剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
艾迪
你把它伺候得滑腻腻的了吗
贝丝
你不在"生死极速"在干吗
是往这边开 对吧
It's this way, right?
开始有点认路了
Starting to get used to this route.
就像我爸说的一样
As my old man would say,
"这好像又是似曾相识"
"It's like déjà vu all over again."
她还好吗
Is she doing okay, though?
我说贝丝
Beth, I mean.
她会守口如瓶的
She's not gonna say anything,
如果你是担心这个的话
if that's what you're worried about.
我没有
I'm not.
只是
It's just...
她那时候可不是只拿枪玩玩而已
She wasn't playing around with that gun up there.
我知道
I know.
她有时候会那样
She gets like that sometimes.
但是不用担心 她很
But don't worry, she's...
坚强
strong.
硬气
Hard.
没错 但刚强易折
Yeah, well, hard things break.
如果我是你的话 我会时刻留心那种事的
If I was you, I'd keep my eye on something like that.
我认识她太久了
I've known her forever.
真的
Really...
贝丝绝对不会伤害任何人
Beth would never hurt anyone.
我想的不是这个
I wasn't thinking that.
我想的是她也许会伤害她自己
I was thinking she might hurt herself.
比我想象得要久啊
That took longer than I thought.
看看你
Mm, look at you.
你身上闪耀着一种
You have this...
光芒
glow.
有毒化学物的光芒
Yeah, it's the glow of toxic chemicals.
我们途中还去了一下甜品小站
We, um, stopped by the Dairy Cream.
那我的甜品呢
So where's mine?
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry,
艾迪在那里上班
Addy works there.
她给你员工折扣了吗
She get you guys the employee discount?
其实我在想
I was thinking, actually,
她工作这么努力
she's such a hard worker--
她也许会是个很好的保姆
she might make a really good babysitter for us.
好
Sure.
很高兴你今天玩得开心
Glad you had fun tonight.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
激励大家 让大家团结一致
Motivating them, bringing them together--
我懂
I-- I get it.
没事的
It's fine, you know?
有时我希望我也能做类似教练的工作
I mean, sometimes I wish I had something like coaching
而不是一整天坐在办公室里
just to not be in an office all day.
这肯定让你想起以前
Must bring back memories,
想起和高中朋友一起玩的时光
remind you of hanging out with your friends in high school.
我念高中时没有朋友
I didn't have friends in high school.
五六七八
Five, six, seven, eight.
*一二三四*
*One, two, four, three*
*一众贱♥人♥美不如我*
*None of these bitches look better than me ?
-抬起头 -*美不如我*
- Heads up! - *Better than me*
脸部表情 大家都要笑起来
Facials! I am talking all of your teeth.
*每当我走进俱乐部*
*Every time I walk in the club*
你在笑什么
What are you smiling at?
*发型完美 裙子贴身*
*My hair done right and my dress real tight*
*焦点集于我身 今晚只属于我*
*All eyes on me, I took the night*
两个小时了 她一直摔到垫子上
She's been eating mat for two hours.
我们能不能和贝丝试一次
Can we please just do it once with Beth?
小小鸡仔无法鹤立鸡群
Chicken Little can't get it up.
也许我们需要给她弄点伟哥
Maybe we need to get her some Viagra--
还有一辆起重机
and a crane.
或者连搓带拉 让她能直立而上
Or a little rub and tug? Try to get her started.
不是我的问题 是明迪和艾丽
It's not me, it's them. It's Mindy and Ali.
她们把我扭得像螺旋开瓶器似的
They're twisting me like a corkscrew.
谁有毛巾吗 菜鸟小妹妹喷了我一身
Does anyone have a towel? I'm covered in JV spray tan.
别把责任怪到我们身上
Yeah, don't blame this on us.
要怪就怪你那一蹶不振的脚踝
Blame it on your limp-dick ankles.
-我去 -我不知道我为什么要听这些废话
- Oh, shit. - I don't know why I'm hearing that talking.
是你说要一直拍的
You-- you said not to stop.
再来一次
Again.
贝丝
Beth?
这次你可以去扶着她
You can back spot this time.
五六七八
Five, six, seven, eight.
卡西迪
Cassidy?
我没事
I'm fine.
你还好吧
You okay?
没事
It's fine.
我知道你肩膀受伤了
I know how your shoulder gets.
没事
It's fine.
那个部位很容易脱臼
Does that thing where it dislocates easily.
你应该敷敷冰
You should ice it.
你说得对
You know, you're right.
覆冰
Ice.
我应该覆冰
I should ice it.
好主意 谢谢 汉伦
That's a great idea. Thanks, Hanlon.
小棉兔
Hey, Cottontail.
我在想泡个冰浴
I'm thinking of taking an ice bath.
你不觉得你也该泡一个吗
Don't you think you should have one too?
那是男生和足球队才会做的事
That's for boys, the football team.
错 那是出色姑娘的仪式
Wrong, it's a top girl rite of passage.
不敢相信你从来没做过
I can't believe you've never done it.
你今天摔倒了这么多次
With all that falling you did today...
也许你应该好好照顾一下自己的身体
you should probably take care of your body.
毕竟 我们都要指望你了
And after all, we're all counting on you.
你是我们勇往直前的领队
You are our fearless leader.
该下水了 小不点
Time to play, fetus.
来吧
Here.
我听说冰浴真的很危险
I heard ice baths can be really dangerous.
我哥哥在圣瑞吉认识一个人
My brother knows a guy from St. Reggie's
他泡完冰浴 就患上了底温症
who got hypochondria from one.
低体温症 傻子
"Hypothermia," moron.
管它呢 他最后死了
Whatever, he died.
这样就吓到你了
Gonna let that scare you?
弱鸡
Pussy weak.
你这样算是最出色的姑娘吗
What kind of top girl are you?
因为我认为教练不会认同的
'Cause I don't think Coach would approve of that.
软弱无能
Of weakness.
胆小如鼠
Fear.
她说我们都要变得强大
She said we all have to be strong
因为弱者也要变得强大
for the less strong.
问题是 你是哪一种
Question is, which one are you?
艾迪
Addy?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
对你有好处的
It's good for you.
对 只有专业人士才敢这么做
Yeah, all the pros do it.
勒布朗 赛琳娜
Lebron, Serena.
你不是想变强吗 塔西
Don't you want to be strong, Tacy?
我现在就很强大
I am strong.
艾迪
Addy?
拿着
Hold this.
*我掌控着夜晚*
*I took the night*
两个小时了 她一直摔到垫子上
She's been eating mat for two hours.
我们能不能和贝丝试一次
Can we please just do it once with Beth?
天呐 我真怀念
God, I still miss it.
我改抽雪茄了
I switched to cigars.
我要寄点回家给马特 你会爱上它们的
Uh, I'm gonna send some home with Matt, you'll love them.
是啊 他肯定会很激动
Oh, yeah, I'm sure he'll be thrilled.
喂 这是我们打算在区赛时抽的
Hey, that's what we're gonna smoke at regionals.
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表