剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
We go to the meet but keep one bag.
否则将永远无法摆脱这一切
Otherwise, there will never be an escape from this.
我不希望你落得如此下场,懂吗?
And I don't want that for you. Understood?
爷爷… -懂吗?
Grandpa... -Understood?
好
Okay.
有人在吗?
Hello?
安排者
Fixer.
有人吗?
Anyone?
有人在吗?
Hello?
(开锁员、润滑人)
(右手)
现在我们可以跑了
Now we can run.
结束了
It's over.
艾札
Azar.
他会来找我们
He's going to come for us.
那就去躲起来
Then, go and hide.
我们可以照顾自己
We can take care of ourselves.
你不能就这样逃跑
You can't just run away from this.
我们可以帮忙
We can help.
我们不要你帮忙,懂吗?
We don't want your help. Understand?
没人知道这支号♥码
No one has this number.
接吧
Answer it.
喂?
Hello?
艾札米祖尼
Azar Mizouni.
是谁?
Who was that?
那个人说什么?
What did they say?
我们得走了,马上就走…
We have to go. Right now. Right now!
艾札!
Azar!
艾札!
Azar!
艾札,等等 -你不该来这里的
Azar, wait. -You should never have come here.
我们必须合作
We need to work together...
趴下
Stay down.
爷爷 -趴下,艾札!
Grandpa. - Keep down, Azar!
爷爷
Grandpa!
爷爷
Grandpa!
他怎么找到我们的? -我不知道
How did he find us? -I don't know.
爷爷?
Grandpa?
爷爷
Grandpa.
我们走,快点…
Let's go. Come on, come on.
杀手在前院,我们去开车
The killer's out the front. Let's get the car.
我们得找到武器
We need to find a weapon.
帮我找武器! -好…
Help me find a weapon! -Okay. Okay.
艾札,快进来!我们得待在一起!
Azar, get in here! We need to stay together!
艾札,你有枪吗?什么枪都好
Azar! Azar, do you have a gun? Any kind of gun!
你让电池没电了
You let the battery run down.
灯没问题,不是电池的问题
The lights are working fine. It's not the battery.
神啊,救救我和这孩子吧
God, save me from this child.
上车
Get in.
你要什么都行
Whatever you want.
我想要你拿走的东西
I want what you took.
钱?你想要钱?
The money? You want the money?
亲爱的,快跑
Sweetheart, run.
快跑!
Run!
艾札!
Azar!
肌肉!肌肉!
Muscle! Muscle!
你没事吧? -快走
Are you okay? - Go quickly.
我们得阻止他,帮帮我 -什么?
We have to stop him. Help me. -What?
他抓了尤塞夫 -什么?那个杀手?
He has Youssef. - What, the killer?
艾札,看著我…
Azar, look at me. Look at me.
看著我,你有枪吗?任何一种枪?
Look at me. Do you have a gun? Any kind of gun?
尤塞夫讨厌枪,帮帮我
Youssef hates guns. Help me.
不! -艾札,退后!
No! -Azar, get back!
住手!
Stop!
我们不能躲起来,去跟他打!
We can't just hide, go fight him!
怎么打?
How?
我没有枪,他有
I don't have a gun. He does.
戴安黑尔伍德在哪里?
Where is Dianne Harewood?
死了
Dead.
她死了
She's dead.
死了? -对
Dead? - Yeah.
我再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
戴安黑尔伍德在哪里?
Where is Dianne Harewood?
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth.
她死了
She's dead.
你说谎
You're lying.
是真的,她死了
It's the truth. She is dead.
拜托
Please.
该死
Fuck.
退后
Stay back.
你救不了他的! -看我的
You can't save him! -Watch me.
艾札!回头!
Azar! Turn back!
神啊,救救她
God, save her.
神啊! -这里没有神
Oh, God! There is no God here...
只有我
only me.
拿去
Take it.
艾札,不要过来!
Azar, don't come over here!
远离恶魔
Distance yourself from Devils.
全部拿去
Take it all.
艾札,远离恶魔!
Azar, distance yourself from Devils!
我只要他,拜托…
I just want him. Please, please.
我要戴安黑尔伍德
I want Dianne Harewood.
不,拜托…我求你 -我要戴安黑尔伍德
No. No. Please. Please, I beg you. - I want Dianne Harewood.
不要,我求你… -我要戴安黑尔伍德
Don't. I beg you. I beg you. -I want Dianne Harewood.
但她已经死了
But she's... she's dead.
她死了!
She's dead!
不…
No, no, no.
我求求你…
I beg you. I beg you.
不!
No!
爷爷 爷爷
Grandpa! Grandpa!
快走…
Move, move, move!
艾札,快点!
Azar, come on!
肌肉
Muscle.
疯子
Psycho.
你怎么会在这里?
Why are you here?
我从英国一路跟著你们
I followed you from England.
你利用我们当诱饵?
What, you used us as bait?
我有个直觉,于是跟著直觉走
I had a hunch and I followed it.
杀手在后院
The killer is out the back.
尤塞夫在外面
Youssef's out there.
还活著吗?
Alive?
我很遗憾,艾札
I'm sorry, Azar.
给我一把枪 -不要
Give me a gun. - No.
给我一把枪,我们一起杀了他
Give me a gun and we can kill him together.
不,我要自己来,我知道他的手法
No, I'm going to do it alone. I know how he works.
英佳,让我帮忙
Inga, let me help.
肌肉,我得自己来!
Muscle, I need to do this by myself!
给我一把枪,我会带我们离开这里
Give me a gun, and I'll get us out of here.
好吧,我会拖住他,逼他远离房♥子
All right. I will keep him busy,
躲好,直到听到我的信♥号♥♥
drive him away from the house. Stay hidden until you hear my signal.
什么信♥号♥♥? -听到就会知道了
What signal? -You'll know it when you hear it.
跟我来
Follow me.
该死,趴下!
For fuck's sake, get down!
走!
Go!
好,我们爬到小屋上
Okay. We climb onto the shed,
再到地面,然后跑向车子
down to the ground, and then run to the car.
就这样?这就是你的计划? -对
That's it? That's your whole plan? -Yeah.
你有更好的主意吗?
Got any better ideas?
我们现在走吗?
我们现在走吗?
Do we go now? Do we go now?
我们只能等
We're just gonna wait.
好吗?要等信♥号♥♥ -好
Okay? Just wait on the signal. - Okay.
三、四、五
Three, four, five.
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表