剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
You can't fight it.
我们一起走 好吗
Let's just go, okay?
只有你和我
You and me.
让我们去工厂
Let's go down to the factory
把窗子打破 好好地疯一疯
and break some windows and go crazy.
好吗
Okay?
只有你和我
You and me.
快把枪放下
Put the fucking gun down.
只有我们两个
You and me.
只有你和我
Just you and me.
就像过去那样
Like the old days.
好吗
Okay?
求你了
Please?
你们的教练会找她麻烦吗
She gonna get into trouble with your coach?
不会
No.
没人会说什么的
No one's gonna say anything.
我不会让他们这么做
I won't let them.
有你这个朋友是她的幸运
Well, she's lucky to have you.
我们的教练...
Our coach...
后脑勺上都长了眼睛
had eyes in the back of his head.
-你也打过比赛吗 -很久以前了
- You played? - Hundred years ago.
在艾伦维尔
Over in Allanville.
我一生中最美好的时光
Best time of my life.
不过一转眼就过去了
Goes by quick, though.
永远也回不去
And you never get it back.
我本想告诉你
I was gonna tell you.
原来你是对的
It turns out you were right.
关于鞋
About the shoes, I mean.
我们买♥♥不起
We can't afford them.
一切都变了
Everything's changing.
你也变了
You're changing.
不 我没变
No, I'm not.
艾迪 你是个好人
Addy, you're a good person.
你不明白我的感受
You don't know how it works.
那种人会抛弃你
People like that, they throw you away.
什么样的人
People like what?
睡吧
Go to sleep.
一切都好
Everything's okay.
今夜一切都好
Tonight.
你仍然是我的朋友 对吧 艾迪
You're still my girl, right, Addy?
对
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我的手♥机♥
My phone.
我肯定把它忘在兰沃思了
I must have left it up at Lanvers.
教练曾经告诉过我
Coach told me something once.
她说
She said,
"总有一天 你会有自己很想要的东西
"Someday, you're gonna really want something."
那时你便找到了自我"
"That's when you'll find out who you are."
找到了
Got it.
但万物都需付出代价
But there's a price for everything.
你得放弃旧的事物
You have to give up the old things...
那些感觉容易
the things that feel easy,
安全的事物
the things that feel safe.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这样你才能变强
This is how you become strong.
才能成为一个强大的女人
This is how you become a woman.
贝丝
Beth!
贝丝 嘿
Beth! Hey!
我们什么都不会说
We're not saying anything.
我们什么都不会说的
We're not saying anything.
我们不会说...
We are not saying...
贝丝
Beth!
最终...
In the end...
我无法阻止
I couldn't stop it.
什么都阻止不了
Any of it.
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表