剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
We need to work together.
在杀手找到我们之前解决这个问题
We need to fix this before the killer finds us.
她说他已经找过她了
She said he came for her already.
杀手,她说她在巴黎见过他
The killer. She said she saw him in Paris.
什么?你见过他?
What? You saw him?
大卫?
David?
大卫?
David?
该死,真的是你,大卫!
Fuck, it is you, David!
柯林 -该死,大卫
Colin. -Fuck. David.
该死,抱歉打扰了,我们是老朋友
Shit. Sorry to interrupt. We're old friends.
可以让我们单独聊一下吗?
过来
Can you just give us two seconds? Come here.
现在不方便,柯林
It's, it's not a great time, Colin.
“不方便”?天啊,大卫 我好几年没见到你了
Not a great time? Jesus, David, I've not seen you in years.
你去哪里了? -说来话长
Where did you go? -It's a long story.
我…你突然消失,我以为你…
I was... You just vanished. I thought you were...
该死,这太疯狂了
Fuck. This is crazy. Um...
我现在在这里工作
I, I work here now.
夜店呢? -新冠肺炎,我们不得不关闭夜店
What about the club? -COVID. We had to shutter the club.
会再回来的,只是需要钱
It'll be back. Just, you know, it takes money.
嘿,天啊 你想去喝杯咖啡或什么的吗? -我可以休息一下
Hey, God. You wanna go for a coffee or something? I could take a break.
我不行,对不起晚点呢?
I can't, I'm sorry. -What about later?
我们可以喝一杯,叙叙旧
We could get a drink, catch up.
天啊,我好想你,大卫
God, I've, I've missed you, David.
我真的得走了,柯林
I really gotta go, Colin.
你还是用同样的电♥话♥号♥码吗? -对
You still on the same number? -Yeah.
好,我再打给你,好吗?
Okay. Well, I'll call you, yeah?
当然,好,可以
Sure. Yeah. Okay.
保重,好吗?
Take care, yeah?
你也是,大卫
You too, David.
那是怎么回事?他到底是谁?
What the fuck was that? Who the hell is he?
你跟他说你要来这里见我吗? -没有…
Did you tell him you're gonna meet me here?
No. No.
他是平民,他不是…只是巧合
He's civilian, he's not one... It's just a coincidence.
你还跟他说了什么? -没了
What else did you tell him? -Nothing.
现在还有谁在盯著我们?
Who else is watching us right now?
没有人,我发誓没告诉任何人,专家
No one. I swear I haven't told anyone, Specialist.
你为什么一直那样叫我?
Why do you keep calling me that?
我知道你们在背后叫我疯子
I know you call me Psycho behind my back.
什么?我没告诉她
What? I didn't tell her.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们有危险
We're in danger.
我们得合作,在一起比较安全
We need to team up. We're safer together.
我们得找出幕后黑手 我们得查出他们的目的
We need to figure out who's behind this. We to find out what they want.
你真的见过他?杀手?
You really saw him? The killer?
短暂见过,我在他太靠近前击中他
Briefly. I clocked him before he got too close.
我很幸运
I was lucky.
他长什么样子? -白人,很瘦
What did he look like? -White. Slim.
很吓人 他的眼睛很疯狂,颜色不一样
Scary. He had these crazy eyes, these mismatched eyes.
一眼蓝色,一眼棕色
One blue, one brown.
我以为我死定了,大卫
I thought I was gonna fucking die, David.
我以为我完蛋了 -该死,他有伤害你吗?
I thought I was done. - Shit. Did he hurt you?
你还好吗? -不好
Are you all right? - No.
我很幸运能逃出来,但是… -我们得查出是谁派他来的
I was lucky I got away, but... - We need to find out who sent him.
对
Yeah.
可能是被我们抢的人,不管他们是谁
It's probably the people we robbed, whoever they are.
或是雇用我们的人?
Or the person who hired us?
戴安黑尔伍德?
Dianne Harewood?
我们没有照计划走,大卫
We didn't stick to the plan, David.
你认为她是幕后黑手?
