剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
马列克米祖尼
Malek Mizouni.
他受到父亲的训练 他父亲本身也是大♥师♥级人物
He was trained by his father, who was himself an old master.
我有个提议
I have a proposition for you.
我做不到
I cannot do this.
我是尤塞夫米祖尼
My name is Youssef Mizouni.
我是他的父亲
I'm his father.
我教过马列克,但我也教了别人
I taught Malek, but I taught another.
艾札,久仰大名
I've heard good things about you, Azar.
爷爷! -现在,开始工作
Grandpa! -Now. Get to work.
这是开锁员和润滑人
Meet Cracker and Greaseman.
去死吧
Go to hell.
我们得找出幕后黑手
We need to figure out who's behind this.
我们得查出他们的目的
We need to find out what they want.
你真的见过他?杀手? -短暂见过
You really saw the killer? -Briefly.
我在他太靠近前击中他,我很幸运
I clocked him before he got too close. I was lucky.
可能是被我们抢的人
It's probably the people we robbed.
或是雇用我们的人?
Or the person who hired us?
戴安黑尔伍德?
Dianne Harewood?
专家?
Specialist?
她不见了
She's gone.
你认为艾札在法国?我们去找她吧
You think Azar is in France? Let's go find her.
这是她的作品 她用的就是这个牌子的喷漆
This is her. Azar's using this brand of paint.
你看,帕米耶
Look. Pamiers.
一定是那里
That's gotta be it.
我们走
Let's go.
(帕米耶)
(帕米耶)
你还好吗? -一切都很好
You okay? -Everything's fine.
专家,去中庭
肌肉,给他们工具
Specialist, go up the atrium. Muscle, get them the tools.
(警♥察♥)
(倒数计时)
士兵,到出口
Soldier, on the exit.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
(计时器)
导火线,出口炸♥药♥,设置完成
Fuse, exit explosive, set.
收到,士兵
Copy, Soldier.
(恶报找上门)
倒数9分30秒
保持专注
Nine minutes thirty. Stay focused.
以神之名
In the name of God.
那是第一个
That's the first.
9分钟,我们进度落后
Nine minutes. We're behind.
该死,快点,动作快一点
Fuck's sake, come on. Let's go quicker.
快点,动作快
Come on, move.
第二个
Second.
还有一个
One more.
但这是内保险触发器
But it's the inner safety trigger.
你没感觉到触发器吗?
You don't feel the trigger?
还没有
No, not yet.
你确定管筒拉得够远吗?
Are you sure you pulled the barrel back far enough?
再深一点
Go deeper.
快好了
Almost...
快好了
Almost.
我想我搞定了
I think I got it.
故障保险装置启动了
Failsafe is setting.
把触发器往上推!快点!
Push the trigger up! Quickly!
我没办法!
I can't!
你碰到了吗? -我可以让它停下来
Have you got it? - I can stop it.
告诉我
Tell me.
我办到了
I got it.
我们成功了
We did it.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
那就让开,换我们行动
Then get out the way and let's move.
快点 -等等!
Come on. -Wait!
只有我的手能让它保持解锁
My hand's the only thing keeping it unlocked.
我移♥动♥它,故障保险装置就会关闭它
I move it, the failsafe will shut it tight.
那就把手放在那里
Well, keep your hand in there then.
不要!
No!
她的手会被机械压碎!
Her hand will get crushed in the mechanism!
里面有三千万
There's 30 million in there.
我能搞定!
给我一分钟
I can fix it! Give me one minute.
他们的支援警备队 不到七分钟后就会到
We have less than seven minutes till their backup security arrive.
如果我把手拿出来…
If I take my hand out...
我们什么都得不到
we get nothing.
你什么也不欠他们
You don't owe them blood.
没关系
It's okay.
没有别的办法了
There's no other way.
动手,右手
Do it, Right Hand.
动手吧
Let's do it.
这超过三千万
This is more than 30 million.
该死
Fuck.
(现在)
还有多远?
How far are we?
快到了
Mm... Almost there.
我好饿,可以停车吗?
I'm so hungry. Can we stop?
不行,我们得先找到艾札
No. First, we find Azar.
拜托,大卫,淡菜薯条
Oh, come on, David. Moules-frites.
然后我们就去找戴安
And then, we find Dianne.
焗烤马铃薯? -别说了
Tartiflette? - Stop.
大卫,停车…
David, stop, stop, stop.
什么? -那里
What? What? -There.
蒙大拿喷漆
Montana Paint.
我跟你去 -不
I'll come with you. - No.
只有我的话,他们比较有可能开口
They're more likely to talk if it's just me.
人们比较信任女人
People just trust women more.
(著名黑♥手♥党♥同伙,保险箱开锁员)(被发现遇害,遭到折磨)
(蒙大拿)
你好
Bonjour.
你好,女士
Bonjour, madame.
你好,你能帮我吗?
Hello, can you help me?
我在找我朋友
I'm looking for my friend.
她已经失踪三天了
She's been missing for three days.
我知道她都在这里买♥♥喷漆
I know she buys that spray paint from here.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Oh, hey. Um...
我以为你不会接电♥话♥
I didn't think you'd pick up.
我为什么不会接电♥话♥?
Why wouldn't I pick up?
我不知道,我只是…
Well, I don't know. I just, um...
只是打了几通电♥话♥给你都…
Just called you a few times and...
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
还好,我很好
Yeah. I'm good.
孩子们好吗? -他们很想你
How are the kids? - They miss you.
真希望我在他们身边
I wish I was there.
我也是
Me too.
你认识她吗?
Do you recognize her?
抱歉,不认识,我不认识她
Sorry, no. I don't know her.
也许你知道她在哪里?
If you know where she is,
或者知道她朋友的名字
或是她的地址?
or know the names of her friends, or her address...
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
我说了我不认识她
I said I don't know her.
拜托,她没有惹麻烦
Please, she is not in trouble.
我们只想知道她安全就好
We just need to know if she is safe.
我好担心她
I'm so worried about her.
你那边怎么样?
How's it going over there?
有进展了
We're making progress.
“有进展”是什么意思?
"Making progress," what does that mean?
意思是我尽力了,朱尔斯
It means I'm trying the best I can, Jules.
我只是想知道你好不好 你一定要小心,好吗?
I just wanted to see if you're okay, make sure you're being careful, you know?
你说“小心”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "careful"?
凡事小心,锁门、设定警报器
I mean, careful. Locking the doors, setting the alarm,
紧跟在孩子们身边
staying close to the kids.
为什么?发生什么事了吗?怎么了?
Why? Did something happen? What's going on?
不…没事,我只是担心
No, no, nothing has happened. I'm just worried.
你确定吗?
You're sure?
我确定
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表