剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
现在打开全球定位系统 有个地址叫“还在这里”
Now turn on the GPS. There's an address called Still Here.
你得去那里,确定没人跟踪你
You need to go there. Make sure you're not followed.
爸爸,我们要去哪里?
Daddy, where are we going?
乔
Joe.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他们对我们开枪
They shot at us.
对不起,朱尔斯
I'm sorry, Jules.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
爸爸,我们要去哪里?
Daddy, where are we going?
现在把手♥机♥丢出窗外
Now throw the phone out the window.
我们要去度假,好吗?
We're going on vacation, okay?
把车窗打开
Open your window.
开了吗?
Is it open?
开了
It's open.
把手♥机♥丢出去
Now, throw the phone.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你…
I love you.I love you.
我爱你们
I love you all.
(圣潘克拉斯国际车站)
嘿,快点,上车… -上车!
Hey! Come on! Get in! Get in! - Get in!
谁来帮帮我! -快走…
WOMAN: Someone help! - Go, go, go!
他们偷了我的车!
WOMAN: They stole my car!
她需要去医院
She needs a hospital.
不行,太危险了
No. Too dangerous.
他说得对,不能去医院
He's right. No hospitals.
你拿到枪了吗?钱呢?
Did you get the gun? The money?
我们该怎么办?
So, what are we going to do?
我知道一个地方,在这里右转
I know a place. Turn right here.
大卫,杀手会跟踪我们
David, the killer will be following us.
他会知道我们回伦敦了 他会找到我们的
He'll know we've come back to London. He'll find us.
很好,戴安死了 现在他是我们唯一的线索
Good. He's our only lead now that Dianne's dead.
看好她,别听她的 我马上回来,钥匙给我
Watch her. Don't listen to her. I'll be back in a second. Give me the key.
你要去哪里? -把钥匙给我
Where are you going? - Just give me the key.
你要去哪里? -艾札,把钥匙给我
Where are you going? -Azar, just give me the key.
嘿… -我马上回来
Hey. Hey! -I'll be back in a minute.
别解开她的手铐
Don't uncuff her.
(柯林伯纳姆)
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
是我
It's me.
大卫
It's David.
(杰辛理发店)
(buzzing)
你好 -你好
Hey. -Hey.
我可以进去吗?
Can I come in?
你全都改掉了
You changed it all around.
很久以前做的
I did that a while back.
你干嘛来找我?
What are you doing here?
我在…
I was, um...
我在附近,我想见你,所以…
I was nearby and I wanted to see you. So,
我想说…
I thought...
我买♥♥给你的咖啡机还在吗?
Have you still got that coffee machine I bought you?
怎么了?你想喝拿铁吗? -我想来一杯馥列白咖啡
Why? Do you want a latte? -I love a flat white.
可以借用厕所吗?
Can I use your bathroom?
你知道在哪里
You know where it is.
(自黏大纱布)
你去哪了?你去哪里了? -艾札,我来开车,坐过去
Where did you go? Where have you been? -Azar, I'm gonna drive. Move over.
坐过去!
Move over!
你开车技术很差
You're a terrible driver.
艾札,灯在上面
Azar, the lights are up there.
这是你家吗? -这是我前男友的夜店
Is this your place? - It's my ex's club.
我们可以在这里躲一阵子
We can hide here for a while.
钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
陪著她
Stay with her.
大卫,听我说 你也会做出跟我一样的选择
David, listen to me. You would've made the same choice I did.
大卫,听我说!
David, listen to me!
把手伸出来
Give me your hands.
大卫
David.
(自黏大纱布)
你以前做过这种事吗?
Have you done this before?
把药丸和伏特加给我
Hand me the pills and the vodka.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
你要帮我消毒
You have to disinfect it.
好,擦干
Okay, dry it.
我能问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
什么事?
About what?
你真的跟狮子打过架吗?
Is it true you once fought a lion...
而且还赢了?
and won?
把胶水给我
Hand me the glue.
给你
Here.
好,过来
Okay, come here.
请你把…
Can you just, just...
两边捏在一起,好吗?
pinch the sides together? Okay?
就是这样,捏紧
That's it. Tight.
谁告诉你狮子的事? -官员
Who told you about the lion?
Officer.
你相信她?
And you believe her?
这像是你会做的事
It's not out of character.
请把钉枪给我
The gun, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
不是真正的狮子
It wasn't like a "lion" lion.
你知道的…
You know...
是山狮
It was a mountain lion.
再来点伏特加
More vodka.
天啊,不过牠真的很漂亮
Oh, gosh, she was beautiful, though.
我也不想杀了牠
I didn't want to have to kill her.
我只是不想死
I just didn't want to... die.
你开枪射牠?
You shot it?
不,我没有武器
No, I was unarmed.
我得用手
I had to use my hands.
那是值得纪念的一天
It was a memorable day.
现在把伤口擦干,然后包扎
Now, dry it and dress it.
(过去)
该死
Fuck.
支援警备队来了 重复,支援来了,他们提早来了
The backup security team are here. Repeat, the backup is here. They're early.
你得赶快离开!
You gotta get the fuck out!
(警♥察♥)
你好,不好意思
Hello! Excuse me.
请你们退后
Uh, I'm going to need you to get back, please.
这里有什么问题? -我们接获枪击报案
What's the problem here? -We've had a report of gunfire.
这栋大楼现在是犯罪现场
This building is now a crime scene.
我们是私人保全,这是我们的大楼
We are private security, and this is our building.
我们现在就要进去,这是紧急事件 -不可能
We need access now. This is an emergency. -That's impossible.
大楼里有武装警♥察♥
There are firearms officers inside the building,
所以我要请你们退后!
so I'm just gonna need you all to stay back
到我车辆的另一边! -我们得进去里面
on the other side of my vehicle!
听著,好吗?
We need to get inside there. -Listen...
我不能让你们这么做,好吗?
All right? I cannot let you do that, all right?
现在,如果我能记下每个人的名字…
Now, if I could just take everyone's names...
如果发生了枪击案 这里应该到处都是警♥察♥
If there's been a shooting, this place should be crawling with cops.
有警♥察♥,还有单位在路上了
There are... there are units on their way.
我是第一个到现场的
I was just the first on the scene and... - Go!
快走! -不…等等…
No, no, no, wait, wait, wait!
不好意思,我需要你们…
Excuse me! Excuse me!
到我的车辆后面 -所有单位,立刻行动!
I need you all to just get behind my... - All units, go now!
快! -到我的车辆后面!
Go! -Behind my vehicle!
等等,你不能进去,里面不安全! -那你的证件呢?
Wait, no, you can not go in there!
好,站住,好吗?
Where's your ID, then? -All right. You stop.
我需要立即支援,我被持枪的人威胁
All right? I need backup ASAP. I am being threatened by men with guns.
快走! -该死!
Fuck. -Hey!
嘿…拦住她!
Hey! Stop her!
她不是警♥察♥!
She's not police!
右手呼叫导火线
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表