剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
接下来呢?
And then what?
我们消失
Then we disappear.
照计划进行
As arranged.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我觉得计划失败了
I think the plan is dead.
我们现在只能靠自己
We're on our own now.
该跑了
Time to run.
(现在)
刚才那个男人是谁?
Who was that man back there?
他似乎很高兴见到你
He seemed very happy to see you.
怎样?
What?
怎样? -我以为你死了
What? -I thought you died.
我逃跑前最后一次见到你时
When I last saw you before I ran.
我没想到你挺过了
I didn't think you'd make it.
是啊,我很强壮,像头狮子
Yeah, well, I'm strong, like a lion.
那天到底发生了什么事?
What the fuck happened that day?
情况怎么会一下就变得这么糟?
How'd it all get so fucked so fast?
我不知道 -戴安怎么了?
I don't know. -And what happened to Dianne?
我在金库里跟她分开 她对我说,大家会合时再见
I left her in the vault. She said she'd see me at the meet.
她去哪里了?
So where'd she go?
我忙著中枪
I was too busy getting shot.
你过去三年完全没她的消息? -没有
You haven't heard from her at all in the past three years?
在你之前,我完全没有任何人的消息
No. I didn't hear from anyone until you.
戴安本来应该在右手的车上,对吧?
Dianne was meant to be in Right Hand's car, right?
跟开锁员和润滑人一起
Along with Cracker and Greaseman.
他们本来会一起去会合的
They were all meant to go to the meet together.
但你说他们没出现
But you said they never showed at the meet.
没错,在我们其他人抵达之前 他们就来过又走了
No, they came and went before the rest of us got there.
但如果他们都跟戴安在同一辆车上
But if they were all in the same car as Dianne,
那一定有人知道她在哪里
then one of them must know something about where she is.
什么? -好,你看
What? -Okay, look.
我密切关注所有成员的家人
I kept tabs on all the crew's families,
那些我知道名字的人 我关注他们的社群媒体
the ones whose names I knew, I kept an eye on their socials.
等等,停下来,你…
Wait, stop. You...
你一直在密切注意我们所有人
You've been keeping tabs on all of us for all this time.
我试著这么做,你没有吗?
I've tried to. Haven't you?
没有
No.
总之
Anyway...
这个不明帐户 几个月前开始追踪润滑人的亲戚
this random account started following Greaseman's cousin a few months ago.
艾札的亲戚
Azar's cousin.
等等,我们在巴塞隆纳 类似这样的地方找到艾札
Wait, we found Azar in a place like this in Barcelona.
等等,你觉得这是她? -没错,你看
Wait, you think this is her? -I do, and look.
我反向搜寻了这些影像
I reverse image searched all of these.
找到了这个
And this one hit.
法国?
France?
你认为艾札在法国?
You think Azar is in France?
我们去找她吧
Let's go find her.
(西班牙,巴塞隆纳)
我该走了,她在等我
愿你平安
我的公主,你在哪里?
我带了东西给你
我的公主,怎么了?这是你最喜欢的
你好,马列克
(圣潘克拉斯国际车站)
(国际出境,售票处与月台)
(1到4号♥月台,售票处)
世界上只有两个人能破解摩瑞罗金库
而那个克罗埃西亚人多年前就死了
所以只剩下你
只剩下你,马列克
除非你还知道其他人?
不…
就是我
就是我
谁帮你的?
(Devil speaks Arabic)
我一个人做的
你说谎
我都是一个人行动
真可惜,我知道你在说谎
我知道还有另一个人跟你在一起
说出那个人的名字
不…
说出那个人的名字,马列克!
去死吧
我们地狱见
上天保佑
God Bless.
(法国南部)
你这种人会把一千万英镑花在哪里?
What does a man like you spend 10 million pounds on?
你到现在还害怕违反规定吗?
You're still scared of breaking the rules even now?
不是 -那就告诉我
No.-Then tell me.
例如,我买♥♥了一只老虎给自己
For example, I bought myself a tiger.
不,你没有
No, you didn't.
是真的
Yes, I did.
我叫牠凯文
I named her Calvin.
“凯文”?
Calvin?
就像《凯文和跳跳虎》
Like Calvin and Hobbes.
但凯文是那个男孩
But Calvin was the boy. Hobbes was the tiger.
跳跳虎才是老虎 -我知道
I know.
那你为什么叫你的老虎“凯文”?
So then why would you call your tiger Calvin?
为了激怒别人?
To irritate people?
这双靴子真难穿
Well, these are the wrong fucking boots.
她来过这里,你看
She was here. Hey!
喂,又有一个符合的结果了
Yo!It's another match.
你看,架构在这里
Look, frameworks are here.
医院在…
Hospital is...
这里
here.
教堂在这里
Church is... here.
还是很随机
It's still pretty random.
那是艾札的动态吗?等等
Is that Azar's feed? Wait.
等等…
Oh, wait...
那是水泥工厂
That's a cement factory.
走吧
Let's go.
跟我说你买♥♥了什么疯狂的东西 -不要
Tell me something crazy you bought. -No.
那跟我说你买♥♥了什么无聊的东西
Then tell me something boring you bought.
不会吧
No.
天啊 -怎样?
Oh, my God.
你没花掉?
What? -You didn't spend it?
一毛钱都没花?
You didn't spend any of it?
我不喜欢冒险 -冒什么险?
I didn't like the risk. -The risk of what?
有人会找到我
Someone finding me.
所以你才该把钱花掉 然后继续过日子
That is why you spend it then move on.
你有了新身分和一大笔钱
You had a new identity and a shit ton of money.
你想去哪里都可以
You could have gone anywhere you wanted.
我找到我不想离开的东西
I found something that I didn't wanna walk out on.
真的吗?
Really?
有意思
Interesting.
我猜你不到一年就花光了吧?
I'm guessing you blew through yours in under a year?
大概七个月? -该死
About seven months? -Fuck.
对,还是在封城期间
Yeah, and that was in lockdown.
不然可能会花得更快
Or else, it probably would have gone quicker.
你真的买♥♥了一只老虎?
Did you really buy a tiger?
真的
Yeah.
有何不可?听起来很合理吧?
Why not? Sounds plausible, right?
等等,那是她的作品
Wait, that's her.
你看
Look. She was spraying something like this
我们在巴塞隆纳找她时 她正在喷这样的涂鸦
when we picked her up in Barcelona.
她用的就是这个牌子的喷漆
And she was using this brand of paint.
这是她的作品
This is her.
好
Okay.
我们在这里
We're here.
(帕米耶)
你看,帕米耶
Look. Pamiers.
就是那里
That's it.
一定是那里
That's gotta be it.
我们走
Let's go.
(过去)
我们现在该怎么办?
What the fuck do we do now?
我要干净且数位化的钱
I want the money clean and digital.
不是这种的
Not like this.
大卫
David.
我不能这样上飞机
I can't get on a plane like this.
我需要…找个地方…
I need, I need somewhere...
我需要找个地方让自己舒服一点
I need to just find somewhere to feel better.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表