剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
他会的一切都是我教的
I taught him everything he knows.
你有话要说吗?
You have something to say?
别杀我儿子
Don't kill my son.
我为什么要杀他?
Why would I do that?
他是个漏洞
He's a loose thread.
还有,你想想
Also, you imagine.
他和我坐了九年的牢
He and I spent nine years in prison,
我们从没跟警方透露过任何事
and we never spoke to the police about anything.
从来没有
Ever.
他不会说的
He will not talk.
我保证
I guarantee it.
你也在偷听谈话
You were listening too.
所以你也是个漏洞
That makes you a loose thread.
我教过马列克,我没退休
I taught Malek, I'm not retired.
你老了
You're an old man.
如果你是来找我们的
If you came looking for us,
那你要开的一定是旧保险箱
then you have an old safe.
旧保险箱需要老人
An old safe needs an old man.
你的手指看起来不太灵巧
Your fingers don't look too nimble.
我教过马列克,但我也教了别人
I taught Malek, but I taught another.
这个人的手指能穿透锁头 就像火穿透冰一样
Someone whose fingers can get through locks like fire through ice.
谁?
Who?
艾札米祖尼?
Azar Mizouni?
你得跟我们走
You need to come with us.
(现在)
(英国,伦敦)
午安,各位先生、女士
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到伦敦希斯洛机场
and welcome to London Heathrow.
谨代表机长与机组人员
On behalf of the captain and the cabin crew,
我们祝各位旅途平安
we would like to wish you a safe travel
顺利抵达目的地
to your final destination.
我们期待很快就能在天际航♥空♥
And we look forward to seeing you again soon
与各位再见
on Skyline Airways.
(已抵达伦敦,何时何地?)
(已张贴!)
(计程车)
要去哪里? -尼斯登
TAXI Where to, mate? -Neasden.
(17点整)
(计程车)
你好,抱歉无法接听
Hello. We're sorry we missed your call.
请留言,我们会尽快回电
Please leave a message, and we'll get back to you.
本来只是要打个招呼而已
It was only meant to be a quick hello.
没有要饮酒狂欢
Not a baccanal.
我们都还没吃晚餐呢
We haven't even had our dinner yet.
我只喝了几杯
I only had a couple of drinks. -Ha!
(足疗按♥摩♥桶)
凯西,来吃饭
Cathy, come eat.
凯西!
Cathy!
你在忙什么?
What's keeping you?
没什么
Nothing.
(过去)
拜托,你要带我去哪里?
AZAR: Please. Where are you taking me?
你想怎样? -走就对了
What do you want? - Just walk.
艾札,久仰大名
I've heard good things about you, Azar.
放开我
Let me go.
爷爷?
别害怕,亲爱的
他们只是想测试我们能否胜任任务
“任务”?
对
真正的任务?
对
这是我们一直以来的梦想
冠军联赛
聊够了
Enough chit-chat.
我们开始吧
Let's get on with this.
爷爷?
这是什么?
What's this?
压力测试
Pressure.
爷爷!
现在,开始工作
Now. Get to work.
爷爷!你听得到吗,爷爷?
可以!没关系,我们可以的
我知道这个型号♥
这是九边形反向杠杆系统
有中♥央♥枢纽
顺时针
刻度大约有一百度
好吗?
就像乌切利1915年上的门?
什么?
就像乌切利1915年上的门?
对…没错,但要反过来
快点,亲爱的!
我感觉得到
可恶!
请快点
好!
快点,转啊!
爷爷…你还好吗?
爷爷…
恭喜
Congratulations.
各位,这是开锁员和润滑人
Everyone, meet Cracker and Greaseman.
任务是什么?
So, what's the job?
我们只有12分钟的空档
We've only got about a 12-minute window
之后后援部队就会抵达
until we can expect their backup cavalry to arrive.
所以我们动作要快
So we have to work faster than fast.
打开金库后
Once the vault is open,
我、肌肉和右手就会把钱打包 搬到这里和这里
Muscle, Right Hand, and I will pack and move the money to here and here,
而专家就是我们的防火墙
while Specialist is our firewall.
打包完毕后,内部小组分头行动
Once we've packed, the inside team split.
一半从这里出去
Half go out here.
其他人从另一边出去
The rest go out the other side here.
但那边没有出口
But there isn't an exit on that side.
我们会做出一个出口
We'll make one.
司机会在巷子里等著接人
Driver will be waiting in the alley for the up and outs.
右手会在另一边开车
Right Hand will take the wheel of the car on the opposite side.
官员开警车逃离
Officer flees in her black and white.
导火线会掩盖我们的踪迹
Fuse will cover our tracks.
然后我们回来这里会合 汇报、分赃和发钱
And then we all meet back here for the debrief, the split and the payday.
到时你们都会拿到一个袋子 里面有新护照、文件
And that's when you'll each get a grab bag with new passports, papers,
以及你们的新身分所需的一切
and everything you'll need for your new identity.
清楚了吗?
Clear?
你说导火线会掩盖我们的踪迹 哪种导火线?
You said a fuse will cover our tracks. What kind of fuse?
他
Him.
他就是导火线
That's Fuse.
他是我们的爆破专家
He's our explosives man.
他会安排我们的进出
He'll be orchestrating our ins and outs.
大家都到齐了吗?
FUSE: Is this everyone?
这就是所有成员
This is the crew.
很好
Nice.
(现在)
你是来杀我的吗?
You here to kill me?
是你叫我来的
You told me to come here.
成员们是你杀的吗?
You killing the crew?
我说过了,不是我做的
I already told you that I'm not the one who's doing this.
可能是谎言
It could be a lie...
为了哄骗我出现
to coax me out.
引我来这里
Get me here.
我不会杀成员
I'm not killing the crew.
你为什么联络我?
Why did you contact me?
为了警告你
To warn you.
因为我们有一套系统
Because we had a system.
有人联络了我
Someone contacted me.
谁?
Who?
官员
Officer.
她没说 -谁没说?
She didn't say. -Who didn't say?
她
Her.
这是怎么回事?她为什么在这里?
What is this? Why is she here?
她找到我了,真烦人
She found me. Annoyingly.
你好,大卫
Hello, David.
你联络了他?
You contacted him?
对,他挂我电♥话♥
Yeah. He hung up on me.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我 我们是来见他的?
Why didn't you tell me we were here to meet him?
三年了,我没听到任何消息
Three years and I hear nothing.
然后你们俩在同一周跟我联络
And then both of you contact me in the same week.
感觉不太对劲
It doesn't feel right.
专家,听我说
Specialist, listen to me.
我也不相信你,但有人在杀害成员
I don't trust you either, but someone is killing the crew.
我们必须合作
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表