剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
RIGHT HAND (over radio): Right Hand to Fuse.
接到开锁员和润滑人了
炸开出口吧 -引爆出口
Got Cracker and Greaseman. Blow the exit.
倒数三、二… -导火线,等等…
Blowing the exit in three, two... -Fuse, wait, wait!
嘿,女士!别跑!
Hey, ma'am! You there!
站住!
Hold it right there!
(警♥察♥)
大卫…拜托,放我走
David. David, please. Let me go.
放我走,我会远离这一切
Just let me go and I will disappear.
那是怎么进行的?
How'd it work?
你的“条件”
Your deal.
他追踪你的手♥机♥吗?
Is he tracking your phone?
如果我开机 他会看到我们在这里吗?
If I turn this on, is he going to see us here?
不会,我传讯息给他
No. I sent him messages.
什么讯息? -地图
What messages?
Maps.
我用匿名帐号♥上传截图
I posted screenshots to an anonymous account.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你一直这么说
So you keep saying.
你为什么还要跟她说话? 她会害死我们的
Why are you even talking to her? She's going to get us all killed.
她死了我们比较安全 -也许
We're safer if she's dead. -Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe.
但首先,我们需要她
But first, we need her.
做什么?
For what?
戴安死了,所以…
Dianne's dead, so...
我们需要找出是谁雇用了这个杀手
we need to find out who hired this killer.
所以我们要去见他,问问他 -什么?
So let's meet him and ask him. -What?
我们传这个给他,然后设下陷阱
We send him this and we set a trap.
我们其中一人当诱饵
With one of us as bait.
不…这是很糟糕的主意
No, no. That is a very bad idea.
我来吧
I'll do it.
我来当诱饵
I'll be bait.
怎样?我想帮忙 -你确定吗?
What? I want to help. -Are you sure?
我要做什么?
What do I have to do?
我们到开放空间
We'd be out in the open.
我会躲在附近,他会现身
I'll be hiding nearby. He shows himself.
我们让他失去行动能力 限制他的行动
And we disable him, restrain him.
我们把他带回来…
We bring him back here and...
让他开口
and we get him to talk.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy!
他是职业杀手,而你连武器都没有
He is a professional killer! You don't even have a weapon!
大卫,拜托,他会杀了你
David, please. He will kill you.
然后他会杀了我们其他人
Then he will kill the rest of us!
好
Okay.
大卫
David.
别逼我强迫你
Don't make me force you.
肌肉 我有个地方
Muscle. I have a place
我在伦敦工作时会去,离这里不远
for when I work in London and it's not far.
而且有枪
And it's got guns.
太好了,我们去拿吧
Great. Let's get them. -Mm-mm.
不,好吗?肌肉去就好
No, okay? Only Muscle.
好,你去就好
Okay, only you.
好
Okay.
好,很好
Okay, good.
正在拨♥打♥朱尔斯的抛弃式手♥机♥
Calling Jules Burner.
您拨的号♥码不在服务范围内
The number you've dialed is not in service.
正在拨♥打♥朱尔斯的抛弃式手♥机♥
Calling Jules Burner.
您拨的号♥码不在服务范围内
The number you've dialed is not in service.
正在拨♥打♥朱尔斯的抛弃式手♥机♥
Calling Jules Burner.
您拨的号♥码不在服务范围内
The number you've dialed is not in service.
(禁止停车)
嘿
Hey.
给你
Here.
我的朋友
Ah, my friend.
我带了这个给你
And I brought you this.
走吧
Let's go.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
好
Okay.
开始吧
We're on.
你会用这种枪吗?
Do you know how to use one of these?
不会
No.
你启动开关,然后…
You press enter and then you...
扣下扳机
you just pull the trigger.
可以瞄准颈部和胸部
Neck and chest are good areas.
小心点
Just be careful.
好
Yeah.
你把他电晕
You stun him.
他会倒下,但不会太久,但也够久了
He'll go down, but not for long, but long enough.
好吗?他一倒下,你就跑
Okay, once he's down, you run.
我两秒内会追上他
I'll be on him in two seconds.
电晕他
Stun him.
然后拔腿就跑
And then run like hell.
好…我做得到,好,电晕就跑,好的
Yeah. Yeah, I can do that. Yeah. Stun and run. Okay.
很好 -电晕就跑
Okay, good. -Stun and run.
很好 -好
Good. -Yeah.
(没有讯息)
不…我们要活捉他!
No! No! We need him alive!
不是他,他不是杀手
It's not him. It's not the killer.
我们可能很接近了
We could be close.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
帮帮我,抓住他的腿
Hey, help me. Get his legs.
我们不能把他丢在这里,艾札
We can't just leave him here, Azar.
我们得让他消失
We've got to make him disappear.
听著
Listen.
我们有麻烦了,大♥麻♥烦
We're in trouble. Big fucking trouble.
好吗? -好
好吗?
-Okay? Okay? - Yeah.
我们得走了
We've got a car.
来,好
Right. Okay.
你还好吗? -还好…
You okay? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
好,你得起来,来吧 -好
Okay. You got to get up. Come on. - Okay.
抬他的腿 -好
Get his legs. - Okay.
天啊
For fuck's sake.
我的天啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
你为什么要这么做?
Why would you do that?
我们占了上风
We had the upper hand.
我们第一次比他有优势,而且…
For the first time, we had an edge on him and...
该死
I mean, fuck.
我们都计划好了,艾札 我们都计划好了
We had a fucking plan, Azar. We had a plan.
是你计划好了,我有不同的计划
You had a plan. I had a different plan.
他夺走了我的一切
He took everything from me.
一切
Everything.
不,是派他来的人干的
No, the people who sent him did that.
你要找的是那个人,而且…
It's them you want and
他能带我们找到那个人
he can lead us to them.
你也看到他对我爷爷做了什么
You saw what he did to my grandfather.
那是他做的
That was him.
杀了他无济于事
Killing him won't help.
因为一旦开始,你就得杀光所有人
Because once you start, you have to kill everyone.
所有相关人士 而艾札,那是不可能的
Everyone in the chain and Azar, that's not possible.
我可以试试看
I can try.
你得想办法,艾札 想办法度过这个难关
You have to find a way, Azar. A way to get through this.
不要迷失自我
Without losing yourself to it.
那他妈是谁?
Who the fuck is that?
搜他的身,看有没有烧不掉的东西
Search him for anything that won't burn.
你很幸运他喜欢你
You know, you're lucky he likes you.
因为如果我是他…
Because if I were him...
我会让你肚破肠流
all your insides would be on the outside.
“提摩西哈金斯” -你确定要那样?
"Timothy Hutchins." -You sure you want to go there?
你的枪在哪里? -该死
Where is your gun? -Fuck.
他在外面 -我们该怎么办?
He's out there. -What do we do?
-Shh! - What do we do?
看看你 -等等…
Look at you. - Wait! Wait!
时候到了 -等等…我是最厉害的
It's time. -Wait, wait! I'm the best.
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表