剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
No TV, just breakfast first. -TV? Tablets? Yeah? Okay.
先吃早餐 -可以吗?好…-好… -电视和平板的事再说
Breakfast first and then we'll talk about TV and tablets. Okay?
好吗? -走吧…小子 -下楼请小心
Come on. Come on, buddy. - Careful down the stairs, please.
你还好吗?
You okay?
搞什么?
What the hell?
怎么回事?
What happened?
该死,你全身都是伤
Shit, you're all beat up.
我出了车祸
I was in a car crash.
什么?
对
-What? -Oh, yeah.
我昨晚…
Last night, I... I snuck out. I got into a crash.
我偷偷溜了出去,出了车祸
肇事逃逸,但不是我的错
Hit-and-run, but not my fault.
我…我不…
I don't...
你为什么要溜出去?
You snuck out for what?
乔,你惹上麻烦了吗?
Joe, are you in some sort of trouble?
没有…我只是睡不著,我…
No, no, I couldn't sleep. I...
我去了店里
I went to the store.
店里? -你知道的,我得去店里看看
The store? -You know, I needed to look at it.
我也不知道,各种事和面谈的事
I don't know, with everything happening, with the meeting, I couldn't sleep.
我睡不著,所以我就想去…
I just wanted to go,
站在店里构思一些事
you know, stand in the store and make plans.
对不起,我知道这样很蠢,但…
I'm sorry. I know it's stupid, but...
不会…
我能理解
No. No. I get it.
虽然很奇怪
It's peculiar,
但我能理解
but I get it.
你怎么没打给我?
Why didn't you call me?
我不想吵醒你和孩子
I didn't wanna wake you, wake the kids.
我只想把事情处理完,快点回家
I just wanted to deal with it and come home.
你还好吗?有没有受伤? -我没事…我只…
Are you okay? Are you hurt? -I'm fine, I'm fine. Just...
我只需要吃止痛药再睡一觉
I just need some Advil and some sleep.
好
Okay.
待在床上
Stay in bed.
孩子就交给我 -谢谢
I'll deal with the kids. -Thank you.
你身上有怪味
You smell weird.
去吧,快去帮他们弄早餐
Go. Go give them breakfast.
松饼之类的
Pancakes or whatever.
推,肩膀不要太用力,加油,好
Pull. Don't use your shoulders so much. Come on. There.
(过去)
核心,对…
Core. There, there, there.
往上拉…对了…
Pull up, pull up. There we go. There we go.
刚刚太简单了,我放太低了
That was an easy one. I gave you an easy one.
对
Yeah?
对
Yup.
撑住… 很好,
Hold, hold, hold. Good.
放松
Relax.
搞什么…
What the fuck?
闭嘴
Shut up.
干!快她妈放我走!
Fuck! Let me fucking go!
嘿,王八蛋,快他妈放我走,干!
Hey, do the fuck, you fucking... Let me go. Fuck!
快他妈放我走! -嘿…
Let me fucking go! - Hey, hey.
冷静点,不然我就他妈割你喉咙
Calm down or I'll slit your fucking throat.
你们他妈想怎样?这里他妈是哪里?
What the fuck do you want? Where the fuck am I?
我对你很失望,大卫
You disappoint me, David.
我没讲清楚吗?
Was I not clear?
我没解释过你把我们见面的事说出去
Did I not explain what would happen to you if you spoke to anyone about our meeting?
会怎样吗? -我没有说出去
I didn't speak to anyone.
你去跟警方说了
You spoke to the police.
没有 -没有吗?
No. -No?
是他们来找我
They spoke to me.
他们知道你在准备犯案
They know you're planning something.
他们盯上你了
They're watching you.
他们知道你找我合作
They knew you offered me a job.
他们要我答应你
They wanted me to take it.
为什么?
Why?
要我监视你并跟他们回报 帮助他们抓你
Spy on you, snitch on you, help them catch you.
原来如此
I see.
等等…我说的是实话
Wait, wait, wait. Wait, I'm telling the truth.
又见面了
Hello again.
你是在试探我吗?
You were testing me?
这只是招募的过程之一
It's just part of the recruitment process.
你通过了
You passed.
