剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
Bedrosian?
为何?他想怎样?
Why? What does he want?
我不知道,我没问
I don't know. I didn't ask.
通常是为了复仇或恐吓
Usually, it's revenge or blackmail
或是我猜你可能上了他老婆?
or I assumed that you were boning his wife?
我知道要怎么伤害你
I know how to hurt you.
我知道要怎么让你留下 永远好不了的伤
I know how to hurt you in a way that will never heal,
让你痛到断气的那一天为止
and it will never stop hurting until you die.
所以不要跟踪我
So don't follow me.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
好吗?
Okay?
是…遵命
Yes. Yes, sir.
干
Fuck.
天啊
Oh, God.
(过去)
找到了
Here you go.
应该可以用
I think it works.
谢谢你,菲利普,你真是我的救星
Thank you, Phillip. You are a lifesaver.
要不要我打电♥话♥给帮我修车的人?
Would you like me to call the man who does my car?
不用,你人真好,不过…
No. That is so kind, but...
我都花钱办会员了 不如利用一下抛锚救援服务
I've already paid for the membership, I may as well use the breakdown coverage.
要不要再来点茶?
Uh, would you like some more tea?
老实说…
Actually, um...
那是苏格兰威士忌吗?
is that Scotch?
这整件事让我有点受到惊吓
This whole experience has shaken me up a little bit.
当然了
Oh, of course. Um...
不用…没关系
No, no, that's okay.
我可以自己来,你已经帮我太多忙了
I can serve myself. You've already done so much for me.
要不要一起喝?
Join me?
有何不可?
Why not?
我好喜欢你的家
I, um... love your house.
你在这里住很久了吗?
You been here long?
我们家族在这栋房♥子住超过两百年了
It's been in my family for over 200 years.
天啊
Goodness.
你真幸运
Well... lucky you.
干杯
Cin-cin.
这是新的调和威士忌
Now, this is a new blend.
很适合你
It's the kind of drink you need
在这种日子喝 -太好了
on a day like today. -Glad that is.
是真的
(chuckles) -It really is.
这是我送你的礼物
My gift to you.
你不帮我吗?
No help?
你可是“肌肉”
You're the muscle...
肌肉
Muscle.
你们他妈是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
别动手
WOMAN: Don't do it.
把东西放下
Put it down.
现在,站起来
Now, stand up.
你们两个都是
Both of you.
好,走进车♥库♥
Right into the garage.
你也是,肌肉
You too, Muscle.
麻烦了
Please.
站到引擎盖上
Get on the hood of your car.
请你转过身
And turn around now, please.
往前走一步
Take a step forward.
什么?不,等等…
What? No, wait.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
肌肉,这位是专家
Muscle. This is Specialist.
她是我们的人
She's on our side.
跟我一起上楼
Come with me upstairs.
我们事情还没做完
We're not done here yet.
喂
Oi.
你知道她是谁吧?
You know who that is, right?
大脑说她叫专家 -她应该叫疯子
Brain called her Specialist. -More like Psycho.
她是英佳比崔斯 她很有名
That's Inga Beatrice. She's famous.
她是超有名的冷血杀手
Like fucking ice-cold killer famous.
听著,你搞砸了
Look, you messed up.
你下的药量不对,他醒过来了
You didn't dose him right. He woke up.
我没有搞砸
I did not mess up.
我下的药量完全是照戴安的吩咐
I gave him exactly what Dianne told me to give him.
嘿,你叫大卫
Hey, your name's David.
对不对?
Am I right?
对吗?
Am I?
你希望他醒来吗?
You wanted him to wake up?
你吩咐官员用一半的剂量 你又在试探我了
You told Officer to half dose him. You were testing me again.
那个神经病拿枪指著我的头
That Psycho put a gun to my head.
还杀了一个无辜的人
She killed an innocent man.
相信我,肌肉,他没那么无辜
Trust me, Muscle, he wasn't that innocent.
我没有答应要杀平民
I didn't sign up to kill civilians.
如果要杀平民,我就不干了
If that's the deal, I'm done.
小心点,肌肉
Be careful, Muscle.
你也知道,你加入之后就不能离开
You know you can't walk away once you're inside.
你可以试试看
Try it.
你撑不了太久的
You won't last long.
我一定会灭口
I don't leave loose threads.
你知道我对你的期望很高,大卫
You know, I have high hopes for you, David.
但你再也不准质疑我
But you never question me again.
知道吗?
Okay?
很好
Good.
继续做事吧
Back to work.
(现在)
嘿,泰勒
Oh, hey, Taylor. Um...
你♥爸♥在家吗?
Is your dad in?
爸?
Dad?
(贝德罗森)
我不是来找麻烦的
I'm not here for trouble.
只是想跟你谈谈
I just want to talk.
请进
Come in.
你怎么会来?
Why did you come here?
你是不是对哈利麦卡弗施压 要他拒绝我的计划申请?
Did you lean on Harry Metcalf to refuse my planning application?
根本就没有投诉信
There were no complaint letters.
就只是你
Just you.
对吧?
Right?
你得撤回之前跟警方说的证词
You need to withdraw the statement you gave to the police.
我办不到 -为什么?
I can't do that. -Why not?
因为我说的是事实
Because I told the truth.
我告诉你一件事
Let me tell you something.
没有人在乎事实
Nobody gives a shit about the truth.
大家只在乎别人讲的话有多少分量
People only care about the weight of the voice that is speaking,
而在这座镇上…
and in this town...
我说话的分量就像从天而降的重金属
my voice is like heavy metal raining from the sky.
威力大得足以爆♥炸♥
It's a fucking explosion.
你讲的话太没分量了,连狗屁都不如
Your voice isn't shit. In fact, it's less than shit.
我说的话会被相信
When I say something, it's believed.
你说的话毫无价值
When you say something, it's nothing.
如果真是这样 那你干嘛大费周章对付我?
If that's true, then why all the effort to mess with me?
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you have any idea who I am?
知道我究竟是谁吗?
Who I really am?
知道我有哪些朋友吗?
The friends I have?
你这种人应该要很怕我这种人
Someone like you should be very scared of someone like me.
所以别再他妈耍笨了
So stop being a fucking idiot.
快点撤回证词,承担后果
Retract your statement, take the hit...
然后滚出我的人生
and get out of my life.
你知道那不是你的错
You know, it wasn't your fault.
对吧?
Right?
那场意外
The accident,
还有那女人昏迷,并不是你的错
that woman in a coma, it wasn't your fault.
她在用手♥机♥ 闯过停车标志,那是她的错
She was on her cell phone. She ran a stop sign. That's on her.
你会直接开过那个路口 是因为你那边的停车标志断了
You ran right into that intersection because your stop sign was broken.
这是镇公所的错
That's the town's fault.
不是你的错
Not yours.
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表