剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
(义大利,伦巴底)
(现在)
快啊!
等等…
等等…
我把钱都花光了
我求求你
我全都告诉你了
我不知道她在哪里
我发誓我不知道戴安黑尔伍德在哪里
我不知道其他人在哪里!我求求你
我会那么做都是因为…
(恶报找上门)
(无法,无法让节奏停下来)
(我不要,不要)
(我不要让节奏停下来,来吧)
(大家一起移♥动♥脚步,团结一心)
♪ Whoa ♪
♪ Everybody move your feet And feel united ♪
♪ Whoa ♪
唱吧
Go.
(美国,华盛顿州)
(停止)
没人会来,乔,每次都没人来
Nobody's coming, Joe. No one's ever coming.
还是小心为妙
Oh, best be careful.
时刻小心
Always.
嘿! -好
Hey!Okay.
你的还是我的?小心别夹到手指
Yours, mine? Careful. Fingers.
早安 -嗨
Good morning.
早安 -对,他人很好
Hi. -Good morning. -Yeah, he's a really great guy.
他好亲切
He's so lovely.
大家好 -嗨
Hi.
嘿,你们好,过得好吗?
Hey, guys. What's going on?
你今天会来接我们吗? -应该会
You picking us up today? - Probably.
嘿,在那里丢石头的那个小孩是谁?
Hey, who's that kid throwing stones over there?
泰勒贝德罗森,他爸很有钱
好…走吧…玩得开心点
Taylor Bedrosian. His daddy is rich.
做自己,好吗?
Okay. Okay. Go, go, go. Have fun. Be you. Okay?
祝你一切顺利 -谢了,宝贝,走吧
Good luck with your thing. -Thanks, sweetheart. Go.
爱你,再见 -爱你
Love you. Bye. -Love you.
爱你 -爱你们
Love you. -Both of you.
晚点见 -再见
See you later. -Bye.
我们来比赛
I'm gonna race you.
(五金行)
(油漆、颜料与家用器具)
(促销)
有什么事吗?
Officer?
你不应该在这里
You're not supposed to be in here.
这是私人房♥产
This is private property.
可以请你站到外面来出示证件吗?
Can you step outside and show me some ID?
警♥察♥先生,这是我的店面,我是屋主
Sir, this is my store. I own it.
这个店面已经闲置好几年了
This store has been empty for years.
我才刚买♥♥下来
I just bought it.
我叫乔佩楚斯
My name is Joe Petrus.
请出示证件
I need to see that ID.
这真的是你吗?
This really you?
对
Yeah.
你刚搬来这里吗?
You new in town?
我已经在这里住两、三年了
Lived here couple of years.
我如果看过你,应该会记得你
Well, I think I would have remembered seeing you.
好吧
Okay.
应该没事了
I guess we're done here.
(华盛顿州驾照,乔瑟夫佩楚斯)
我认识比尔坎佛
I used to know Bill Campfer.
那间五金行的前任业主
Last owner of the hardware store.
比尔是好人,我之前很喜欢那间店
Good man, Bill. I used to love that store.
看著那间店停业时,我很难过
Broke my heart to see it close down.
象征著一个年代的结束
End of an era.
你想更改房♥屋用途吗?
Oh, you want to change the use of the building?
酒牌
A liquor license.
你要把比尔的店变成酒吧吗?
You're turning Bill's store into a bar?
是餐酒馆
A bistro.
餐酒馆? -就是餐厅
Bistro? - A restaurant.
使用在地食材
Farm-to-plate.
但是那条街和那个街区很有历史意义
Mm. Well, that street, that block, it's an area with heritage.
有丰富的历史 -但现在已经奄奄一息了
With history. -But right now, it's dying.
一个街区内就有三间空店面
There are three empty stores within one block.
民众不喜欢吵闹的音乐 和喝醉的年轻人
People don't want loud music, drunk kids.
没错,所以我想让这间餐厅 成为社区民众的聚集地
You're right. Which is why I wanna help
跟家人一起团聚
make it a place that the community gathers, you know, with-with families.
我想要参与能帮助镇民的事
I want to be part of something that can...
