剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
Who did this?
凯尔
Kyle!
♪ Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over ♪
♪ Sandman, I'm so alone ♪
♪ Don't have nobody to call my own ♪
♪ Please turn on your magic beam ♪
♪ Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream ♪
♪ Mr. Sandman, bring us ♪
♪ Please, please, please ♪
♪ Mr. Sandman, bring us a dream ♪
好,来吧,我们出发了…
All right, come on. Let's go. Let's go.
午餐钱带了吗? -有,我带了
You have your lunch money? -Yeah, I got it.
祝你有美好的一天
Have a good day.
谢谢你带孩子们上学
Thanks for taking the kids.
我们晚点要谈谈
I want us to talk later.
你会在家吗?
You gonna be home?
会
Yeah.
我会在家
I'll be here.
我们可以谈谈
We can talk.
嘿
Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
我也是
Me too.
做你自己
Be you.
(可能是凯尔贝德罗森:好,停战)
(好)
(搜寻)
(搜寻,所有,热门搜索词)
(搜寻结果)
(不是我)
(但他们会来的)
(他们会杀了你)
(他们会杀了任何跟你在一起的人)
(必须打破协议)
(会面,伦敦,越快越好)
(不要相信任何人)
(会面,伦敦,越快越好)
(五金行)
(周边遭入侵)
你迷路了吗? -什么?
(in Norwegian) -What?
你迷路了吗? -是我
Are you lost? -It's me!
是我,官员
It's me, Officer!
你
You.
你一个人吗? -对
Are you alone? -Yeah.
我一个人
I'm alone.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
起来
Get up.
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
花了好多年
It took years.
我雇用三组侦探
I hired three teams of investigators.
我们搜索了数位足迹和网路聊天室
We scoured digital trails and Internet chatter,
在国际机场设了监控,但是…
had monitors on international airports, but...
一无所获
nothing.
所以我们开始派出信鸽
So we started sending out messenger pigeons.
对,信鸽
Yeah. Messenger pigeons.
到世界各个角落
To all corners of the globe.
每只信鸽上都有你的描述 和一个电子邮件地址
Each had a description of you and a contact email.
最后…
And finally...
终于
Finally.
在送出数百只鸟到数十个国家后…
After sending out hundreds of birds to dozens of countries...
找到了线索
Found a thread.
真的吗?
Really?
不
No.
不是真的
Not really.
我用脸部辨识应用程式
I use a facial recognition app.
我在一张照片里发现你
I found you in a photo.
在脸书上
On Facebook.
你出现在隆雅市一间杂货店的背景里
You're in the background in the general store in Longyearbyen.
一些游客不小心拍下你的照片
Some tourists accidently took your picture.
上传了 -不会吧
Posted it. -No.
真的 -不
Yeah. -No.
恐怕是的 -该死的脸书
I'm afraid so. -Fucking Facebook!
它会毁灭世界
It's going to destroy the world.
等等
Wait.
你怎么会有我的照片 能放进应用程式?
How did you get a photo of me to put into the app?
我当时拍了所有人的照片
I took photos of everyone from back then.
我在准备的时候拍的
I took them while we prepped.
为了保险起见
For insurance.
大脑说得很清楚,这是不被允许的
Brain was very clear that was not allowed.
司机死了
Driver's dead.
被杀害
Killed.
还有士兵和医师
And Soldier and Doctor.
一开始我以为是你
Thought it might be you at first.
清理门户
Cleaning house.
像是你会做的事
It's not out of character.
但后来他来找我,那不是你,所以…
But then he came for me, and it wasn't you, so...
那是谁?
Who was it?
我不知道
I don't know.
男性,白人,很瘦
Male, white, slim.
白发,他戴著面具
White hair. He wore a mask.
感觉很专业
Felt like a professional.
我没看清楚
I didn't get a good look.
我一看到他靠近 就朝他喷防狼喷雾,拔腿就跑
As soon as I saw him come in, I maced him and I ran.
我开车逃走,很惊险,太惊险了
I got away in my car. It was close. Too close.
他这里有刺青吗?
Did he have a tattoo here?
在他脖子上?
On his neck?
金字塔上有只眼睛
An eye on a pyramid.
我没机会看
I didn't get a chance to see.
你知道他是谁吗? -你怎么会来这里?
Do you know who he is? -Why are you here?
我无处可去
I had nowhere else to go.
但为什么是我?
But why me?
为什么不去找你朋友,肌肉?
Why not your friend, Muscle?
你根本就不喜欢我
You don't even like me.
没错
No.
但如果有人想杀我们 我知道世上最安全的地方
But if someone wants to kill us, I know the safest place in the world
就是站在你身后
is standing right behind you.
你有其他人的消息吗?
Have you heard from anyone else?
谁? -所有人
Like who? -The crew.
戴安
Dianne.
有戴安黑尔伍德的消息吗? -没有
You heard from Dianne Harewood? -No.
你不惊讶吗?
You're not surprised?
有人要杀我们,你不惊讶
You're not surprised that someone's killing us.
我们抢走超过一亿英镑
We took over 100 million pounds.
我很惊讶他们没早点杀了我们
I'm surprised they haven't killed us already.
“他们”?“他们”是谁? 被我们抢的人?
They? Who's they? The people we stole from?
或者我们其中一人
Or one of us.
这里只有你一个人吗?
Is it just you out here?
你不想念有其他人的日子吗?
Don't you miss being around other people?
你该喝点东西
You should drink.
暖暖身子
Keep yourself warm.
我怎么知道这没加料?
How do I know this isn't spiked?
我猜你无从得知
I guess you don't.
该死
Ah, shit! Ugh!
(安全中心)
(四号♥监视器)
(五号♥监视器)
(十号♥监视器)
(十二号♥监视器)
谢天谢地
Thank God.
该死,你没事吧?
Fuck. Are you okay?
我一直打给你,你都没接
I was calling. You didn't answer.
我传了讯息给你
I... I sent messages.
你去哪了?
Where were you?
怎么全身脏兮兮的?
Why are you dirty?
朱尔斯,我们得谈谈
Jules, we need to talk.
你能在楼下等我吗?我…
Can you just wait down here for me? I'll...
我马上过来
I'll just be a second.
怎么回事?跟电击你的人有关吗?
What is it? Is this about the guys that tasered you?
不… -这是…
No, no, no, um... -Is it...
拜托,你能不能…
Please, can you just...
先听我把话说完?
listen until I finish what I need to say?
好
Okay.
你知道…
You know, uh...
我父母如何死于家中火灾…
how my parents died in a fire in the home and, um...
他们拥有的一切…
that everything they had, everything...
我拥有的一切,都被烧毁了?
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表