剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
You will never know if anything I tell you is true or a lie.
所以我想说什么都可以
So I can tell you anything I like.
真话、假话
Truth, lie.
都只是杂音而已
It's all just noise.
想知道我的名字吗? -不想
Do you want to know my name? -No.
我叫妮莎 -我的天…
It's Nisha. -Oh, for fuck...
真的吗? -有可能
Really? -Could be.
但其实不是,其实是梅兰妮
Except it's not, it's actually Melanie.
梅兰妮?
Melanie? -Mm...
听起来很可信,对吧?
It sounds plausible, right?
也有可能是萝珊娜
Or maybe it's Rosanna.
你觉得呢? -我觉得这个下午会很漫长
What do you think? -I think it's gonna be a long afternoon.
你叫什么名字? -肌肉
What's your name? -Muscle.
我是说你的本名
Ah, your real name.
好吧
你就跟我讲个假名 叫你“肌肉”好蠢
All right. Tell me a fake name. Calling you Muscle sounds so dumb.
好吧…不然这样吧?
Oh, okay. I... Okay, how about this?
想出十个名字,里面包含你的本名
Think of ten names, including your real name,
然后看著我,一个一个讲出来
then look at me and list them off one by one.
我不想玩这个游戏
I don't want to play this game.
我是人肉测谎机
I'm like a human lie detector.
我跟你赌一千英镑 -我可以猜出你的本名
I bet you a thousand pounds I can guess the right one.
不要
No.
你在怕什么? -这样是违规的
What are you scared of? -It's against the rules.
不对,没有违规
No, see, it's not
因为你没有告诉我任何事
because you're not actually telling me anything.
你只是列出了一堆名字
You're just saying a bunch of names.
如果能让你好受一点 那我就不把我猜的名字说出来
If it makes me feel better, I won't even say which one I think it is.
来吧
Come on.
配合我一下
Humor me.
十个名字
Ten names.
好吧
Oh, fine.
马克、罗伯特、罗素、李、大卫
Mark, Robert, Russell, Lee, David,
史提夫、奇斯、索尔、杰、理查
Steve, Keith, Saul, Jay, Richard.
我知道你的名字了
I know your name.
我知道哪个是你的本名 -才怪
I know which is your real name. -No, you don't.
你刚做了大概50个微表情 完全漏馅了
You did about 50 microexpressions that totally gave you away.
好吧,那我叫什么名字?
Okay, so what's my name then?
抱歉,我不能说,我已经做了承诺
Oh, sorry, I can't. I made a promise.
你不知道 -我知道
You don't know. -I do.
我发誓我知道你的本名
I know your name, I swear to God.
你真是鬼话连篇
You're so full of shit.
你真是鬼话连篇
You're so full of shit.
是啊,或许是
Yeah, maybe.
或许不是
Maybe not.
我该上场了
That's my cue.
待会见
See you in the funny pages.
嗨
Hi, um...
不好意思,你会讲英语吗?
Excuse me, do you speak English?
是,我当然会讲英语
Yes, of course, I speak English.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
刚刚那几个人都听不懂我讲的话
The last few people couldn't understand me.
不知道你能不能帮帮我
I was wondering if you could help me.
我的车在路上抛锚,然后我…
My car broke down somewhere down the road, and I...
我的手♥机♥又完全没电了
My phone is completely dead.
很抱歉这样麻烦… -听著,你要不要进来?
I'm so sorry to do this... -Listen, why don't you come in?
可以吗?天啊,你人真好
Can I? Oh, my God. That's so kind of you.
太谢谢你了 -不会,不客气…
Thank you so much. -No, not at all. Not at all.
太棒了
Oh, how lovely.
(现在)
佩楚斯先生,能请你进来吗?
Mr. Petrus, will you come in, please?
佩楚斯先生
Mr. Petrus,
很遗憾,你的申请引起了一些反弹
I'm afraid we've had some pushback on your application.
很多当地居民都对你的计划颇有疑虑
A lot of local people have real concerns about your plans.
真的吗?因为…
Really? Because...
我问过的每个人感觉都很支持
everyone I've spoken to in the area seems very supportive.
大家通常都不敢当面说实话
Well, people are often scared to be honest face-to-face.
所以他们会写信
So they write letters.
我们收到了很多信
We've had a lot of letters.
可以让我看看吗?
Can I see them?
看什么? -那些信,那些疑虑
See what? -The letters. Concerns.Well...
