剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
没关系… -等一下
It's all right. It's all right. -Wait.
就是这样
That's it.
好了
There you go.
他还活著
He's alive.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
小家伙
Little one.
你好
Hello.
该死
Shit.
好,你得坚持下去 你不会有事的,好吗?
Okay, you gotta keep it up. You're gonna be all right, okay?
你的武器在哪里? -我没有武器
Where's your weapon? -YOUSSEF: I don't have one.
好,拿著这个 保险栓关了,你们要往那边走
All right, take this. Safety is off. You're going to go that way.
我们玩得开心吗?
Are we having fun?
走… -我们玩得开心吗?
Go, go, go! - We having fun?
快走… -好
Let's go.
前进…
Move it! Move it!
开锁员和润滑人正前往出口
Cracker and Greaseman on the way to exit.
(未知号♥码来电)
嘿,是,我快到了
FIXER: Hey, yeah. I'm close.
该死!
Shit!
你确定?
You sure?
右手呼叫导火线
Right Hand to Fuse.
好,了解
Okay. Understood.
开锁员和润滑人正前往出口
Got Cracker and Greaseman. Blow the exit.
引爆出口,倒数三、二…
Blowing the exit in three, two...
导火线,等等…
Fuse, wait, wait!
来
Here.
跟我来,这边,我们走,快点…
RIGHT HAND: Follow me this way. Let's go! Come on, come on!
不…别管了…快上车
No, no, no. Leave it, leave it. Get in the car.
快给我上车!
Get in the fucking car.
大脑呢?
Where's Brain?
右手?
Right Hand? Right Hand?
右手?
Right Hand?
我抓住你了
I got you.
我终于抓住你了
I fucking got you.
“是”或“不是”
Yes or no.
你是被派来杀我们的
You were sent here to kill us.
点头或摇头
Nod or shake your head.
因为那场抢劫?三年前?
Because of the robbery? Three years ago?
摩瑞罗金库
The Morello Vault.
是谁雇用你的?
Who hired you?
你逃不掉的
You can't escape this.
回答我的问题
Answer my question.
不管你做什么、说什么
Doesn't matter what you do, what you say.
你都赢不过我们
You can't outrun us.
谁付钱给你?
Who's paying you?
你觉得呢?
Who do you think?
被我们抢的人
People we stole from.
是被我们抢的人吗?
Is it the people we stole from?
你到底知不知道你们抢了谁的钱?
Do you even know who you stole from?
你得杀了我,你知道的
You're going to have to kill me. You do know that.
事情不必走到那一步
It doesn't have to go that way.
我们都能全身而退,我们可以谈条件
We can all walk away. We can make a deal.
你告诉我我想知道的
You tell me what I want to know. You walk away. We walk away.
你可以全身而退,我们一走了之
I don't think so.
我不这么认为 -为什么?
Why not?
你接下任务,就得完成任务
You take a job, you finish the job.
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我我需要知道的事
Tell me what I need to know.
你根本不知道自己做了什么
You don't even realize what you did.
你不知道你拿走了什么
You don't know what you took.
我们拿走了钱,很多钱
We took money. A lot of money.
你根本不知道
You don't even know.
那告诉我,我们拿走了什么?
Then tell me, what did we take?
如果在你手上,你就会知道
Well, if you had it, you'd know.
也许在我手上,我只是想听你说出来
Maybe I have it and I just want to hear you say it.
在你手上吗?
Do you have it?
告诉我,我们拿走了什么
Tell me what we stole.
钥匙
The key.
你们拿走了钥匙
You stole the key.
什么钥匙?
What key?
如果把钥匙还回去
Well, maybe if you return the key,
或许你就能活下来
well, then perhaps you can live.
或许你的家人就能活下来
Perhaps your family can live.
或许还是有出路的
Maybe there is a way out after all.
那就告诉我
Then tell me.
我要怎么解决? 我该如何阻止这一切?
How do I fix this? How do I make it stop?
没有钥匙,你就做不到
Without the key, you can't.
我必须去做 -不,你做不到
I have to. -No, you can't.
不…让我解决这个问题
No, no. Let me fix this.
你要的钥匙在哪里? 我们该怎么拿到它?
Where's the key you want? How do we get it?
要是我知道的话 你觉得我还会坐在这里
If I knew that, do you think I'd be sitting here
被绑在椅子上跟你说话吗?
strapped to a fucking chair talking to you?
是谁雇用你的?
Who hired you?
是谁雇用你的?
Who hired you?
你问过戴安黑尔伍德这些问题吗?
Have you asked Dianne Harewood these questions?
戴安死了
Dianne's dead.
是吗?
Oh, is she now?
是,她亲眼看到她死了
Yeah, she saw her die.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
她在爆♥炸♥中被掩埋了
She was buried in the explosion.
我们从瓦砾堆中拉出13具尸体
We pulled 13 bodies from the rubble of that place.
全都是我们的人
All of them are our men.
没有戴安黑尔伍德
No Dianne Harewood.
你们都被耍得团团转
You're all getting played so hard
根本不知道自己卷入了什么局面
you don't even realize what game you're in.
现在我们有进展了
Oh, well, now we're getting somewhere.
别逼我伤害你
Don't make me hurt you.
我无法逼你做任何事 我被困在一张该死的椅子上
I can't make you do anything. I'm cocooned to a fucking chair.
我会伤害你
I will hurt you.
来啊,伤害我 -我是认真的
Go on then. Hurt me.
我相信你
I mean it. -I believe you.
把我需要知道的事告诉我
Tell me what I need to know.
不要
No.
告诉我
Tell me.
不要
No.
告诉我…
Tell me! Tell me!
告诉我!
Tell me!
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
告诉我你该死的名字 -我的名字是…
Tell me your fucking name. -My name is...
大卫马金
David Marking.
你叫什么名字? -乔佩楚斯
What's your name? -Joe Petrus.
别闹了
Stop that.
我知道你们所有人的名字
You see, I know all your names.
我知道你♥爸♥妈的名字 我知道朱尔斯的名字
I know your parents' names. I know Jules's name.
我知道法兰琪和巴德的名字
I know Frankie and Bud's names.
你家人好吗?
How is your family? Have you heard from them recently?
最近有他们的消息吗? -闭嘴
Shut up.
不知道他们有没有越过边境
Wonder if they made it across the border.
加拿大,对吧? -给我闭嘴
Canada, wasn't it? -Shut your mouth.
他们会被找到的,大卫
They'll be found, David.
他们会被找到 然后被杀死,都是因为你
They'll be found and they'll be killed because of you.
快告诉我你替谁工作
Just tell me who you work for.
他们会被杀死,尸体会被酸液溶解
They'll be killed and their bodies will be dissolved in acid.
你替谁工作?
Who do you work for?
也许他们已经死了 -别说了
Well, maybe they're dead already. -Stop it.
因为你的贪婪 -别说了
Because of your greed. -Stop it!
因为你的自私 -别说了!
Because of your selfishness. -Stop it!
因为你太蠢了-告诉我你替谁工作!
Because you're so fucking dumb. -Tell me who you work for!
他们会被找到、被折磨…
They'll be found and they'll be tortured...
你替谁工作? -他们还会被…
Who do you work for?
他说的是实话吗? -关于戴安?是的
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表