剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
So?
你要道歉吗?
Are you gonna apologize?
为什么?
For what?
因为你骗我们
For lying to us.
害我们惹上这个麻烦
For getting us into this mess.
不要
No.
你要做这份工作吗?
Are you going to do the job?
等我电♥话♥ -祝你好运
Be ready for my call. -Good luck.
你确定火车不会来吗?
Are you sure a train won't come?
有九♥成♥的信心
Ninety percent.
再往前走一点
Just a little further.
等等 你听到了吗?
Wait. You hear that?
警卫,有两个
Guards. Two of them.
好,官员、肌肉,该你们上场了
Okay. Officer, Muscle, you're up.
嘿
Hey.
是谁? -该死
Who's there? - Whoa. Shit, whoa.
该死,那道该死的光,好刺痛,大哥
Oh, fuck, that fucking light. It hurts, mate.
这是停车场吗?天啊,我搞糊涂了
Is this a carpark? I'm confused.
你到底是谁?你不该在这里的
Who the fuck are you? You shouldn't be here.
可能吧,我只是有点迷路了
I think maybe I'm just a bit lost?
“迷路”?她醉到不行 -该死
Lost? She's fucking wasted. - Oh, shit.
听著,你得马上离开
Look, you need to go right now.
这里是饭店吗? -不是
Is this a hotel? - No.
好,那你知道饭店在哪里吗?
Okay, well, do you know, where the hotel is? Oh!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
她受伤了吗?
Is she hurt?
你没事吧? -没事 谢谢
You all right? - Yeah.Thanks.
好,帮我脱掉这件礼服,好吗?
All right, help me out of this dress, would you?
快点
Come on.
(大英博物馆)
(雷蒙小麦饼)
是那里吗? -对
Is that it? -Yeah.
艾札
Azar.
这个转角处有一条走廊,通往安检站
Around this corner is a corridor which leads to the security station.
闯进去,重新启动电梯 我们才能出去
Break in and reactivate the lifts, so we can get out.
好,没问题
Yeah. No problem.
官员
Officer.
跟她去吧
Go with her.
祝你好运
Good luck.
(出口)
(请站在右侧)
(中♥央♥线,禁止通行)
(售票处)
(黄色票卡)
导火线说在售票大厅的某处,对吧?
Fuse said it was somewhere in the ticket hall, right?
那在哪里?
So, where is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
帮我找
Help me look.
也许导火线搞错了
Maybe Fuse got it wrong.
(香烟)
(乌鸦牌)
到底在哪里? -戴安
Where the fuck is it? -Dianne.
(香烟)
等等
Wait.
(乌鸦牌)
箱子
The box.
(插入钥匙)
给我
Give it to me.
钥匙给我
Give me the key.
你在做什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
钥匙给我! -不要
Give me the key! - No.
肌肉,搞什么?
What the fuck, Muscle?
钥匙给我
Give me the key.
不管你以为你在做什么,都是个错误
Whatever you think you're doing, it's a mistake.
大卫…听我说
David. David, listen to me.
还给我
Just give it back.
把钥匙还给我,这对你没有帮助
Give me back the key. This doesn't help you!
我们可以达成协议 -不…
We can come to an arrangement. -No, no.
别再谈条件了
No more deals.
我只是做该做的事来拯救我的家人
I'm just doing what needs to be done to save my family.
闭上眼睛,戴安
Close your eyes, Dianne.
不
No.
闭上眼睛
Close them.
不要
No.
拜托
Please.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
如果你要杀我,我要看著你动手
If you're going to kill me. I'm going to watch you do it.
霍克斯!
Hawkes!
我拿到了,霍克斯
I've got it, Hawkes!
他找到你了
He got to you.
霍克斯,我们在这里! 在售票大厅!霍克斯!
Hawkes, we're in here! In the ticket hall! Hawkes!
拜托,不要,大卫,不要
Please, don't. David, don't.
别让他赢了
Don't let him win.
至少拿走钱吧
At least take the money. Come on, at least take the money!
拜托,至少拿走钱吧 -放下武器!
Drop your weapon!
对不起,戴安,我别无选择,对不起
I'm sorry, Dianne. I had no choice. I'm sorry.
双手举高!
Hands in the air! Don't fucking move.
不准动! -放开我!
Get off me! - Hands up!
双手举高! -放开我!
Get the fuck off me!
不准动!
Stay where you are!
你做了什么? 大卫,你对我做了什么?
What did you do? David, what the fuck did you do to me?
手举起来!
Keep your hands up!
你,去那边
You. Over there.
你引我们落入陷阱
为了什么?
You led us into a trap. For what?
走
Move.
跪下,双手抱头
Down on your knees. Hands behind your head.
戴安黑尔伍德
Dianne Harewood.
你终于出现了
Here you are.
我相信我有东西在你手上
I believe I have something that belongs to you.
我花了点时间才搞清楚你是谁
It took some time to work out who you were.
你的姐妹玛丽安,婚后姓氏布伦南
Your sister Marianne. Married, named Brennan.
我说得对吗?
Am I correct?
她的死不能怪我
I'm not to blame for her death.
那只是多种因素的结果
It was just an equation.
召回会扰乱成千上万的人
A recall would have disrupted thousands of people,
赔上数百份工作 -我的外甥女才九岁
cost hundreds of jobs. -My niece was nine years old.
那是个悲剧
And that is a tragedy.
但告诉我,亲爱的戴安
But tell me, my dear Dianne.
有多少人因为妨碍你想做的事而死?
How many people have died because they got in the way of what you wanted to do?
我从没杀过小孩
I never killed a child.
我也没有,没有故意杀过
Neither have I... intentionally.
因为我不像你,我从没故意杀过人
Because unlike you, I have never killed anyone intentionally.
只因为你没扣下扳机
Just because you didn't pull the trigger
不代表你不是杀人凶手 -好了…够了
doesn't mean that you're not a murderer. -Okay, okay, enough.
好,你呢?拿到了吧?你有钥匙吗?
Right, you? You have it? You have the key?
有 -如果你拿到了
Yes. -Well, if you do,
为什么她还活著?
why in the name of lady fuck is she still alive?
我们说好的,大卫
We had an agreement, David.
在哪里?
Where is it?
钥匙在哪里? -在我口袋里
Where is it? -It's in my pocket.
大卫,他会杀了你
David, he'll kill you.
在我后面的口袋
It's in my back pocket.
少啰嗦,快拿出来给我
Snippety snip. Get it out. Give it to me.
大卫…拜托别这么做,拜托
David. David, please don't do this. Please.
别让他称心如意,大卫,请别这么做
Don't give him what he wants. David, please don't do this.
你看好了,戴安
You see this, Dianne.
这是我辛苦得来的钱 这是我赚来的钱
I worked for this money. I earned this money.
我没偷,我没骗,这是我赚来的
I didn't steal it. I didn't cheat someone for it. I earned it.
在哪里?我的钥匙呢?
Where is it? Where is my fucking key?
通通把枪放下! 立刻把枪放在地上,
Put your guns down! Put your fucking guns on the ground now!
快点! -谁快射他,
Fuck you! -Now, now!
谁快开枪射他! -快点!
Someone fucking shoot him!
你最好叫他们把枪放下
You better fucking tell them to fucking put their fucking guns down now,
不然我就杀了你
or I'll fucking kill you.
听懂了吗?我会杀了你,快点
Do you understand? I will fucking kill you! Do it now!
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表