剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
怎么了吗?
What was that for?
没什么
Nothing.
(三年前)
(过去)
(英国,伦敦)
到了,先生
We're here, sir.
巴德威先生,欢迎您
Mr. Bardwell, welcome.
大家都在等您了
Everyone is waiting.
那就快点开始吧
So let's get on with it.
各位晚安
Good evening, gentlemen.
既然你们一直要求我来 想必是已经有提案了吧?
Well, as you have all dragged me, I'm guessing you've got a proposal?
没错,巴德威先生
We do, Mr. Bardwell.
我们讨论过了,我们想跟你开个条件
We've all spoken. We want to make you an offer.
条件?
An offer?
要做什么?
For what?
买♥♥下你的事业
For your business.
我的事业没有要卖♥♥
My business is not for sale.
你跟我说是要谈停战,不是收♥购♥
You said we're here to negotiate a truce, not a buyout.
抱歉,你误会了
Sorry. You misunderstood.
这不是一般收♥购♥
This isn't a buyout.
是恶意收♥购♥
This is a hostile takeover.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么?
What the fuck did you just say?
你违反了太多规矩,唐
You break too many rules, Don.
本来就没有规矩
There are no rules.
如果没有规矩,一切就会很混乱
Without rules, it's chaos.
我喜欢混乱
I like chaos.
我的事业就很混乱 -现在你的事业…
My business is chaos. -Well, now your business is...
要倒闭了
going out of business.
干! -趴下!
Fuck! -Get on the ground!
住手…
Stop! Stop! Stop!
来
Come on.
嘿,别让他们跑了!
Hey, don't let them go!
来
Come on.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
快走! -给我回来!
Move! Come back here!
该死
Oh, shit.
干!
Oh, fuck!
车他妈在哪里?
Where's fucking the car?
快他妈开车
Oh. Fucking hurry up.
干
Fuck.
该死
Oh, shit.
嘿…
Hey! Hey!
喂?
Hello.
是,发生了…
Uh, yeah, there's been a...
一起车祸,有人受伤了
been a car accident and someone's hurt.
在莱斯特街和希尔街口
The corner of Lassiter and Hill.
请你看这里,很好
Let me get you to look right here. Good.
左眼,好
Left eye. Yeah.
右眼
Right eye.
很好 -他还好吗?
Good. -Is he okay?
还好,只是有些瘀血
Yeah. Just some bruising.
好,那接下来就交给我
Okay, I'll take it from here.
你有喝酒吗?
You've been drinking?
没有 -可以请你站起来吗,先生?
No. - Can I get you to stand up, sir?
好,先深深吸气
All right, deep breath in.
再全力吹气
Blow out as hard as you can.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
所以你怎么会这么晚还在外面?
So, what are you doing out at this hour?
没什么,
Oh, nothing.
我睡不著 所以就出来兜风透透气
I couldn't sleep, so I just went for a drive for some air.
兜风吗?
A drive?
你住附近吗?
This your neighborhood?
不是 -不
No. -No.
好
Okay.
我会载你回局里,我们需要做笔录
I'll give you a ride to the station. We need you to give an official statement.
不能现在就在这里做笔录吗?
Can't I do that here? Right now?
肇事逃逸非同小可 尤其是变成过失致死的话
A hit-and-run is serious, especially if it ends up as manslaughter.
你是关键证人
You're a key witness.
我们如果抓到犯人 你的证词就很重要了
If we go on to catch the guy, your statement will be important.
那我的车呢?
Well, what about my car?
你的车变成证物了
It's evidence for now.
我们会拖吊并扣押
We'll tow it, impound it...
再给你一张单据
give you a receipt.
我真的只想回家 -我想也是
I just really wanna go home.I bet.
但你得配合,好吗?
But you got to do this. Okay?
你一定得配合
This is something you got to do.
这边请
Right this way.
好,没问题了
All right. We're good.
你走吧 -好
Ride away. - Yep.
好了吗? -是
Got it? -MAN 2: Yeah.
小心头
Watch your head.
♪ One, two, three, go ♪
(过去)
是大卫马金吗?
David Marking?
你是大卫马金,对吧?
You are David Marking, correct?
你哪位?
Who are you?
你认识戴安黑尔伍德吗?
Do you know Dianne Harewood?
我只有听说过这号♥人物
Only by reputation.
她想跟你见面
She'd like to meet with you.
我吗? -没错
Me? -You.
为什么?
Why?
只要去见她,她就会告诉你
Meet her. She'll tell you.
我如果拒绝呢?
What if I say no?
你如果知道戴安黑尔伍德是谁
那你就知道你不能拒绝
If you know who Dianne Harewood is, then you know you can't say no.
所以别闹了,乖乖跟我走
So stop fucking around and follow me.
(泰特不列颠美术馆,免费入馆)
请坐
Sit down.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
你对我有什么了解?
What you know about me?
你是危险人物
You're dangerous.
你觉得我像危险人物吗?
Do I look dangerous to you?
我注意到你了,大卫
You've caught my eye, David.
我注意到了你的特质
I see something in you.
我觉得你很有才华
I think you're talented.
我想你应该一直以来都被小看了
I suspect that for much of your life, you've been vastly underestimated.
我觉得大部分的人都没看到你的潜力
I think most people don't realize your potential.
或许连你自己都没看到
Maybe even you don't realize it.
什么意思?
What is this?
你为什么不让他们杀了唐巴德威?
Why didn't you just let them kill Don Bardwell?
在切尔西的那间房♥子
At the house in Chelsea.
你的老大,唐巴德威
Your boss, Don Bardwell.
你为什么要这么拚命救他?
Why did you go to such lengths to save his life?
我不认识叫唐巴德威的人
I don't know anyone called Don Bardwell.
好吧
Okay.
但假设你确实救了他一命
But hypothetically, let's say you did save his life.
你这么做就会让自己被盯上
By doing so, you would have put rather a large target on your own back.
你大可以举起双手,后退一步
You could have just put your hands up, step back.
让他们杀了他
Let them kill him.
他们有六成机率会饶你一命
Sixty-forty, they'd have let you live.
我说过了
As I said...
我不知道你在讲什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不过…
However...
怎样?
Yes?
如果接下了工作
You take a job,
也接受了条件
you agree to the terms.
就要说到做到
You deliver.
不可以放弃投降
You don't just give up and surrender.
我在策划一个案子,大卫
I'm planning a job, David.
我希望你可以来跟我共事
And I'd like for you to come and work with me on it.
这案子风险很高
The job is risky.
会受到很多关注
And will attract a lot of heat.
所以这案子会一次就结束
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表