剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
《敢不敢》前情提要
Previously, on "Dare Me"...
我不知道贝丝已经学会弓箭型了
I didn't know Beth had her bow and arrow.
羡慕疯了吧
Jealous much?
我在想 要不我今天试试弓箭型
What if I tried the bow and arrow today?
我说不行
I said no.
你觉得我在逃避责任吗
You think I'm avoiding responsibilities?
我没有 我只是在做杂耍
I'm not. I am just juggling everyone else's
每一秒都想做到完美
trying to be perfect every single second.
没有人要求你变得完美
Nobody's asking you to be perfect.
我们只是希望你能和我们在这里一起
We just want you here with us.
-你有事可以和我说的 -你走吧
- You can talk to me. - You have to go.
又帅又有才华 真不容易
Hard being this talented and this beautiful.
你们俩今晚休息
You two take the night off.
贝丝 她在下面
Beth? She's down there.
我不需要聊周五的事
I don't need to talk about Friday.
你为什么这么奇怪
Why are you acting so weird?
你和科兹 没有发生什么事吧
You and Kurt-- nothing happened
没有发生什么你不想发生的事吧
that you didn't want to happen, right?
没有发生什么
Nothing happened.
这些女孩要去参加区赛了
These girls are going to regionals!
你要参加区赛了 你也要参加区赛了
You're going to regionals and you're going to regionals
你们都要参加区赛了
and you're going to regionals!
把脚放下来
Get that foot down.
呼吸 没有你想像的那么疼
Breathe. It doesn't hurt as much as you think it does.
她的脸...因为你而毁了
Her face-- ruined because of you.
你是教练 你是成年人
You are the coach, the adult...
是母亲
the mother.
这都是你的责任
This is on you.
热情
Fire...
状态
Form...
精益求精
Perfection.
教练曾告诉过我们
That's what Coach used to tell us.
在体育馆里 在球场上
On the gym floor, on the football field...
无处不在
Everywhere.
有时候 感觉这些话是在说给她自己听
Sometimes it was like she was telling it to herself.
你现在直接和我玩失踪了吗
现在 我认为这只是另一种说辞
Now I think it was another way of saying,
"想达成目的
"To make things happen,
你必须要竭尽全力"
you gotta burn the candle at both ends."
但她从没有告诉我们这么做的结果...
But she never told us what comes next...
那就是化为灰烬
You incinerate.
集中注意
Focus.
永远要盯着你头上的姑娘
Never take your eyes off your girl.
把所有的注意都集中在她身上
Focus on her and only her.
这样才能防止摔下来
That's how you stop falls.
让她最好今天和我打电♥话♥
Tell her she'd better call me today.
五 六 七 八 一
Five, six, seven, eight, one.
我们做得很棒
We got that.
我们可以互相指责 但这么做毫无意义
We could point fingers, but blame is pointless.
无论是指责他人 还是自责
Blaming others, blaming yourself...
只会降低你的注意 我们需要集中精神
It eliminates focus, and focus is what we need
才能在区赛之前重振旗鼓
to get back on track before regionals.
如果蕾蕾今天被诊断为脑震荡
If RiRi comes back from the doctor today with a concussion,
她对我们就毫无用处了
she's useless to us.
但她的不幸 会成为其他人
But her misfortune will be someone else's opportunity
绽放光彩 取而代之的机会
to shine and take her spot.
有人觉得自己准备好了吗
Anybody think they're ready for that?
这才是我希望看见的
That's what I like to see.
你们这群贪婪的姑娘
Hungry little vultures, aren't you?
不 不必为此感到抱歉
No, don't apologize for that.
正是这种渴望驱动着我们
That hunger is what drives us.
正是这种渴望 让我们获取胜利
That hunger is how we win.
汉伦 我看得出你很渴望
Hanlon, you look hungry to me.
你能在明天之前能学会蕾蕾那部分的动作吗
Do you think you can learn RiRi's part by tomorrow?
