剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
我在策划一个案子,大卫 这案子会一次就结束
I'm planning a job, David. It's a one-and-out.
而且你得抛下现在的生活
And it would require you to leave your current life behind.
改用新的身分,没有回头路
New identity. No coming back.
不要即兴发挥,不要质疑计划
Don't improvise. Don't second-guess.
照计划行事
Stick to the plan.
肌肉!快上车!
Muscle! Get in the car!
有人在杀我们,大卫
Somebody is killing us, David.
有人要来了,真的要来了
Someone's coming.It's happening.
大卫?
David?
那是谁?
Who was it?
我不知道,感觉很专业
I don't know. Felt like a professional.
我们抢走超过一亿英镑
We took over a hundred million pounds.
我很惊讶他们没早点杀了我们
I'm surprised they haven't killed us already.
“他们”是谁?被我们抢的人?
Who's they? The people we stole from?
或者我们其中一人
Or one of us.
我父母没死
My parents aren't dead.
他们住在英国
They live in England.
我在英国出生,我是英国人
I was born in England. I'm English.
我做过坏事,非法的事 -你是罪犯
I did bad things. Illegal things. -You're a criminal.
我从来都不想让你们陷入危险
I never wanted to put you in danger.
我们有危险?你怎么能这么做?
We're in danger? How could you do that?
朱尔斯,我保证,我会解决的
Jules, I promise. I'm gonna fix this.
我们该走了
We should go.
去哪里? -了结这一切
Go where? -To go end this.
(六个月前)
很棒吧?
So it's great, right?
(五金行)
这里真的会变成餐厅?
This is really gonna be a restaurant?
是啊,当然
Yeah, sure.
你只需要发挥想像力
You just gotta, you know, use your imagination.
你看…
Like, look, look.
我要打掉这面墙,打通空间
I'm gonna, I'm gonna take out this wall and, you know, open it up.
在这里摆几张桌子
You know, put tables all through here.
我要把吧台摆在那里
And I'm gonna put a, put the bar right there.
还是设在这里好了
Or actually, maybe, might put it there.
但最棒的是,我会有柴烧烤炉
But the best thing, I'm gonna have a wood-burning oven.
你懂吗?可以做披萨
You know, like pizza.
佛卡夏面包
Focaccia.
之类的东西
Or whatever.
对,我知道你喜欢披萨…
Yeah, I know you love pizza, so...
我当然爱吃披萨
Of course, I love pizza.
大家都爱披萨,披萨人人爱
Everyone loves pizza. It's pizza.
这表示你会待一阵子吗?
So does this mean you're sticking around for a while?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我不知道,我不确定
I don't know. I wasn't sure.
我不知道你跟爸爸是不是… -是的,法兰琪
I didn't know if you and Daddy were... -Yes, Frankie.
我会留下来
I'm gonna stick around.
希望不只是待一阵子?
Hopefully, for a little more than a while?
可以吗?
Is that okay?
可以
Yeah.
那…
Well...
很好
good.
因为我只想待在这里
Because there's nowhere else I'd rather be.
(现在)
(安全中心)
(三号♥监视器)
午安,各位先生、女士
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
如各位所见 机长已亮起系紧安全带的指示灯
As you can see, the captain has now switched on the fasten seatbelt sign
我们即将降落伦敦希斯洛机场
as we begin our final descent into London Heathrow.
(恶报找上门)
嘿,大家,看前面
Hey, everyone, eyes front.
好,闭嘴听我说
Okay, shut up and listen.
(过去)
如你们所见,金库盖在地基里
As you can see, the vault is built into the foundations.
它的金属墙有五英尺厚
Its metal walls are five feet thick,
里面嵌有机械装置 就像流经身体的血管一样
and embedded within them is the mechanism like veins flowing through a body.
上面完全没有电子设备
And there's nothing electrical on it at all.
都是类比式的,与世隔绝
It's all analogue, off-the-grid.
所以不管发生什么事 停电、火灾、洪水、地震
So whatever happens, blackout, fire, flood, earthquake,
仍会保持锁定并留在原地
it stays locked and stays put.
不能用炸♥药♥炸开就好吗?
Can't we just use explosives?
一点用都没有
They wouldn't even make a dent.
世界上只有两个人 稍有能力破解这东西
There were only two people in the world remotely capable of cracking this thing.
其中一人就是这家伙 米斯拉夫巴德里奇
One of them is this guy, Mislav Barderic.
但不幸的是,他两年前被发现身亡
But unfortunately, he was found dead two years ago.
在莫斯科,头部中枪
Moscow, gunshot to the head.
怎样?
What?
不是我
It wasn't me.
另一个是这个人
The other is this man.
马列克米祖尼
Malek Mizouni.
他受到父亲的训练 他父亲本身也是大♥师♥级人物
He was trained by his father, who was himself an old master.
他们以前为组织犯罪工作 主要是CN集团
They used to work for organized crime, primarily the CN.
在被抓到之前 他们是最优秀的开锁团队
They were the best cracker team around until they got caught.
他现在在坐牢吗? -不再是了
What, is he in prison now? - Not anymore.
他现在经营一家公♥司♥ 设计和测试保全系统
Now he runs a company that designs and tests security systems.
所以他换边站了 -暂时是的
So he's gone to the other side. - For now.
但我认为只要价格合理 他就能被吸引回来
But I think he could be lured back over the line for the right price.
他现在在哪里?
So where is he now?
不会太远
Not too far.
(西班牙,巴塞隆纳)
不好意思
你会说英文吗?
你是马列克米祖尼吗?
Are you Malek Mizouni?
怎么了?
Why?
看到那边那个女人了吗?
You see that woman over there?
你知道她是谁吗?
Do you know who she is?
她想跟你谈谈
She'd like to talk to you.
拜托
Please.
我已经不在那个世界了
I'm not in that world anymore.
如果你拒绝,她可能会很生气
If you refuse, she might take offense.
早安 -早安
Good morning.
我有个提议
I have a proposition for you.
一项任务
A job.
女士…
Madame...
我退休了
I am retired.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你太有才华了,不能就这样放弃
You are too talented to just give up.
你能想到我,我真是受宠若惊
I'm humbled that you would think of me.
很荣幸见到你,我听说了很多,但…
It's an honor to meet you. I've heard so much, but...
我做不到
I cannot do this.
我不能
I cannot.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
开个价吧
Name your price.
拜托,这跟钱无关
Please, this isn't about money.
我帮不了你,黑尔伍德小姐
I would be no help to you, Miss Harewood.
像我这样的技工,一个工匠…
A technician like myself, a craftsman...
我们需要希望
we need to want.
我们需要渴望
We need the desire.
刺♥激♥
The thrill.
爱
The love.
否则我们就毫无用处
Unless we are useless.
你没有爱?
You don't have the love?
这个世界伤透了我的心
This world broke my heart.
你让我失望了
You disappoint me.
你的名声让我抱有很高的期望
I expected more from a man of your reputation.
我无意不敬
I mean no disrespect.
米祖尼先生
Señor Mizouni.
如果你把我们谈话的事说出去 你就活不久了
If you mention to anyone that we spoke, you will not live much longer.
你的家人也是
Your family either.
我想也是
That I presumed.
再见,米祖尼先生
Goodbye, Mr. Mizouni.
拜托…
Please, please...
我必须和戴安黑尔伍德谈谈
I must talk with Dianne Harewood.
我是尤塞夫米祖尼
My name is Youssef Mizouni.
我是他的父亲
I'm his father.
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表