剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
虽然不是你的错
It wasn't your fault,
但你还是逃走了
but you still ran away.
为什么呢?
Why?
我能理解
I mean, I understand.
我们是凡人
We're human.
我们会做坏事,然后会害怕惹上麻烦
We do bad things, and we get scared we'll get in trouble.
所以我们会逃跑
So we run...
并且说谎以求自保
and we lie to cover our asses.
我们从小时候就开始这么做了
We're doing it since we were little kids.
我们会一直说谎,试图掩盖事实
We tell lie after lie to try and hide the truth.
我们会一挖再挖… -你想讲什么?
We dig deeper and deeper... -What's your point?
我想讲的是 你可以试图干预我的人生
My point is, you can try and get in my life...
你可以毁掉我的计划 但这样也救不了你
you can ruin my plans, but it won't save you.
无论有没有我
With or without me,
你所做的事都会回过头来找你算帐
the thing that you did will come back and burn you.
你可以逃跑或躲藏,但一样会被找上
You can run and hide, but it will find you.
你已经有很大的优势了,凯尔
You have something huge in your favor, Kyle.
你是白人
You're white...
你是男人,又是有钱人
you're male, and you're rich.
你如果去跟警方说实话
If you go to the police, tell them the truth.
跟他们说你只是一时慌张 说你知道自己做错了
Tell them you just panicked in the moment. Tell them you fucked up and you know it.
我猜你根本就不用坐牢
My bet is you won't even do any time.
因为你这种人有超能力
Because people like you have a superpower.
法律不会约束你
The law doesn't see you.
只会保护你
It only protects you.
所以就算法律制度抓到你了
So if it catches you in its net...
也会直接把你弹回来
it just throws you right back.
相信体制,凯尔
Trust the system, Kyle.
体制就是为你这种人而设的
It was made for people like you.
现在换你听我说了
Now you listen to me.
我不费吹灰之力就能毁掉你
I could destroy you with very little effort.
并且再也不会想到你
Never think of you again.
我是很重要的人
I am an important man.
我是大人物,而你…
A big man and you, well...
你不是
you're not.
我们应该谈完了
I think we're done.
请离开我家
Please get out of my house.
你去了哪里?
Where have you been?
怎么回事,乔?
What's going on, Joe?
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
我不需要知道所有细节 但拜托不要有事瞒著我
I don't need to know every little thing, but please don't keep secrets from me.
我没有 -好,可是乔…
I'm not. -Okay, but, Joe...
如果你遇到肇事逃逸受伤了 你就该打给我
If you get hurt in a hit-and-run, you call me.
如果你惹上了麻烦,就打给我 应该这样才对
If you get in trouble, you call me. That's how this works.
我们要分享彼此的问题并一起解决
We share problems. We fix them together.
我们是个团队
We're a team.
乔,我知道你有事瞒著我
Joe, I know you're keeping things from me.
我不是笨蛋
I'm not stupid.
有第三者吗?
Is there someone else?
什么?没有
What?
因为这如果不是你想要…
No. -Because if this isn't what you want...
当然是,朱尔斯
It is, Jules.
当然是
It is.
我们经历过了很多事,乔
We've been through a lot, Joe.
孩子们失去了妈妈
The kids lost a mother.
我失去了老婆
I lost a wife.
我们花了很长的时间才走出来
It took a long time to not be under that.
非常长的时间
It took a long time.
所以你如果不是全心想这么做…
So if you're not fully into this...
朱尔斯…
Jules. Jules.
我是
I am.
我知道他们会讲我的事
I know they talk about me.
我们的事
About us.
学校的妈妈,我们的朋友 我知道他们都是怎么说的
The mothers at school, our friends, I know what they say.
谁在乎他们说什么?
Who cares what they say?
他们觉得这不是真的
They don't think this is real.
或是这如果是真的,那…
Or if it is real, that...
那我跟萝拉的感情就一定是假的
what I had with Laura must have been fake.
朱尔斯
Jules.
我之前对萝拉来说不够像异性恋 现在或许对你来说又不够像同性恋
I wasn't straight enough for Laura, now maybe I'm not gay enough for you.
胡说八道 -是吗?
That's bullshit. -Is it?
我们几乎没有其他同志朋友
We barely have any other gay friends.
我不在乎这点 -你现在是不在乎
I don't care about that. -For now.
但如果我们结婚了 结果你两年后发现…
But what if we get married, and in two years you realize...
朱尔斯…别说了…
Jules, Jules. Stop, stop.
过来
Come here.
不会发生那种事的
It's not going to happen.
好吗?我想要的就是现在这样
Okay? What I want is what we've got.
我想要这样
I want this.
我想要你
I want you.
好吗?
Okay?
所以是什么事,乔?
So, what is it, Joe?
你有什么事瞒著我?
What are you not telling me?
我觉得他们会拒绝我的申请
I think they're gonna reject my application.
他们说当地居民
Said they got a lot of pushback...
对我的计划很反弹
from locals against the plans.
糟糕
No.
真的吗? -真的
You're kidding. -No.
干
JULES: Fuck.
我只是需要一点时间独处 仔细思考并…
I just wanted some time alone to think it over and...
好好消化
to process it.
说实话,我有点不敢跟你说
Well, to be honest, I was... I was kind of scared to tell you.
因为我不想…
I didn't want it...
我不想让你失望
I didn't want to disappoint you.
嘿,过来
Hey, come here.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
就这样吗?
And that's it?
就只是计划申请的问题吗?
The application, that's what this is all about?
真希望你能主动跟我说这种事
I just wish you'd tell me these things
不用非得要我逼你说
without me having to force them out of you.
我知道…
I know. I know. I know.
我只是觉得很难启齿
I just don't find it easy.
你要上♥床♥了吗?
You coming to bed?
你看起来很累
You look exhausted.
还没,我…
No, I'm...
我应该…
I think I'll...
我需要先沉淀一下
I need to wind down a little first.
好吧
All right.
别太晚睡
Don't stay up too late.
(加密收件匣,无新讯息)
乔?
Joe?
嘿,亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我们一起看了《蓝色星球》 画面上出现过安康鱼
We were watching The Blue Planet, and they had an anglerfish on it.
我现在每次闭上眼睛就会看到安康鱼
Now, every time I close my eyes, I see one.
我好讨厌鱼
I hate fish.
我好讨厌海洋
I hate the ocean.
海里有好多好可怕的东西 -没事的…
It's just full of things that scare me. -Oh, it's okay. It's okay.
我为什么对什么东西都这么害怕?
Why am I so scared of everything?
我可以跟你说一件事吗?
Can I tell you something?
世界上大部分的东西
Most things in this world
比起你怕牠们,牠们还更怕你
are way more scared of you than you are of them.
因为我们是顶级掠食者
Because we're apex predators.
代表我们会杀…
It means we kill
所有东西
everything.
所以你比安康鱼可怕太多了
So you are way more scary than an anglerfish.
你只要把可怕的画面忘掉就好
You just got to push the bad image away.
专心想快乐的事
Concentrate on a happy thought instead.
好吗?
Okay?
例如呢?
Like what?
这个嘛…
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表