-可以 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
布里安娜 你负责艾迪的那部分动作
Brianna, you'll step into Addy's part.
我也可以后空翻吗
Do I get the back tuck, too?
贪婪而渴望 我喜欢
Hungry and thirsty, I like that.
野心并不是贬义词
Ambition isn't a dirty word.
但是 不行
But, no.
只能是舞蹈部分的动作
Just the dance sequence.
后空翻的动作非艾迪莫属
The back tuck is Addy's to lose.
欢迎回来 柯蒂斯
Welcome back, Curtis.
还是算了吧
Or not.
算了
Not.
敢不敢
第一季 第六集
还剩一个
Got one left,
但我觉得你不会想知道这东西原来在哪
but I don't think you'd like where it's been.
得了吧
Come on.
天哪 总不可能都来大姨妈了吧
For fuck's sake, we can't all be riding the crimson tide.
这场景和《鲨鱼周》没什么两样了
It's like Shark Week in here.
你还有多的卫生棉吗
Do you have any extra tampons?
你包里肯定还有吧
You must have some in that purse.
没了
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 我很确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
感觉好奇怪
Ugh, it's so weird.
前一天蕾蕾还是大家的中心
One day she's at the center of everything--RiRi--
第二天她就成了一个影子
and then the next day it's like she's a ghost.
她不是影子 她只是
She's not a ghost, she's just...
只是受伤了
just damaged.
我们都会受到不同的伤害
You know, we all get damaged one way or another.
不过对你是好事
Worked out for you, though.
刚好赶上了区赛
And just in time for regionals.
是啊 你也是 你是候补呢
Yeah, you, too. You're back up there.
我猜我们都得偿所愿了
Guess we both got what we wanted.
我想是的
Guess so.
不行 不可能
I can't. No way.
-我知道这是个大人情 -早就不是人情的问题了
- I know it's a huge favor. - We're well past "Favor" here.
听着 是小杰·柯蒂斯
Look, it's J. J. Curtis.
我也不想和她吃晚饭
I don't want to have dinner with her either,
但我们过去一个月已经失去了
but we've lost two deep pocket investors
两个大投资人
in the past month,
而且都用迪亚芒制药公♥司♥取而代之了
and Diamant Pharmaceuticals replaced them both.
她是对方最优秀的销♥售♥代表之一
She's one of their top sales reps.
小杰只想羞辱我
J. J. just wants to shame me.
亲爱的
Honey.
我已经给她打了三次电♥话♥
I...I have called her three times
问询蕾蕾的情况 但永远不够
to check in about RiRi, it's never enough.
这些姑娘是运动员
These girls are athletes.
运动员总会受伤 好吗
Athletes get injured, okay?
你没法违反物理定律
You can't defy physics
而不受伤
and not have injuries.
这些姑娘要腾分二十公尺
These girls fly 20 feet in the air,
她们承受了巨大的风险 但她们也是凡人 对吧
they're taking huge risks, and they're humans, right?
她们会搞砸 会出错
They fuck up; they make mistakes.
她自己以前不也是翻跟斗的吗
She was supposedly a flyer here a hundred years ago.
她应该知道那点
She should know that.
摔到头了 再站起来
You land on your head, you walk it off,
重新挂上笑容
put a smile on your face.
对吧
Right?
那就是啦啦队
That's cheer.
那是你必须承担的风险
That's the risk you take going in.
我明白 但我们需要这个
I get it, I do, but we need this.
伯特真是给我压力超大
Bert is really laying the pressure on thick.
你知道那句老话 "狗急了也会跳墙"
You know that saying, "Never press a desperate foe"?
谁急了
Who's desperate here?
我们都是
We all are.
看着不错啊 艾迪莱德小姐
Looking good, Ms. Adelaide!
我能替蕾蕾了
I got RiRi's part.
我可以了 前提是我能做好
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表