剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
没错 你总说我充满了惊喜
Yeah, well, you always say I'm full of surprises.
我回来了
It's me.
你亲爱的女儿
Your darling daughter.
你一生所爱 欲念之火
Love of your life? Light of your loins?
你又在听克里斯·布朗的歌♥ 是吧
Chris Brown won't quit you, huh?
没有比斯洛克姆流行乐派对更棒的派对了
Ain't no party like a Pops Slocum party.
现在是周三晚上 基本像周末一样
Hey, it's Wednesday night. Practically the weekend.
你♥爸♥知道你在这里吗 迈克尔
Your dad knows you're here, Michael?
知道 警官
Yes, ma'am.
解了她最常用的一招
Beats her usual partner in crime.
今晚所有人都讨厌白人女孩
Everybody hating on a white girl tonight.
你才是求救的那个
Hey, you were the one who pled rescue.
新来的教练今天把我们练狠了
The new coach worked us really hard today.
听上去我会喜欢这教练
Sounds like my kind of coach.
是的 她带领两支队伍
Yeah, she took two squads
进入了伊利诺伊州拉拉队锦标赛
to the Illinois State cheer tournament.
如果我们今年能进州赛
If we make it to state this year...
如果我们赢了
if we win...
你总是白日做梦
You always dream big.
还记得你小时候
Remember when you were little
想进国家女子篮球联盟吗
and you wanted to join the WNBA?
在单杠上吊几个小时
Mm-hmm, hanging on monkey bars for hours,
想让自己再长高点
trying to make yourself taller?
你不懂的
You don't get it.
肯塔基大学 俄亥俄州立大学
Kentucky, OSU,
夏威夷大学 拉拉队奖学金是真的
Hawaii-- cheer scholarships are real.
就像橄榄球奖学金一样吗
Oh, like football scholarships?
我还记得你♥爸♥在你这个年纪的时候
Yeah, I remember your dad at your age.
"宝贝 我们靠这胳膊离开萨顿格罗夫
"Baby, this arm is our ticket out of Sutton Grove.
明年这个时候我们就会在迈阿密蹦迪了"
By this time next year, we'll be clubbing in Miami."
但结果变成了什么样子我们心知肚明
And we both know how that turned out.
二十分钟后吃晚饭
Dinner in 20.
她觉得我要是去那个该死的科技城
She thinks if I make it into City freaking Tech,
那我的人生就吃穿不愁了
then I'm set for life.
我爸觉得我以后能成为
My pops thinks I can make
索尼克公♥司♥的副经理
assistant manager at Sonic someday.
我只是不懂我们为什么不能活得真实一点
I just don't know why we can't go someplace real.
有人这么做了
People do it.
是的 某些人
Yeah, certain people.
从出生就赢在起跑线上的那些人
People born on third base.
不 这是有可能做到的
No. It can happen.
如果你足够努力
If you work hard enough,
你就会变得强大
you get strong.
你就会成功
You rise.
-三 四 -五 六 七 八
- Three, four. - Five, six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight...
七 八
...seven, eight.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
让我看看你们的金字塔阵形
Let's see your pyramid.
三 四 五 六 七 八
Three, four, five, six, seven, eight...
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight.
一
One.
下来了
Coming down.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight,
一 二 三 四 五
one, two, three, four, five.
不错
Okay.
我们重新选人再来
Let's shake things up.
一年级的 你上
Freshman, you're up.
她吗 垃圾菜鸟
Her? The JV bottom-feeder?
她头发有五英尺长
She's five feet of hair.
五英尺长的头发 上去
Five feet of hair, get up there.
-我 -你能行的
- I-- - You got this.
你不想惊掉她们的下巴吗
Don't you wanna make their jaws drop?
比赛那天也有可能是你上场
It could be you on game day.
三 四 五 六 七 八
Three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...
八
Eight.
小心
N--look out.
锁死 锁死你的膝盖
Lock out. Lock out your knees.
不 绷直
No. Tighten up.
好了 你没事的
Okay. You're okay.
好了 来 站起来
All right. Come on. Stand up.
放松一下
Shake it off.
很好
Good.
好了 我们来过一遍动作
Okay, let's go over the choreography.
来吧
Come on.
女子运动员
我能和你说几句吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
好
Sure.
我来了三天
I was, uh, here three days
才发现这儿没通电
before I realized it wasn't plugged in.
是啊 梅尔沃教练的烂摊子
Yeah. Coach Melvoy's screwup.
真是一直在给与惊喜啊
The gift that keeps on giving.
就像疱疹
Like herpes.
贝丝说的
Beth says that.
但你不是贝丝
But you're not Beth.
我来找你就是想说这个
That's what I came to talk to you about.
贝丝
Beth.
你得小心点她
Look, you want to be careful with her.
对她好一点吗 要特殊照顾她吗
Go easy on her? Give her special treatment?
不 我不是那个意思
No, that's not what I mean.
贝丝的爸爸 你知道的 是卡西迪先生
Beth's dad--you know, Mr. Cassidy?
他是这里的大人物
He's a big dog here.
我知道
Yeah, I got that.
他不是一个好爸爸 然后塔西...
He's not a great dad, and Tacy...
姐♥妹♥们♥的关系总是不好
Sisters never get along.
是异母姐妹
Half sisters.
塔西的妈妈是卡西迪先生的情人
Tacy's mom is Mr. Cassidy's sidepiece.
就住在街对面
Lives right across the street.
现在也是 不过现在
Still does, except now,
贝丝的爸爸也住在那里
Beth's dad lives there too.
小镇子就是这么残酷
Small towns can be fucked up.
我明白她是你的朋友
Look, I get that she's your friend.
是
She is.
我见过很多贝丝这样的人
I've known a lot of Beths.
她需要约束 我会给予她约束
She needs limits. I'm giving them to her.
就那么简单
It's that simple.
我要走了
I gotta go.
和教练先生的约会之夜吗
Date night with Mr. Coach?
是啊
Yeah.
他想带我转转
He likes to show me off.
谢了
Thanks.
你没有呕吐反射
You got no gag reflex.
她的男朋友可不是这么说的
That's not what her boyfriend says.
我觉得她住在美景镇
I think she lives on Fairview.
她现在可能还没到家
She's probably not even home.
我告诉你
I'm telling you,
她有点不对
there's something off about her.
你只是生气她今天让塔西站上去
You're just pissed because she let Tacy be top girl today.
但是管她呢
But screw it.
到了周五 还会是你站在上面
You'll be back on top on Friday.
怎么了
What?
你应该站在我这边
You should just be on my side.
我们都想要一个真正的教练
We all wanted a real coach.
一个能赢的教练 别忘了
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表