剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
(城景饭店)
抱歉
Sorry.
该死,血都流出来了
Fuck it. It's bled right through.
要我换吗?
You want me to change it?
好 -好
Okay. -Okay.
等等… -什么?
Wait, wait. -What?
我要尿尿
I gotta go pee.
需要帮忙吗?
You need help?
我不会要求你这么做 -没关系
I won't ask you to do that.
要我帮忙吗?
It's okay. Should I help?
好
Yeah.
一、二、三 -一、二
One, two, three. -One, two.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
别看 -抱歉
Don't look. -Oh, sorry.
我的眼睛在看天花板,你就…
My eyes are on the ceiling, just...
好,等我一下 -抱歉
All right, give me a second. -I'm sorry.
等等…能递卫生纸给我吗?
Wait, wait. Can you pass me some toilet paper, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
(肌肉)
好,我好了
Okay, I'm done.
不,我需要…我需要你…
No, I need... I need you to... Can you help me out?
你能帮我吗?帮我拉起我的… -好…等等
Oh, yeah, yeah. Hold on. -Could you help me pull up my...
好,就是…
Okay, just...
好…
Yep, yep.
好
Yeah.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我来包扎,好吗? -好
I'll take this dressing, all right? -Okay.
缝线裂开了吗? -没有…
Are the stitches torn? -No, no.
缝线没事,别动
They're okay. Just don't move.
只是需要清理伤口,换上新的敷料
Just need to clean it. Put on fresh dressing.
要我留下来陪你吗?
You want me to stay with you?
直到你能自理?
Until you can do things for yourself?
不,我不能这样要求你
No, I can't ask for that.
我无法丢下你
I can't just leave you.
听著
Look.
你要我叫医师吗?
You want me to call a doctor?
我在上一项任务认识的人
Someone I used to know from my last job.
不要
No.
我有人了
I have someone.
你确定?
You sure?
对,我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
不过谢了
But thanks.
你的班机多久后起飞?
How long till your flight?
我已经错过了
I already missed it.
什么?
What?
对
Yeah.
明晚才搭得到飞往纽约的班机
Next available seat on a flight to New York isn't until tomorrow night.
订满了,人们因为病毒而惊慌失措
Fully booked. People panicking about the virus.
我害你错过班机?
I made you miss your out?
没关系
It's okay.
该死
Fuck.
没关系
It's okay.
真的
Really.
用我的机票
Use my ticket.
什么?
What?
我的班机六小时后才起飞
My flight doesn't leave for six hours.
用我的机票离开,去拉斯维加斯 -拉斯维加斯?
Take my out. Go to Las Vegas. -Las Vegas?
我的是弹性机票
My ticket's fully flexible.
给你搭吧
You can have it.
那你呢?
What about you?
我暂时哪里都不能去
I won't be going anywhere for a while.
那个怎么办?
And what about that?
我无法托运一千万英镑的现金吧?
Can't exactly check 10 million with my luggage, can I?
我有联络人
I have a contact.
他原先要把我的钱转移到西岸
He was gonna move my money to the West Coast.
换你利用他吧
You use him instead.
拜托,听著,反正我得留下来养伤
Come on, look. I gotta stay and recover anyway.
拜托
Come on.
你确定?
You sure?
你救了我一命,大卫,对,我确定
You saved my fucking life, David. Yeah, I'm sure.
(现在)
(达特加油站)
我来付
I'll get this.
你想要什么吗? -不用
Do you want anything? -No.
不用,谢谢 -好
No, thanks. -Okay.
(自助服务,商店)
(国际新闻)
(帕米耶)
(《西班牙今日报》)
(著名黑♥手♥党♥同伙,保险箱开锁员)
(被发现死亡,谋杀,遭到折磨)
(安全中心)
(一号♥监视器)
(朱尔斯哈米特,拨号♥中)
我买♥♥了点心
I got snacks.
马列克死了 -该死
Malek's dead. - Shit.
等等,谁是马列克? -马列克米祖尼
Wait, who's Malek? -Malek Mizouni,
我们在西班牙想招募的人
the guy we tried to recruit in Spain.
艾札的父亲,尤塞夫的儿子
Azar's father. Youssef's son.
他们昨天在巴塞隆纳发现他
They found him yesterday in Barcelona.
一定是我们的杀手杀了他
It has to be our guy that killed him.
上面这么说? -不,但你看
It says that? - No, but look.
不,你看
No. Look.
上面说是黑♥手♥党♥干的
It says here it was a Mafia killing.
我们知道他是黑♥手♥党♥ -不…他早就金盆洗手了
We know he was in the Mafia. -No, no, he was legit now.
这与我们做的事有关
This is about the thing that we did.
接触过这项任务的每个人都会死
Everyone this job touches is dying.
该死,如果艾札听到这个消息…
Fuck, if Azar hears about this...
她可能会打包走人 我们得走了,我们现在就得走
She might just pack up and leave. We gotta go. We gotta go now.
上车
Get in the car.
好吧…
Wha...
快上车… -好,知道了,我来了…
Get in the car. Get in the car. -Okay. Yes, I'm coming. I'm coming.
(帕米耶)
你还好吗?
You okay?
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
(帕米耶,图卢兹,萨韦尔丹)
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表