剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
Shedding your skin and becoming something new.
当然,不是真的换骨
Not literally, of course.
其实,你…
You know, you're...
跟我想像的不太一样
not quite how I imagined.
你想像的是怎样?
What did you imagine?
我听说的故事是…
告诉我吧
-Well, from the stories I heard, it's... - Tell me then.
你听说的故事
The stories you heard.
不要
No.
娱乐我一下
Humor me.
你…
You, um...
你曾经杀光所有成员
You once killed the whole crew because you thought that
因为你认为其中一人可能是内鬼
one of them was maybe a rat.
下一个
Next.
你是去年在柏林折磨那些警♥察♥的人
You're the person who tortured those cops in Berlin last year.
下一个
Next.
你的姐妹背叛了你
Your sister betrayed you.
所以你杀了她,你把她锁在车里…
So you killed her by locking her in a car...
放火将她烧死
and setting it on fire.
有意思
Interesting.
你认为我会杀死自己的家人? -我真的不知道
You think I'd kill my own family? -I really don't know.
有一半是真的
It's half true.
我的姐妹死于火烧车…
My sister died in a burning car,
但我没杀她
but I didn't kill her.
是那辆故障的车造成的
The defective car did that.
也害死了她的女儿
Killed her daughter too.
我的外甥女
My niece.
我仅剩的家人
The only family I had left.
谣言不可尽信,肌肉
You shouldn't believe everything you hear, Muscle.
事实总是比虚构的故事更糟糕
The truth is always far crappier than fiction.
(英国,肯特)
是哪一栋?
Which one is it?
在那里,我的右手边
It's there on my right.
等等
Wait.
你不知道那里面有什么
You don't know what you're walking into there.
可能会陷入大♥麻♥烦 -也许吧
It could be a hornet's nest. - Maybe.
我们必须找到 能带我们找到戴安的任何线索
We've got to find anything that leads us to Dianne,
这是我们仅有的线索,所以我要进去
and this is all we have, so I'm going in there.
而且你要跟我一起去
And you're coming with me.
我要你留在这里…
I need you to stay here...
把风
as lookout.
我们可能必须快速撤离
We might have to make a quick exit.
你可以为我这么做吗?
Can you do that for me?
可以
Yeah.
好
Okay.
你有什么计划?
So, what's the plan here?
我们会敲门…
We'll knock on the door,
然后你要说服屋主让我们进门
and then you're going to talk us inside.
不管是谁开门,不管是什么人
不管是什么身分…
Whoever opens that door, whoever it is, whoever they are...
我要你让我们被请进屋内
I need you to get them to invite us in.
好吗?
Okay?
所以你真的信任我了?
Oh, so, you're actually trusting me with something?
我是在请你帮忙
I'm asking you to help.
好
Okay.
是“别管是谁” -什么?
And it's "whomever." -What?
“别管”是谁打开那扇门 “别管”是什么人
"Whomever" opens that door. "Whomever" they are.
不,不是 -我很确定是
No, it's not. -Pretty sure it is.
努力跟上吧
Just try to keep up.
你好,你♥爸♥爸在家吗?
Oh. Hello. Is your daddy home?
爸爸不在
Daddy's not here.
好,那你妈妈呢?
Okay, what about your mommy, then?
妈!
BOY: Mom?
妈?
Mom?
(关厄文太太)
你看,是右手
Look. It's Right Hand.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you? -I hope so. Are you Gwen Irving?
希望可以,你是关厄文吗? -你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫萝娜鲍尔斯 这是我同事乔治拉罗谢尔
My name is Lorna Bowers. This is my colleague, George La Rochelle.
你好
Hello.
我们是艾尔金路易斯 联合律师事务所的研究员
We work as researchers for Elgin Lewis and Partners.
他们是遗嘱认证律师事务所
They're a firm of probate lawyers.
我不需要律师 -不,当然不需要
Well, I don't need a lawyer. - No, of course not.
但你知道吗?有三分之二的人
But did you know that two-thirds of people die
没有立遗嘱就过世了?
without ever making a will?
也就是说,每年
Which means, every year,
都有数百万英镑的遗产无人认领
millions of pounds of inheritances go unclaimed.
好 -这就是我们介入的时候
Okay. - Well, that's where we step in.
我们试图找到 像你这样没有拿到应有遗产的人
We try to find people like you who are owed an inheritance
让他们得到应得的钱
and unite them with their rightful money.
当然,我们会收取一点佣金
Of course, we do take a small commission.
你认为有人欠我钱? -是的,对
You think I'm owed some money? -We do, yes.
但我们得先确定
Um, but obviously, first we need to make sure
你是我们在找的关厄文
that you are the correct Gwen Irving.
你介意我们进去跟你聊几分钟吗?
So, do you mind if we just come in and chat with you for a couple of minutes?
不了,抱歉,现在不方便… -好,当然,但是…
No, sorry. Now's not a good time... - Okay, sure, but...
嘿…你在做什么?
Hey. Hey, what are you doing?
你得把刀放下
You need to drop that knife.
什么?
What?
拜托,把刀放下
Please put down the knife.
现在把你的手♥机♥给我
Now, give me your phone.
手♥机♥
Phone.
去客厅,把孩子们的手♥机♥也拿来
Go in the living room and get the kids' phones too.
你想要什么尽管拿 但不要伤害我的孩子
Please take whatever you want, but just don't hurt my kids.
照我们说的做,就不会有人受伤
Do as we say, and no one gets hurt.
把他们的手♥机♥拿来
Get their phones.
快点
Now.
凯莉、杰克,我需要你们的手♥机♥ -为什么?
Kelly, Jake, I need your phones. -What for?
现在就给我 -嘿,我正在用,天啊
Just give me them now. -Hey, I was using it. Jesus.
你又是谁? -我谁都不是
Who the hell are you? -I'm nobody.
不…别起来,坐著别动
No, no, no. Don't get up. Stay sat right there.
没事的,继续玩游戏
Everything's fine. Keep playing the game.
假装我们不在这里,好吗?
Pretend we're not here, okay?
关
Gwen.
继续玩游戏,照他说的做,马上
Just keep playing the game. Do as he says. Right now.
手♥机♥
Phones.
去吧
Go ahead.
这是谁?
Who's this?
我丈夫 -他叫什么名字?
That's my husband. - What's his name?
安东
Anton.
他马上就会回来,所以把手♥机♥…
He'll be back in a minute, so take the phones...
我知道他不会回来了,关 请不要骗我
I know he's not coming back, Gwen. Please don't lie to me.
我知道他死了
I know that he's dead.
专心玩游戏
Keep your eyes on the game.
你丈夫是罪犯,关
Your husband was a criminal, Gwen.
我知道是因为 我也是罪犯,我们是同事
I know that because I'm a criminal too. We worked together.
他不是罪犯 -他是职业罪犯
He wasn't a criminal. - He was a career criminal...
而且很厉害
and a good one.
所以不是你在骗我,就是他瞒著你
So either you're lying to me, or he hid it from you.
是哪一个?
Which is it?
你知道他是罪犯
You knew he was a criminal.
好吧
Okay.
拜托…
Please...
别再骗我了
don't lie to me again.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
你认识戴安黑尔伍德这个女人吗?
Do you know a woman called Dianne Harewood?
她雇用我
She hired me.
她雇用你丈夫
She hired your husband.
她早就认识他,他们以前合作过
She knew him already. They worked together before.
可能合作过几次吧
A few times, maybe.
你认识她吗?
Do you know her?
不认识
No.
仔细想想
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表