剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
“老乔老爹”
Poppa Joppa.
你在笑什么?你一直自己傻笑
What's so funny? You're like cracking up by yourself.
我可以…
Can I just...
乔,我要尿尿
Joe, I have to go pee.
乔,我要尿尿
Joe, I have to go pee.
乔,我说我要尿尿 -你在家里就该尿了
Joe, I said I need to go pee. -You could've gone at home.
闭嘴啦
Oh, shut up!
你才闭嘴 -嘿…够了…
You shut up! -Hey, hey, hey! Stop, stop, stop.
巴德,我们大概15分钟会到 好吗,巴德?
Bud, we're about 15 minutes. Okay, Bud?
你忍♥得住吗?
Can you hold it?
应该没办法
I don't think so.
忍♥住 -好吧…别担心,
Hold it. -Okay, okay. Don't worry.
我们…我来找间厕所
We'll find... we'll find you somewhere.
好吗?
Okay?
走吧,巴德
Come on, Bud.
好,走吧
Okay, come on.
法兰琪…
Frankie. Frankie.
乔,我现在就得上厕所 -好
Joe, I really got to go right now.
走这边
Okay. This way.
靠 -不行,我不能进去
Shit. -No, I can't go in there.
法兰琪,拜托 -不要,好恶心
Frankie, please. - No, it's gross.
里面的男生会把东西掏出来
There's men with their things out.
但我不能进女厕,快进来吧
Well, I can't go into the ladies, so come on.
我去美食广场等 -不行,等等
I'll wait in the food court. -No, just hang on.
一定有人有这间厕所的钥匙
There must be someone with the key for this.
我去找人来开门 -不用,我可以自己进去
Let me find someone with the key. - No, I can go in on my own.
不可以,小子,走吧
I can't let you do that, kiddo. Come on.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
我的小孩需要用无障碍厕所 你有钥匙吗?
My kid needs to use the disabled bathroom. Do you have a key?
可以帮我们开门吗?
Can you unlock it for us?
他有障碍吗?
Is he disabled?
没有,但我不能带她进男厕
No, but I can't take her in the men's room,
我也不能进女厕,所以…
and I can't go in the ladies' so...
天啊,好吧,来
Oh, geez. Fine, come on.
(电影院)
谢谢
进来
Thank you. Come on, Frankie.
巴德?
Bud?
你还好吗?
You okay?
等一下
Hang on.
你不是很急吗? -闭嘴
Thought you were busting? - Shut up!
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
好,洗手…
Okay. Hands, hands, hands.
(洗手间)
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. -Sure.
法兰琪…
Whoa, Frankie, Frankie, Frankie.
喂? -佩楚斯先生?
Hello? -Mr. Petrus?
我是都市计划局的阿曼达
This is Amanda from the planning office.
麦卡弗先生想问 你今天能否过来一趟?
Mr. Metcalf was wondering if you can stop by later today?
今天?有什么事吗?
Uh, today? Is everything okay?
你的申请有问题,他想跟你讨论
There is an issue with your application that he would like to discuss with you.
你5点方便吗?
Is 5:00 okay for you?
可以…应该可以
Uh, uh, yeah, yeah, um... I, I guess so.
好,太好了,到时候见
Okay, great. We'll see you then.
好,再见
Oh... Okay, bye.
你还好吗,乔?
You okay, Joe?
还好…我…
Yeah, yeah, I'm...
走吧,我带你们回家
Come on. Let's get you guys home.
(过去)
好,仔细听,冷静下来
All right, listen up. Settle down.
专心一点
Pay attention.
这位是泰特斯万莱特
This is Titus Wainwright.
他是很有钱的磨坊主人
He was a mill owner, an extremely wealthy one.
大概一百年前 泰特斯雇用了这位厄纳斯特摩瑞罗
About a hundred or so years ago, Titus hired this man, Ernest Morello,
帮他设计和建造一个金库
to design and build him a vault.
泰特斯想把钱放在 工人和查税员不知道的地方
Titus wanted to hide his money from his workers and the tax man.
摩瑞罗是天才
Morello was a genius.
他设计的金库在当时非常先进
His vaults were way ahead of their time.
坚不可摧
Unbreakable.
