剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
So it's a one-and-out.
而且你得抛下现在的生活
And it would require you to leave your current life behind
永远不能回来
and never return to it.
得跟所有人断绝联♥系♥
Severing all ties.
展开新生活
And starting over.
改用新的身分
New identity.
没有回头路
No coming back.
我猜你应该不介意
I assume that's not a deal breaker.
据我所知,你没有什么牵挂
By all accounts, you're an untethered man.
是什么案子?
What's the job?
你要答应了才会知道
You'll only know that once you're inside.
规模多大? -几百万出头
How big? -Low sevens.
几个人分? -每个人都能拿…
Split between how many? -Low sevens.
几百万出头
Each.
你根本就不认识我
You don't even know me.
我掌握了关于你的一切,大卫
I know almost everything about you, David.
否则我也不会坐在这里
If I didn't, I wouldn't be sitting here right now.
你刚刚说“风险很高”
You said "risky".
有多高?
How risky?
我们会惹到一些超级大人物
We're going to be fucking with some very serious people.
结束之后,你会给我新的身分吗?
And after, you'd get me a new identity?
新的人生吗?
A new life?
你不用马上答应
You don't have to commit now,
但我得知道你有没有兴趣
but I need to know if you're interested.
假设… -我有兴趣
Hypothetically... -I'm interested.
非常好
Excellent.
我们再联络
We'll be in touch.
你多待十分钟后再走
Stay for 10 more minutes, then leave.
对了,大卫
And, David...
你不能跟任何人提起这件事
not a breath, not a word to anyone.
否则你马上就会没命
Or it'll be over for you in short order.
明白吗?
Understood?
佩楚斯先生?
Mr. Petrus?
好
Okay.
我把笔录打完印出来了 请你看过之后签个名
I typed up your statement. I just need you to read and sign.
你确定没记错车牌吗?
Are you sure about that license plate?
确定
Yeah.
怎么了?车主是谁? -我不能说
Why? Who's it belong to? -I can't say.
但你最好没搞错
But you better be sure.
那位受伤的小姐状况如何?
How's the woman that got hurt?
还活著
但状况很糟糕
Alive, but in a bad way.
颅骨骨折,脊椎破裂 -天啊
Skull fracture, cracked vertebrae. -Jesus.
对,还不确定之后能不能走路
Yeah. It's touch and go whether she'd be able to walk.
我请人送你回家
I'll get someone to drive you home.
不用…没关系,我搭计程车就好
No, no, it's not a problem. I'll get a cab.
这是我们至少该为热心民众做的
Oh, it's the least we can do for a good Samaritan.
真的不用… -佩楚斯先生,我会请警官载你
Really, it's fine... -Mr. Petrus, an officer will drive you.
请等一下
Just hang tight.
(斯达林警局)
过来,走
Come on. Let's go.
(斯达林清洁队)
(过去)
会不会很累?
Is that tiring?
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
是大卫马金吗?
David Marking?
我是麦克萨兰格侦查警佐
I'm Detective Sergeant Mike Salanger.
我有些问题想请教你
I have a few questions for you.
什么问题? -你应该知道是什么问题
About what? -I think you know about what.
不,我不知道
No, I don't.
你明明知道
Yeah, you do.
你能不能跟我一起 去个安静点的地方?
Listen, can you come with me somewhere a little quieter?
你应该也不希望让同事和客户
I don't think you want your colleagues and clients
听到我们要讨论的事
to hear what we have to discuss.
再让我看一下你的警徽
Show me that badge again.
(警♥察♥)
这里不是警♥察♥局
This is not a police station.
这里是安全屋
It's a safe house.
我们得谨慎行事,大卫
We have to be very careful, David.
这是为你著想
For your sake.
这位是凯芮达基侦查督察 是这个案子的负责人
This is DI Kerry Darge. She's leading this case.
请坐,大卫
Take a seat, David.
坐下,大卫
Sit down, David.
我是被逮捕了吗?
Am I under arrest?
你周日早上跟戴安黑尔伍德见了面
Last Sunday morning, you met with Dianne Harewood.
黑尔伍德是窃贼,是职业罪犯
Harewood is a thief, a career criminal.
是很危险又卑鄙的人物
A very dangerous and vile human being.
我不认识姓黑尔伍德的人 -有人看到了,大卫
I don't know anybody called Harewood. -You were seen, David.
看到你们见面
Together.
在泰特不列颠美术馆的罗斯科作品前
In front of the Rothkos in Tate Britain.
你喜欢吗?
Did you like them?
罗斯科的作品
The Rothkos.
什么?
What?
罗斯科的西格拉姆系列作品
The Seagram series. The Rothkos.
在书上看到只会觉得
I mean, you see them in a book and you're like,
“好,很红,很大胆,随便”
"Sure, red, bold, whatever."
但亲眼看到的时候完全不一样
And you see them in real life, it's just this whole other thing.
整个规模、深度
The scale, the depth.
非常残忍♥
They're brutal.
非常感人
Emotional.
你在讲什么?
What are you talking about?
罗斯科的作品
The Rothkos.
罗斯科是什么鬼?
What the fuck's a Rothko?
我的老天爷
Jesus fucking Christ.
我们当时在跟踪她,大卫
We were following her, David.
我们看到你跟黑尔伍德在美术馆见面
DARGE: We saw you meet Harewood in the gallery.
她在策划一个大案子
And she's planning something big.
她最近在招募犯案人手 而她上周日招募了你
She's been recruiting people for a job, and last Sunday, she recruited you.
没有 -明明就有
No.Yeah.
接下这份工作
Take the job.
什么?
What?
黑尔伍德再来找你的时候,点头答应
When Harewood comes back to you, yeah, say yes.
接下这份工作,当我们的线人
Take the job, and be our eyes and ears on the inside.
当我们的线人,协助我们抓她
Be our ears and eyes, and help us catch her in the act.
如果你协助我们 我们就会给你豁免权
If you help us to do this, we'll give you immunity.
还有全新的身分
A whole new identity.
保护你
Protection.
我是健身教练
I'm a personal trainer.
我只会在白人女子做仰卧起坐时 说些激励她们的话
I just say encouraging things to white women while they do crunches.
我不是你们所想的那种人
I'm not who you think I am.
大卫,我们知道你帮唐巴德威做事
David, we know you work for Don Bardwell.
有证人看到 你从切尔西的一间房♥子走出来
We have witnesses who saw you come out of a building in Chelsea
持枪抢夺了一辆车
and steal a car at gunpoint.
光是这项罪名就是10到15年
I mean, that alone is 10 to 15.
但重点来了
But here's the thing.
在你离开那间房♥子之后 我们在里面发现三具尸体
After you left that building, there were three people found dead inside.
三具尸体
Three.
我们只要能以 其中一个谋杀罪名把你定罪
Now, if we can make just one of those murders stick to you, just one...
你就会被判无期徒刑
that's it. That's life.
你就完了
That's you done.
你们找错人了
You've got the wrong man.
大卫,别再说谎了
David, stop lying.
你得做对的事
Do the right thing.
你们如果觉得我犯了罪,那就逮捕我
If you think I've committed a crime, arrest me.
不然就放我走
Or else, let me go.
大卫… -马上
David... -Now.
你做了错误的决定
You're making a mistake.
马上!
Now!
(五金行)
早安 -早安
Good morning!
早安 -早安
Good morning. -Good morning.
我们可以吃松饼吗? -加巧克力豆
Can we have pancakes and choco chips?
巧克力豆 -可以看电视和玩平板吗?
Wow. -And watch TV and play tablets?
不能看电视,先吃早餐 -电视呢?平板呢?
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表