剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
I'm sure.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
“一切都很好”? -对
Everything's fine? -Yeah.
朱尔斯?
Jules?
听著,你打来时我才刚洗好澡
Listen, I just got out of the shower when you called.
我要穿衣服,我得挂电♥话♥了
I got to get dressed. I gotta go.
我的意思不是…我…
I didn't mean... I'm...
我想你
I miss you.
我也是
Me too.
(画笔和颜料)
他给了我她的地址,走吧
He gave me her address. Come on.
太好了,在哪里?
Great. Where is it?
我来查
I'll look it up.
大概五英里远 -好,走吧
It's about five miles away. - Okay, let's go.
爷爷?
Grandpa?
爷爷!
Grandpa!
爷爷?
Grandpa?
爷爷?
爷爷
Grandpa? Grandpa.
爷爷,穿衣服…
Grandpa, get dressed!
神啊,原谅我
God forgive me.
怎么了?
What happened?
怎么回事?你怎么满身大汗?
What's the matter? Why are you so sweaty?
我要的水果呢?
Where's the fruit I asked for?
他们找到我们了
They found us.
你知道我的维他命C不足,医生说…
You know my vitamin C is low. The doctor said...
爷爷…听我说
Grandpa! Grandpa, listen.
其他人找到我们了,我们没时间了
The others have found us. We don't have time.
我们现在就得走
We need to go now.
到底是谁?
Who exactly?
肌肉和官员,但可能不只他们
Muscle and Officer but maybe more.
肌肉和官员
Mu... Muscle and Officer.
快点!你怎么这么慢?快点!
Quickly! Why are you so slow? Hurry up!
我的心跳监测器呢?
Where's my heart rate monitor?
在你上次放的地方,爷爷
Wherever you left it last, Grandpa.
你觉得我记得住吗?
You think I can remember these things?
爷爷,你有两分钟,我去开车
Grandpa, you have two minutes. I'll get the car.
嘿,你不需要那个
Hey, you don't need that.
我们不是来伤害你的
We're not here to hurt you.
你为什么在这里?你怎么找到我的?
Why are you here and how did you find me?
你想要钱
你是为了钱来的 -不是
You want the money. You're here for the money.
不,我们都有危险
No. No, we're all in danger.
有人要杀我们
Someone's killing us.
爷爷,我一动,你就跑
Grandpa, when I move, you run.
士兵、司机和医师都死了
Soldier, Driver, and Doctor are dead.
我不会丢下你
I'm not leaving you.
我们要问你大脑的事
We need to ask you about Brain.
我们得知道你知道些什么
We need to know what you know.
爷爷,我爱你
Grandpa, I love you.
如果他扑向我,快跑
If he springs for me, run.
我们一起离开这里
We're both getting out of here.
你必须离开,这里没有你要的东西
别来烦我们 -听著
You must go. There's nothing for you here. Leave us alone.
我们全都有危险,我们正在被追杀
Listen. We're all in danger. We're being hunted down.
我们所有人
All of us.
追杀我们的人,就是杀死马列克的人
The man who's after us is the same man who got Malek.
马列克? -什么?
Malek? -What?
我父亲怎么了?
What about my father?
我很遗憾,艾札
I'm sorry, Azar.
(著名黑♥手♥党♥同伙,保险箱开锁员 被发现遇害,遭到折磨)
上面写什么?
What does it say?
马列克怎么了?
What happened to Malek?
爷爷
Grandpa.
爸…愿神怜悯他…
Dad, may God have mercy on him.
马列克
Malek.
亲爱的
My darling.
我的宝贝!
My heart!
我害死了他
I killed him.
别这么说…
Don't talk like that.
我带走他的孩子 所以神也带走了我的孩子
I took away his child, so God has taken mine.
马列克
Malek.
爷爷,我们得走了
Grandpa, we have to move.
我很遗憾,艾札
I'm sorry, Azar.
你必须马上离开
You have to leave here now.
我们必须一起解决问题
We need to fix this together.
在其他人… -离开这里
Before someone else gets... - Leave here.
就算如你所说,我们都有危险
Even if we're in danger, as you say,
那就应该各自逃跑 躲到地球的不同角落
we should go, split up, and run to different corners of the Earth.
他会找到你的
He'll find you.
我们跑不过他,他会杀了我们所有人
We can't outrun him. He'll kill us all.
听著,那天执行任务时 你在另一辆车上
Listen. On the day, on the job, you were in the other car.
什么? -发生了什么事?
What? -What happened?
你去哪里了?戴安去哪里了? 她跟你一起在车上
Where did you go? Where did Dianne go? She was in the car with you.
没有
No.
她没能上车,她被杀了
She never made it to the car. She was killed.
什么?
What?
她死了?
She's dead?
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
引爆出口,倒数三、二…
Blowing the exit in three, two...
导火线,等等…
Fuse, wait! Wait!
来
Here.
准备好了吗?我们走
Ready? Let's go!
不…别管了…快上车
No, no, no! Leave it. Leave it. Leave it. Get in the car.
快给我上车!
Get in the fucking car!
大脑呢?
Where's Brain?
右手?
Right Hand?
右手?
Right Hand? Right Hand?
我们在这里不安全
It's not safe for us here.
我们不能等大脑
We can't wait for Brain.
她在那里,我们不能丢下她!
She's there. We can't leave her!
天啊,戴安
Oh, my God, Dianne.
爷爷,快走…
Grandpa, go, go, go!
发生了第二次爆♥炸♥,规模很大
There was a second explosion. It was huge.
她就在那里
She was there.
建筑物倒塌在她身上 她死了,她没命了
The building fell onto her. She's dead. She's gone.
导火线一定是搞砸了
Fuse must have messed up.
右手呢?
What about Right Hand?
他也死了,逃跑时中枪
He's dead too. Shot in the getaway.
头部中弹
Bullet to the head.
愿神怜悯他
May God have mercy on him.
好,满意了吗?
Okay. Happy now?
你问了你的问题,也得到答案了
You asked your questions. You have your answers.
现在走吧,别来烦我们 -不,还不行
Now go. Leave us be. -No, not yet.
谁杀了右手? -够了!
Who killed Right Hand? -Enough!
我们不知道是谁在追杀我们
也不知道是谁派他来的或为什么
We have no idea who is chasing us or who sent him, or why.
我们结束了,快离开,走!
We are finished. Go. Now!
艾札!你最后一次 见到导火线或安排者是什么时候?
Azar! When was the last time you saw Fuse or Fixer?
爷爷
Grandpa.
爷爷,看著我…
Grandpa, look at me, look at me.
他们说杀了爸的人也会来杀我们
They said whoever came for Dad is coming for us.
让他杀了我
Let him kill me.
然后留我独自活著?
And leave me alone?
不可能
Never.
爷爷
Grandpa?
如果我们不去会合呢?
What if we don't go to the meet?
我们车上有三个装满钱的袋子
We have three bags full of money in the car.
几乎是总数的一半
That's almost half the take.
我们可以拿钱逃走,不管其他人
We could just keep them and run. Forget the others.
我们可以拿走钱,然后消失
We can keep them and disappear.
不,如果被他们发现 他们会找到我们、惩罚我们
No.If they find out, they will find us and punish us.
这是有规矩的,盗亦有道
There's a code. Even among thieves.
我们去会合,但留下一袋钱
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表