所以摩瑞罗帮泰特斯盖了一间金库
So Morello built Titus a vault,
他们把金库藏在一栋房♥子的深处
and they hid that vault in the depths of a building.
就是这栋房♥子
This building.
泰特斯的磨坊之一
One of Titus's mills.
隐藏在众目睽睽之下
Hidden in plain sight.
多年来,泰特斯都把财富放在里面
And for years, Titus squirreled his wealth inside it.
但工业革命结束后
But as the industrial boom ended,
泰特斯的事业也走下坡了 于是他变卖♥♥财产
Titus's star waned. He liquidated.
所以这个金库就被清空并弃置了
And so the vault was cleared out and abandoned.
被封起来并被遗忘
It was sealed up and forgotten.
在20世纪的大部分时期
For much of the 20th century,
上面的建筑 曾被拿来当办公室和零售店
the property above it was used for offices and retail
没人知道底下藏了什么
with nobody knowing what was hidden below.
所以金库还在那里吗? -对
So, is the vault still there? - Yes.
不过现在是空的吗? -不是,不是空的
But it's empty now? -No, it's not empty.
全新世代的富豪发现了这个金库
A whole new generation of fat cats unearthed it,
就开始再度使用这个金库
resurrected it and repurposed it.
拿来藏他们的财富吗?
To hide their wealth?
没错
Exactly.
你要找我们一起去行抢吗?
And you brought us together to rob it?
没错
I did.
那个金库就是我们的目标
That vault is our target.
有可靠消息指出 里面至少有三千万英镑
I have it on good authority. There's at least 30 million in there.
所以我们需要设计图
So we need the designs,
需要平面图才能研究 该怎么进去、开锁并出来
the plans to work out how to get in, crack it, and get out again.
我们需要这栋建筑和金库的原始蓝图
We need the original blueprints for the building and for the vault.
那蓝图在哪里?
And where are the blueprints?
菲利普万莱特,泰特斯的曾孙
Phillip Wainwright, great-grandson of Titus.
他把原始蓝图放在他的家里
He has them in his house.
所以我们就去找出来吧
So let's go and get them.
五、六十万,对吧?
Mid six figures, right?
她也是这样跟你说的吗? 五、六十万?
Is that what she said to you too? Mid six?
你要拿这笔钱做什么?
What are you gonna do with the money?
我们不该聊这个的
We're not supposed to talk about it.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你喜欢遵守规矩啊?
我能理解
Oh, you like sticking to the rules? I get it.
规矩能令人安心
Rules can be comforting.
能让事情变简单
They make things simpler.
能够减少…你知道的 自♥由♥因素的压力
Take the stress out of, you know... free agency.
听著 大脑或许觉得你很棒 但我完全不认识你
Look, Brain might be impressed by you, but I don't know you at all.
我不喜欢把自己的性命和自♥由♥ 交在刚认识的人手中
I don't like putting my life and freedom in the hands of someone I just met.
尤其是这么…
Especially someone so...
什么? -聒噪的人
So what? -Chatty.
聒噪可是我的超能力
Chatty is my superpower.
我曾经只跟一个男人讲了四分钟的话
I once got a man to give me 10,000 euros in cash
就让他拿出一万欧元现金给我
after talking to him for just four minutes.
四分钟
Four minutes.
一万欧元
Ten grand.
原因是什么?
For what?
他想帮我
He wanted to help me.
我使出了遇险女子那招
It was a damsel in distress bit.
他白白给了你一万欧元?
Ten thousand euros for nothing?
我有给他抵押品 他才不会觉得我在骗他钱
Well, I gave him some collateral, so he knew I wasn't ripping him off.
你给了他什么?
What did you give him?
在网路上花20英镑买♥♥到的假劳力士 -最好是
Fake Rolex I got off eBay for 20 quid. -Oh, bullshit.
好吧,你看
All right. Look.
其实看起来蛮真的
Actually, that's pretty convincing.
那当然
It should be.
这可是真货
This is the real deal.
是我拿他给我的一万欧元买♥♥的
I bought it with the 10 grand the guy gave me.
天啊,你不该跟我说你的过去
God, you're not meant to tell me anything about your past.
肌肉
Muscle.
你永远不会知道我跟你说的话 是真话还是假话
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表