剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
Think carefully.
戴安黑尔伍德
Dianne Harewood.
你认得这个名字吗?
Do you recognize the name?
不认得
No.
我朋友保罗,他觉得你很正点
My mate Paul, he thinks you're proper fit.
嘿,我在跟你说话
Hey, I'm talking to you.
好吧,去你的
Oh, well, fuck you, then.
看看照片
Look at the photo.
你认得这个女人吗?
Do you recognize this woman?
不认得
No.
再看一次
Look again.
你吓到我的孩子们了,拜托,请离开
You're scaring my kids, please. Just leave.
我们的工作… 我们和你丈夫做的工作…
The job we did... The job we did with your husband...
我们从非常危险的人那里偷了东西
We stole from some very dangerous people.
那些人正在追杀我们 追杀我们的家人,关
And those people are hunting us down, hunting our families down, Gwen.
拿回我们偷走的东西 -那就还回去啊
To get back what we took. -Then give it back.
不管你偷了什么,还回去
Whatever it is you stole, just give it back.
我也想
I want to.
所以我要找到戴安黑尔伍德
That's why I need to find Dianne Harewood.
我说过我不认识叫戴安的人
I told you I don't know anyone called Dianne.
她在说谎
She's lying.
不,我发誓,我没有说谎 我不认识任何人…
No, I swear to you, I'm not lying. I don't know any...
她在说谎 我知道,没关系…
She's lying. - I know. It's okay, it's okay.
我明白 你不想说出
I understand. You don't want to say anything
会让自己惹上麻烦的话
that will get you into trouble.
毕竟你不认识我们
I mean, you don't know us.
我说我与戴安和你丈夫共事过,但…
And I say I worked with Dianne with your husband, but...
我可能在说谎
我可能是警♥察♥ 我们可能是被安东抢的人
I could be lying. I could be a cop. We could be the people Anton robbed.
我们可能与戴安合作 在测试你的忠诚度
We could be working with Dianne and testing your loyalty.
你不知道
You don't know.
问题是…
The problem is...
关
Gwen.
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth.
你不告诉我实话,我就不能走
And I can't leave here until you tell me the truth too.
因为有危险朝我们而来
Because there's a danger coming towards us.
朝你而来
Towards you.
所以我需要你协助我阻止它
So I need you to help me to stop it.
我再问你…
I'm going to ask you...
一次
one more time.
仔细看照片…
Look at the picture...
告诉我
and tell me.
你认识这个女人吗?
Do you know this woman?
别理那个
Ignore it.
回答我的问题
Answer my question.
赶走他们,不管他们是谁
Get rid of them. Whoever they are.
可以快一点吗?
Can you hurry this up?
你是谁? -她是我们的人
Who are you? - She's with us.
关,看著我,别看她
Gwen, look at me, not her. Gwen, look at me.
关,看著我,你正要告诉我一件事
You were about to tell me something. -What's taking so long?
为什么这么久? -关,拜托,看一下照片
Gwen, please. Look at the photo.
你认识她,对吧?
You know her, don't you?
她是谁? -她是右手的遗孀
Who's she? - She's Right Hand's widow.
关,拜托
Gwen, please.
关…冷静点 -我没办法
Gwen. -I can't.
看著我,跟我说话
Just calm down. Just look at me. Just talk to me.
你只要告诉我你知道什么
All you have to do is tell me what you know.
告诉他,拜托
Just tell him. Please.
告诉他
Tell him.
没事的
It's okay.
去你的
Oh, fuck this. Answer the question.
回答问题 -不!把枪拿开
No, no, no! Put the gun away. -Answer the question!
回答问题 -艾札,把枪放下,没事的
Azar, put the fucking gun down! It's okay. It's okay, she's not going to hurt you.
没事的,她不会伤害你 -我会的
Yes, I will. Oh, yes, I will.
给我闭嘴 -我会伤害你
Shut the fuck up
把枪收起来,艾札 -告诉我们戴安在哪里
and put the gun away, Azar. -Tell us where Dianne is.
艾札!冷静点
Azar! Calm down.
你不会想这么做的… -别告诉我该怎么做
You don't want to do this right...-Don't tell me what to do.
好 -对,你没资格指使我
Okay.Yeah, you don't tell me anything.
对吧?
Yeah?
你,说话
You, talk.
快点 -我…
Now. -I...
说话 -拜托
Talk. -Please.
说话
Talk.
(加雷斯来电)
听著,关,我不想伤害你
Look, Gwen, I don't want to hurt you.
谁是加雷斯?
Who the fuck is Gareth?
不是找我的
It's not for me.
那通电♥话♥
That call.
不是找我的
It's not for me.
是找你的 -什么?
It's for you. - Excuse me?
他要找你,接吧
He's calling for you. Answer it.
他为什么要找我?
Why would he be calling for me?
接吧
Answer it.
喂?
Hello?
你是拿枪的男人吗?
GARETH: Are you the man with the gun?
你是谁?
Who is this?
看看外面
Look outside.
继续用枪指著她
Keep the gun on her.
怎么回事? -继续用你该死的枪指著她
What's going on? -Just keep your fucking gun on her.
听著,你要把枪交给那位女士
Now, listen, you're gonna give your guns to the lady,
然后高举双手走出来
and you're gonna come out with your arms raised.
听懂了吗?
You understand me?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我们是你们行为的后果
We're the consequences of your actions.
不
No.
走开,不然我就开始伤害这里的人
Go away, or I start hurting people in here.
看吧?
Now, see?
你为什么要说那种话?
Why did you have to go and say that?
我只是想跟你讲道理
I was being reasonable. -Back away and leave now!
退后,马上离开!
你错过最后一个离开的机会了
那到底是什么…
-You just missed your last exit. -What the fuck does that even...
(最近讯息:加雷斯克罗斯)
(救命,屋里拿著枪的人 说他认识爸爸,妈妈害怕)
你真的不该那么做
You really shouldn't have done that.
滚开 -快走
Fuck off. - Move.
告诉我她在哪里,快点!
Tell me where she is now. Now!
孩子们,快跑!
Kids, run!
抓住他 -快点,动作快!
Come on, move it!
趴下!
Down!
锁住了! -到门边来
It's locked! -Come to the door.
让开 -走!快点!
Move aside. -Go! Come on!
让开!
Move aside!
去拿锅子
Get the pot.
从窗户出去,走!
Out of the window. Go!
走!快走!
Go! Go now!
钥匙 -这里
Keys. -Here.
我是怎么说的? 该死的大♥麻♥烦!我就知道
What did I say? A fucking hornet's nest! I knew it.
我的老天!
Jesus fucking Christ!
该死,艾札,我叫你待在车上的 你为什么要进来?
Fuck, Azar. I told you to stay in the car. Why did you come inside?
她本来要开口了
She was gonna talk.
要不是你跑进来,还拿枪指著她的脸
If you hadn't come in and stuck a fucking gun in her face,
她早就告诉我们了
she would've told us.
该死,现在我们什么都没有了
Fuck. Now we have nothing.
艾札
Azar.
(安东厄文中士、罗伯特叶慈下士)
“罗伯特叶慈下士”
"Corporal Robert Yates."
谁是罗伯特叶慈下士?
Who's Corporal Robert Yates?
导火线
Fuse.
这是导火线,罗伯特叶慈下士
导火线和右手认识
This is Fuse. Corporal Robert Yates. Fuse and Right Hand knew each other.
所以导火线在任务前就认识戴安 导火线是核心成员
So Fuse knew Dianne from before the job. Fuse is inner circle.
可恶
Shit.
(过去)
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表