剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
我没有48小时
I don't have 48 hours.
拜托,我们得快点出发
Please. We have to go sooner.
我现在就得解决这件事,拜托
I need to fix this right now. Please,
拜托,帮我解决这件事
please help me fix this.
有几个孩子?
How many kids?
两个
Two.
一女一男
A girl and a boy.
11岁和6岁
Eleven and six.
你要来吗?
You coming?
大卫,关于家人
不管我们多努力
The thing about family, David, is that, no matter how hard we try,
也无法完全保护他们 不受这世界的混乱伤害
we can never completely protect them from the chaos of this world.
危险无所不在 就连最平凡的地方也不例外
Danger is hidden everywhere, even in the most banal places.
你听过伊登汽车的丑闻吗?
You ever heard of the Eden Carre scandal?
没有
No.
那是个关于钱的故事
It's a story about money.
将近15年前
Nearly 15 years ago,
伊登汽车公♥司♥设计了一款新车
the Eden Motor Company designed a new car.
这辆车有个缺陷
This car had a fault
有时会导致撞车以及起火
that sometimes caused it to crash and burst into flames.
伊登的董事会发现后
And when Eden's board discovered this,
他们投票决定是否要发出召回令
they took a vote to decide whether to issue a recall
收回所有已上路的车辆 阻止更多意外发生
and take all of the cars off the roads, stop any more accidents.
但会很昂贵,非常昂贵
But it would be expensive, very expensive.
付出的成本可能甚至胜过
Maybe even more expensive than the cost of any settlements
不召回车辆,把车辆留在街上
for wrongful death incurred by not issuing the recall
造成非正常死亡的和解费用
and leaving the cars on the streets to kill people.
他们没有投票支持召回?
They didn't vote for a recall?
不,他们投票支持召回
No. They voted to recall.
但伊登汽车公♥司♥的大多数股份 由一家集团持有
But the Eden Motor Company was majority owned by a corporation
而那家集团的52%股份 由一名男子持有
that was 52 percent owned by one man.
文森霍克斯
Vincent Hawkes.
他看到统计数字 也看到召回车辆的投票
And he saw the numbers and he saw the vote to recall the cars
然后他驳回了
and he overruled it.
所以车辆继续留在路上
So the cars stayed on the road.
两年后,在德州奥斯汀
And then two years later in Austin, Texas,
2013年4月26日
on the 26th of April 2013,
其中一辆车撞毁、起火
one of those cars crashed, caught fire.
车上所有人都死了
Killed everybody inside.
我姐妹是驾驶
My sister was driving.
她丈夫坐在她旁边
Her husband was next to her.
他们的女儿坐在后座
Their daughter was in the back seat.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我需要一组人马,大卫
I need a crew, David.
我对霍克斯恨之入骨 但我们不能单打独斗
I hate Hawkes with all my soul, but we can't do this alone.
我有几个好手,但还不够
I have a couple of good men, but it's not enough.
对不起,没有成员 我们就无法尽快出动
I'm sorry. We can't go sooner without a crew.
你还需要多少人?
How many more do you need?
至少两个有技术的人
At least two with skill,
但他们必须接受调查
but they need to be vetted.
还要两个人?
Two more?
对
Yes.
(城景饭店)
好,我会过去
Yeah, I'll, I'll be there.
我知道了
Understood.
(过去)
好,谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他会帮你转移钱? -他把你的位置给了我
He'll move your money? He's giving me your slot.
我两周后会去拉斯维加斯
I'll be in Vegas in two weeks.
你确定你不会有事?
You sure you're gonna be all right?
我确定
I'm sure.
你得走了,时间不多了
You got to go. You don't have much time.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
这是什么?
What's this?
一个给我,一个给你
One for me, one for you.
我有你的号♥码,你有我的
I have your number and you have mine.
但大脑说… -我才不管大脑说什么
But Brain said that... -I don't give a fuck what Brain said.
她抛弃了我们
She bailed on us.
但仅限紧急情况使用
Strictly for emergencies, though.
希望我们永远用不到
Hope we never have to use them.
我也是,但是… -但是什么?
Me neither, but... -But what?
我会想你的,大卫
I, I'll miss you, David.
那是实话,还是又是谎言?
Is that the truth or just another lie?
等著瞧吧
I guess we'll see.
嘿
Hey.
别搞砸了
Don't fuck it up.
搞砸什么?
Fuck what up?
人生
Life.
(现在)
你跑去哪了?
Where the fuck did you go?
我以为你死了 -听著
I thought you were dead. -Listen,
我看到他们对导火线开枪 我必须逃跑
I saw them shoot Fuse, and I had to run.
你到现在才跟我联络?
And you took till now to get in contact with me?
听著… -然后你就传来简讯说
Listen... -What, and then you just send a text?
“嘿,我还活著,过来见我” 你真是个混♥蛋♥
"Hey, I'm alive. Come meet me." You're a dick. You know that?
你知道吗? -我找到戴安了
I found Dianne.
你找到她了? -她在等我们
You found her? -She's waiting for us.
等我们? -对,我跟她见面了
For us? -Yeah, I met with her.
听著,有个方法能结束这一切 阻止这一切
Look, there's a way to finish this, to stop it.
再干一票
Another job.
你相信她?在她抛弃我们之后?
And you trust her? After she abandoned us?
你可以拒绝,由你决定
You can say no. It's up to you.
什么时候行动?
When does it go?
今晚 -今晚?该死
Tonight. -Tonight? Fuck.
你需要我
You need me.
你需要我加入
You need me for this.
没错
I do. -Mm.
那就告诉我你需要我
So tell me you need me.
告诉我
Tell me.
我需要你
I need you.
不
No.
我不相信你,再努力一点
I don't believe you. Try a bit harder.
官员,我需要你
Officer, I need you.
没有你我做不到
I can't do this without you.
拜托
Please.
求求你
Pretty please.
协助我完成任务
Help me do the job.
当然,有何不可?
Sure.
Why not?
好,这边走
All right, this way.
所以你直接丢下她?
So, you just abandoned her?
我停车加油,她跳下车
I stopped for petrol.She jumped out of the car.
我叫她回来,她拒绝了
I told her to get back in. She refused.
你就这样走掉?
You just walked away?
她是成年人了
She's a grown woman.
而且我以为你死了
And I thought you were dead.
她一个人似乎很开心 -你确定她在这里吗?
She seemed pretty happy to be on her own. -Are you sure she's here?
对,她的手♥机♥一定在这里,你看
Yes, her phone definitely is. Look.
在那里,快点
Over there.Come on.
你好
Hi.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
为什么还带她来?
And why did you bring her?
你知道我不喜欢她
You know I don't like her.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
再好不过了
Never better.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我没别的地方可去
I've got nowhere else to go.
怎样?
What?
怎么了?
What is it?
又见面了
Hello again.
所以呢?
So?
“所以”?
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表