安排者送你回家
Fixer will take you home.
去收行李,东西要带齐
Pack a bag. Make it count.
过了今晚之后,你就再也不能回去了
You're never going back there again after tonight.
可以吗?
That okay?
可以
Okay.
(《朗斯顿休斯诗集》)
(D,生日快乐,C,亲亲)
只能带必要物品
Just essentials.
不能带私人物品,不能带照片和文件
Nothing personal. No photos. No documents.
你的护照呢?
Where's your passport?
最上层抽屉
Top drawer.
(D,生日快乐,C,亲亲)
还好吗?
You okay?
嘿,巴德 -怎样?
Hey, Bud? -Yeah?
兔兔得待在车上,它不能进学校
Bunny's got to stay here. He can't go to school.
不要 -要
No. -Yeah.
不要 -别这样
No. -Come on.
好吧 -谢谢
Fine. -Thank you.
我就把它放在这里
I'm gonna put him right here.
嘿,你们的朋友戴勒还好吗?
Hey, is your friend Tyler okay?
是“泰勒”,而且他不是我朋友
Taylor. And he's not my friend.
泰勒的爸爸去坐牢了
Taylor's dad's in jail.
他没有去坐牢,只是被逮捕而已
He's not in jail. He just got arrested.
大家都在讲这件事
Everyone's talking about it.
你们上次说泰勒姓什么?
What's, uh, what's Taylor last name again?
他叫泰勒贝德罗森
It's Taylor Bedrosian.
连我的老师都在讲这件事
Even my teacher's talking about it.
她说他爸肇事逃“狱”
She said his dad did a hit-and-hope.
是肇事逃逸,笨蛋 -别骂我笨蛋
Hit-and-run, stupid. - Don't call me stupid.
那就别耍笨 -别骂我笨蛋
Then don't be stupid. -Don't call me stupid.
那就别… -嘿…
Then don't be... -Hey, hey, hey.
是她先开始的 -够了
She started it first. - Come on.
听著,不要盲目相信任何事 也不要到处讲别人的事
Listen, don't believe everything you hear and don't tell stories about other people.
你是指她吗? -你们两个都是
Are you talking to her? -I'm talking to both of you.
知道吗? -知道
Okay? - Okay.
好,玩得开心点,做自己
Okay. Go. Have fun, be you.
晚点见
See you later.
再见
Bye.
(贝德罗森肇事逃逸)
(地方新闻:地方开♥发♥商兼…)
(地方开♥发♥商兼议员 因肇事逃逸罪遭起诉)
(一名目击证人指认贝德罗森在场)
(《汽油慌》车祸特技车手 因黑帮式处决而死)
(国际新闻)
(《汽油慌》车祸特技车手 因黑帮式处决而死)
该死
Shit.
(最新消息:跌落神坛的前特技车手 遭到谋杀)
特技车手马切罗贝瑞 今天早上在家中遭人谋杀
Stunt driver Marcello Bari was found murdered in his home this morning.
贝瑞曾出演过多部好莱坞电影
Bari appeared in numerous Hollywood movies,
直到在拍摄电影《汽油慌》时
until a crash during the filming
发生了车祸 -干
of the movie Gas Panic... -Fuck.
导致两名剧组人员死亡
...led to the death of two crew members.
贝瑞退休后就隐居在北义大利
Since his career ended, Bari lived as a recluse in Northern Italy.
他今天早上被发现身中多枪而死
He was found dead this morning with multiple gunshot wounds.
警方尚未对他的死因进行说明 也还没有指名任何嫌犯
Police have yet to comment on his death and no suspects have been named.
听好了
Now listen up.
虽然你们被邀请来到了这里 也不代表你们很优秀
Just because you were invited here, it doesn't make you great.
也不代表你们很特别
It doesn't make you special.
你们每一个人都不特别
Not one of you is special.
但只要做得对 这个案子就会让你们变特别
But do it right, and this job will make you special.
乖乖照我说的做
Do everything I say...
这个案子就会是你们做过最棒的事
and this job will be the greatest thing you ever do.
有三件事
Three things.
你们需要做三件事
Three things you need to do.
第一,认真听计划
One, listen to the plan.
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表