You think she's behind this?
她联络过你吗?
Has she made contact?
你知道她在哪里吗? -不知道
Do you know where she is? -No.
但我认为我们必须找到她
But I think we need to find her.
要解决这个问题 我们必须尽快找到戴安
To fix this, we need to find Dianne as soon as possible.
专家,你说对吧?
Right, Specialist?
专家?
Specialist?
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
不好意思,借过…
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉… -抱歉
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. -Sorry.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
她不见了
She's gone.
我不懂,她大老远把我找来这里
I don't understand. She drags me all the way here.
然后她就消失了?
And then she just, she just disappears?
该死
Fuck!
该死!
Fuck!
(过去)
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢,医师
Thanks, Doctor.
嘿,别乱动…
Hey, whoa, whoa. Stay still. Stay still.
你才刚动完手术,别乱动
You only just had surgery. Stay still.
我还活著吗?
Oh, am I alive?
我不觉得我还活著
I don't feel like I'm alive.
你注射了很多吗♥啡♥
You're loaded on morphine.
大卫!
David! Aww.
大卫 -拜托…
David! -Come on, sto...
是肌肉
Muscle.
肌肉
Muscle.
我们拿到钱了吗?
Did we get the money?
拿了一些
We got some.
现在要去看看有多少
On our way to find out just how much.
我们成功了
We did it.
我们成功了
We made it!
别说话了 -现在…
Just stop talking. - Now that...
好好休息
And rest.
(阿♥拉♥伯国家联合轮船公♥司♥)
等等…是我…
Wait, wait, wait! It's me. It's me.
是肌肉,让他起来
Whoa, whoa, whoa! It's Muscle. Let him up.
你活下来了
You survived.
真幸运
Good for you.
其他人呢?
Where is everyone?
好问题 -只有我们
Good fucking question. -It's just us.
你、我、他和她 -还有官员
You, me, him and her. - And Officer.
在外面 -还活著?
Outside. -Alive?
我们约好在这里会合
We were all meant to meet here.
大脑在哪里?安排者呢? -不在这里
Where's Brain? Fixer? -Not here.
什么叫不在这里?
What do you mean not here? The plan was...
我们的计划是… -我们知道计划是什么,肌肉
We know what the fucking plan was, Muscle.
大脑逃出来了吗? -不知道
Did Brain get out? -We don't know.
你们在这里多久了? -太久了
So how long have you been here? - Too fucking long.
47分钟 -那开锁员和润滑人呢?
Forty-seven minutes. -And what about Cracker and Greaseman?
他们的袋子不见了 润滑人、开锁员、右手,
Their bags are gone. Greaseman, Cracker, Right Hand.
他们来过 拿到袋子就跑了
They came, got their bags, and got the fuck out of here.
你有见到他们? -没有 他们在我们到达前
What, you saw them? -No. They came and went
就来过又走了
before we even arrived.
他们留下钱
They left money.
他们拿走那些袋子,留下两袋现金
They took those grab bags and then left two bags of cash.
那是他们的
That's theirs.
这一切都不合理
None of this makes sense.
为什么大脑和安排者没出现?
Why would Brain and Fixer not show?
(护照)
我们现在怎么办?
So, what do we do now?
我们自救
We save ourselves.
我们离开
We go.
我们拿我们的钱 拿我们的袋子,离开
We take our split. Take our bags. Go.
不,大脑叫我们在这里会合 所以我们要等
No. Brain told us to meet here, so we wait.
我们可不想惹恼戴安黑尔伍德这种人
We don't wanna cross someone like Dianne Harewood.
我们不能… -天啊,你是笨蛋吗?
We can't just... - Jesus Christ, are you stupid?
她不会来了 -司机说得对
She's not coming.
在这里继续等待太危险了 我们已经等太久了
Driver's right. Waiting here's too dangerous.
就我们所知,大脑可能已经死了
We've been here too long already. Brain could be dead for all we know.
我们拿出所有的钱,平分
We pool the money we have, split it between us,
然后离开这里
and then get the fuck out of here.
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表