不行,我想那样非常不妥
Oh, no. I don't think that would be appropriate.
那或许你可以把他们的疑虑告诉我
让我做出回应
Well, then maybe you can tell me their concerns, and I can address them.
我不能透露任何细节
Well, I wouldn't want to risk the confidentiality of those people
否则可能会有泄漏那些人身分的疑虑
who came forward by divulging any details.
那样并不公平
That wouldn't be fair.
对谁不公平?
Fair to who?
对有疑虑的居民
On the concerned citizens.
那我呢?
What about me?
什么意思?
I'm sorry?
这样对我就公平吗?
我不懂
-How is that fair to me? - I don't follow.
你完全没给我回应的机会
Well, you're not giving me any right of reply here.
我感觉自己被评判了 却完全没机会…
I feel like I'm being judged without any chance of...
没有人在评判你,佩楚斯先生
No one's judging you here, Mr. Petrus.
申请流程就是这样
This is just the process.
这是正式的流程
An official process...
我们必须遵守… -有几封信?
that we must abide. -How many letters?
你们收到几封信在反对我的计划?
How many do you receive pushing back against my plans?
数量不少
Quite a few.
究竟是多少?
How many exactly?
佩楚斯先生 我们会在接下来这几天做出决定
Mr. Petrus, we'll make our decision in the coming days.
但根据我们收到的投诉数量
But with the sheer number of complaints we've received,
我想大家都知道结果会是如何
I think we all know what the outcome would be.
是,我明白是怎么回事了
Yeah, I see what's happening here.
再见,佩楚斯先生
Goodbye, Mr. Petrus.
凯尔贝德罗森议员今日再度
NEWSMAN: Councilman Kyle Bedrosian was again interviewed by police today
因为斯达林几天前的 肇事逃逸事件而遭警方问话
in connection with a hit-and-run incident in Starling earlier this week.
警方表示女性伤者仍在昏迷中
Police say the female victim of the incident remains in a coma
贝德罗森先生也全力配合他们的调查
and that Mr. Bedrosian is cooperating fully
with their investigation.
学生…
Students at the...
♪ Don't get me, don't get me ♪
(别抓…我)
♪ Don't get, get, get, get me ♪
♪ Out on the block hustling at the spot ♪
♪ GOT, this is how you get Got ♪
♪ At the gambling spot ♪
♪ And your hand is mad hot ♪
♪ GOT, this is how you get Got ♪
♪ Out in Brooklyn late night Flashing all of your rocks ♪
♪ GOT, this is how you get Got ♪
♪ Some girl from pink house said I like you a lot ♪
♪ GOT, this is how you get Got ♪
♪ This one goes to all them Big Will cats ♪
♪ With ice on they limbs and big rims on they Ac ♪
♪ You goin' around town with your system bump ♪
♪ And you... ♪
干
Fuck.
♪ Now, this would seem to be clear common sense ♪
♪ But cats be livin' off sheer confidence ♪
♪ Like "Fuck that, picture them tellin' me run that" ♪
♪ But acting invincible, just ain't sensible ♪
♪ It's nineteen ninety-now and there's certain individuals ♪
♪ Swear they rollin' hard and get robbed on principle ♪
♪ Five-star general... ♪
♪ Wit' nothing you can do but bust back and cop... ♪
♪ Don't get me, don't get me ♪
♪ Don't get, get, get, get, get, get, me ♪
♪ Don't get me, don't get me Don't get, get, get, get, get, get me ♪
♪ Come on ya'll now, let's... ♪
你干嘛跟踪我? -什么?
Why are you following me?
什么?
What? What?
干 -你在跟踪我和我的小孩
Fuck. Let me go. -Seen you following me...
放开我,我没…
I'm not... -...following my kids.
你到底想怎样? -没有,你搞错了
What the fuck do you want? -No, no. You're making a mistake.
我没…天啊,不
I'm not... Jesus, no! Okay, okay.
好吧…你说对了…
You're right. You're right. Please! Fuck. I'm an investigator.
拜托,干!我是侦探,我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
A private investigator.
我只是受雇跟踪你
I was just hired to follow you.
挖你的秘密,取得筹码
Get some dirt on you, get some leverage.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥?
A PI?
(私♥家♥侦♥探♥)
是谁雇用你的?
Who hired you?
干
Fuck.
凯尔贝德罗森
Kyle Bedrosian.
贝德罗森?
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表