剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
Certainly. In which sector, please? -Nursing management.
(安全中心)
(挪威)
你没事…
You're okay. You're okay.
你没事,亲爱的,没事了
You're okay, sweetheart. It's okay.
乔,瑞秋奶奶能来参加婚礼吗?
Joe, can Grammy Rachel come to the wedding?
你希望瑞秋奶奶来吗?
Do you want Grammy Rachel to come?
我不知道,她可能会觉得很奇怪
I don't know. She might feel weird.
有可能
Well, she might.
你失去了妈妈,她失去了女儿
You know, you lost your mom. She lost a daughter.
现在我来了,一切都…
Now I'm coming in and everything is, um...
一切都变了
Everything's changing.
她不喜欢你吗?
Doesn't she like you?
我觉得她跟我相处的时间不够多
I don't think she's spent enough time with me to know
我也不觉得她想要喜欢我
and I don't think she wants to like me.
为什么?
FRANKIE: Why not?
她…不了解?
She... she doesn't understand?
了解什么?
Understand what?
我跟你们的爸爸是真心相爱
That your dad and I love each other the way we do.
毕竟你们的爸爸跟妈妈在一起这么久
You know, how after being with your mom for so long,
结果他竟然能够爱上我?
that your dad could fall in love with me?
他真的爱你,其实没那么复杂
Well, he did. It's not really that complicated.
有道理,巴德
You got a good point, Bud.
不…
No, no, no!
要来一杯吗? -不了,谢谢
Want a glass? -Uh, no, thanks.
嘿,你付订金了吗?
Hey, did you pay the deposit?
婚礼场地
The wedding venue.
该死
Oh, fuck, um...
我现在就去付
I'll do it now.
乔,他们关门了
Joe. They'll be closed now.
该死,对不起
Shit, I'm... I'm sorry.
今天…只是…发生了很多事
Today's been... It's just... It's been a lot.
我明天去付,我很抱歉
I'll pay it tomorrow. I'm... I'm sorry.
你确定你不是犹豫了?
Sure you're not having second thoughts?
关于场地?
About the venue?
是关于结婚这件事
About getting married?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
不
No.
乔
Joe.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
不…
No, no, no.
(太阳白色的一面)
♪ I'm the one song of the sun ♪
来嘛…动起来…
Come on. Come on. Move it.Move it.
那是什么?
What's that?
那是什么? -我不知道
What's that? -I don't know.
好吧
All right.
我没有犹豫
I'm not having second thoughts.
我现在还在生你的气
I'm still mad at you right now.
真的吗? -真的
Really? -Yes.
我们得把垃圾拿出去
We gotta take out the trash.
明天是收垃圾日
It's pickup day tomorrow.
我来
I got it.
他醒了
Oh, there he is.
你尿裤子了,硬汉
You pissed yourself, tough guy.
我们电你的时候
When we shocked you...
你尿裤子了
you pissed your pants.
你知道你为何在这里吗?
You know why you're here?
别害羞
Don't be coy.
你知道你做了什么
You know what you did.
你知道现在会怎样吗?
Do you know what happens now?
我们会割掉你的蛋蛋
We cut your balls off.
我们会割开你的喉咙
We slit your throat.
我们会烧掉这个地方
We burn this place.
然后烧掉你的家…
Then burn your home.
和里面所有人
With everyone inside.
你想要这样吗?
Do you want that?
那就听我说
Then listen to me.
撤回你给警方的证词
Take back your police statement.
说你搞错了
Say you were mistaken.
然后离贝德罗森先生远一点
And then stay the fuck away from Mr. Bedrosian.
明白吗?
You understand?
很好
Good.
我不知道你以为自己是谁
See, I don't know who the fuck you imagine you are.
但你不能威胁贝德罗森先生这种人
But you cannot just threaten a man like Mr. Bedrosian
还期待自己能全身而退
and expect to walk away.
那违反了这个生态系统的自然秩序
That's against the natural order of this... this, this ecosystem.
这里有金字塔、阶级制度
See, there's a pyramid, a hierarchy.
该死的鲨鱼、该死的鱼 该死的浮游生物
The fucking sharks, the fucking fish, fucking plankton.
而你是浮游生物,好吗?
You are plankton, okay?
别忘了
Don't forget that.
浮游生物不会给鲨鱼惹麻烦
See, plankton doesn't make trouble for the sharks.
永远不会
Ever.
你懂我意思了吗?
Do you understand me?
该死
MASKED MAN 1: Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
翻身,把手放在背后
Roll over. Put your hands behind your back.
你身上带著驾照?
You brought your license with you?
该死的业余废物
Fucking amateurs.
(瑞雷斯珐瑯喷漆)
我在街上被攻击
I got jumped.
被攻击?什么?什么意思?
Jumped? What? What do you mean?
我被电击,被人带走
I got tasered. Taken.
什么?
What?
电击?
Tasered?
你被抢劫了吗?
Did you get robbed?
没有
(water stops running) -Um, no.
肇事逃逸的那个人 我把他的车牌号♥码给了警♥察♥
The person in the hit-and-run, the person whose license plate I gave to the police.
他想吓唬我,逼我撤回证词
He's trying to scare me into retracting my statement.
该死,乔
Fuck, Joe.
该死
Fuck.
你还好吗? -没事…别担心
Are you okay? -Yeah, yeah. Don't worry.
我只是累坏了
I'm just totally exhausted.
我搞定了
I fixed it.
我们得报♥警♥
We got to call the police. -No, no.
不… -但这太疯狂了
But this is insane. We have to call them now. Tell them.
我们得马上打给他们,告诉他们 -听著,不要
No, don't.
警♥察♥不会帮忙的
Police won't help.
他们不会帮我们
They won't help us.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我搞定了 -别再说这种话
I fixed it. -Stop saying that.
我们不能报♥警♥
We can't call the police.
乔,你吓到我了 -我知道…
Joe, you're scaring me. -I know, I know.
对不起,好吗?我很抱歉,但我…
I'm sorry, okay? I'm so sorry, but I...
听著 -只是…
Hey. -Just...
嘿,跟我谈谈
Hey, talk to me.
请跟我谈谈
Please talk to me.
我会的,
I will.
我们能不能…
Just... Can we...
不能等等吗?
Can it wait?
我现在无法思考
I can't think straight.
我好累,我需要睡一觉
I'm so tired. I just need to sleep.
(《柏林人》)
(护理服务管理)
(连线中)
(设定,进阶,协助)
(最新消息)
(动态,今天)
(士兵死亡、医师死亡 司机死亡,全是被谋杀)
(是你做的吗?你要来杀我吗?)
(动态,已张贴,现在)
♪ Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream ♪
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
(住手)
凯尔
Kyle!
回屋里去
Go back inside.
这是谁干的?
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表