让他们能以…
that can help the people of this town, that can make them feel...
以自己的社区为荣
you know, feel proud of their neighborhood.
大家本来就已经以自己的社区为荣了
Well, people are proud of their neighborhoods already,
佩楚斯先生,我可以保证
Mr. Petrus. I can assure you.
我…
I...
先生,我并不是意指你…
Sir, I didn't mean to imply that you...
好的,佩楚斯先生 看来你的申请资料都备齐了
Well, okay, Mr. Petrus, your application seems in order.
我们会受理申请,但没办法给你保证
We'll process it, but we can't promise anything.
当地居民可能会表达不满
You may get some negative local feedback.
你知道的,因为…
You know, because...
因为什么?
Because what?
酒牌
Liquor license.
当然
Of course.
好,谢谢你特地来一趟
Well, thank you for coming in.
(斯达林,房♥屋用途变更申请)
(林地清理,外环道路延伸)
(注意,进入此区域 必须戴上工地安全帽)
干
Fuck.
我赢了
I won.
我知道,但我明天会赢的
I know. I'll win tomorrow though.
我跑步比你快多了 -你比我老
I am way faster than you. - Oh, you're older than me,
所以你跑步比较慢… -你还好吗,乔?
so you're slower... -You okay, Joe?
是,宝贝,
Uh, yeah, sweetheart.
我很好
Um, I'm fine.
在学校过得还好吗? -还可以
How was school? -Okay.
我们学到了关于行星的知识
We learned about planets.
是吗?你们学到了什么?
Oh, yeah? What did you learn?
海王星的1年等于地球的165年…
One year on Neptune is the same as a 165 years on Earth.
等等
Hold on.
朱尔斯
Jules.
我们回来了 -等等我,等等…
We're back.
-Wait for me. -Wait, wait, wait.
嗨,爸 -急什么?慢慢走,拜托
BUD AND Hi, Dad.What's the rush?
慢慢走 -我们要玩游戏
Slow down, please. Slow down.
好,半小时
We're gonna play video games. -Yeah, half an hour.
玩半小时就要做功课,拜托 -两个小时啦
Half an hour, then homework, please. -Two hours.
面谈还顺利吗?
How was the meeting?
你没打给我
You didn't call.
糟糕
Oh, no.
我…
I...
我好像搞砸了
I think I fucked it up.
你每次都这样想
You always think that.
你一定表现得很好 -不…
I'm sure you did great. -No, no.
你今天过得如何? -还可以
How was your day? -Good.
我带人看了三间房♥子
I showed three properties,
客人对其中一间出价了
got an offer on one. -Ooh.
别忘了我今晚有读书会
Remember I have my book group tonight.
要去宝琳家 -宝琳不是有养猫吗?
Pauline's hosting.
没错,有三只王八蛋
Doesn't Pauline have cats? -Oh, yes. Three of the fuckers.
你得吃抗组织胺,别忘了上次的事
You should take an antihistamine. Remember what happened last time.
乔,我如果吃药就不能喝酒
Joe, if I take a pill, I can't drink.
如果不能喝酒 那我参加读书会的意义何在?
And what's the point of book group if I can't drink?
这次的书是谁选的? -我
Who chose the book? -Me.
我们要看这本书
We're doing this.
(《朗斯顿休斯诗集》)
你那两个白人妈妈一定会很开心
Oh, your white moms are gonna love this.
她们之前还逼我看《绝望者之歌♥》 我才不管她们
They made me read Hillbilly Elegy. They can suck it up.
这是哪来的?
Where did you find this?
收在某个地方
Tucked away.
你应该要更爱惜东西一点,书都破了
You should be more careful with your things. It's all torn up.
我要先去洗澡 你可以帮忙准备晚餐吗?
I'm gonna take a shower first. You mind getting dinner ready?
我买♥♥了千层面,在烤箱里
I bought lasagna. It's in the oven.
千层面就只是起司和碳水化合物
Oh, lasagna, it's all just cheese and carbs.
孩子喜欢嘛
The kids like it.
你就之后再做点伏地挺身之类的
Just do some pushups after or something.
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表