能再糟了
That was messier than a soup sandwich.
好吧
Okay.
再来一次
Do it again.
手肘向后 不要向外 知道了吗
Elbows back, not out, okay?
把你自己当成降落伞 打开
You're a parachute. Open up.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Ready? - Ready.
一 二 蹲 起
One, two, down, up.
你喜欢我的疤吗
Do you like my scar?
喜欢 我全部都喜欢
Yeah, I like all of them.
-那是什么 -这是幸运之手
- What's that? - It's a hamsa.
它的魔力是能躲避恶魔之眼
The charm is supposed to ward off the evil eye.
人们以前一直相信
You know, they used to believe
它可以防止别人诅咒自己
it would keep people from cursing you,
尤其是当别人嫉妒你拥有的东西时
especially if they're jealous of the things you have.
那我每时每刻都在嫉妒
Shit, I'm jealous every second of every day.
你呢 艾迪 你嫉妒过吗
What about you, Addy? Are you ever jealous?
你有过求而不得的东西吗
Do you ever want things that you can't have?
我知道你想要什么
I know what you want.
你想站在金字塔阵形的顶端
You want to be on top of that pyramid
就像其他女孩的梦想一样
just like every other girl.
不 我不配
No, not me.
这是什么胡话
The hell kind of thinking is that?
你和其他所有人一样值得那个位置
You deserve it just as much as anybody else.
高处不胜寒
Mm, too tall.
在所难免会被生吞活剥
Anatomy is destiny.
但艾迪是我见过翻跟斗最好的几个之一
But Addy is one of the best tumblers I've ever had.
靠翻跟斗可以拿奖学金吗
And tumbling can get you a scholarship?
大学的啦啦队可不全是翻跟斗的
College teams aren't just made of flyers.
在你来之前我真的没想过自己会有机会
You know... I really didn't think I had a chance before you.
听起来之前的教练很差劲
Sounds like bad coaching.
-现在你有最好的教练了 -住嘴
- Now you've got the best. - Stop.
你们看起来好像之前没有过教练
Doesn't really seem like you had any coach before.
我们之前的教练真的很烂
Our coach was a real fuck-up.
所以贝丝代替教练带队
So Beth led instead.
我们觉得那是最好的选择了
We thought that was as good as we were gonna get,
但是现在我们有了更好的
but now we know better.
天啊
Oh, shit!
-下去 -天啊
- And, go! - Oh, shit.
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表