剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
右手?
Right Hand?
导火线,请待命,即将抵达出口
Fuse, stand by. Approaching the exit.
我们不能等大脑
她在那里,我们不能丢下她
导火线,引爆吧
Fuse, blow it.
天啊,戴安
Oh, my God, Dianne.
我们走
Let's go.
你好,我叫琼安富勒顿
我是英国广播公♥司♥的研究员
Hello, my name is Joanne Fullerton. I'm a researcher for the BBC.
我们在做一集讲述老战友重聚的节目
We're doing a show about reuniting old army friends,
我想知道罗伯特叶慈下士的近况?
and I'm looking for the current details of Corporal Robert Yates?
(投票箱酒吧)
(欢迎)
好
你最后一次跟罗伯特叔叔说话 是什么时候?
Right. And when was the last time you spoke to your Uncle Robert?
鲍伯
Oh, Bob.
是,我很遗憾,是的
Oh, yes. So sorry. Yes.
当然,是
Sure. Yes.
喂? -朱尔斯,喂?
Hello? -Jules, hello?
乔?讯号♥…
Joe? The signals... -Jules.
朱尔斯,你还好吗? -我听不见…
I can't hear... -Are you okay?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
朱尔斯,喂?朱尔斯 -乔,你在吗?
Jules, hello? Jules. -Joe, are you there?
乔… -朱尔斯,你到房♥子了吗?
Jules, did you get to the house?
乔,你在吗? -你到加拿大了吗?朱尔斯!
Joe, are you there? -Did you make it to Canada? Jules!
该死 该死
Fuck! Fuck.
是,好的,非常感谢 -您好
Yes, okay. Thank you so much. -Hello, no one is available
是的,我再把细节传给你 -您拨的电♥话♥无人接听
to take your call. - Yes. Yes, I will send you the...
全部转寄给我,谢谢…
Forward everything on to me. Thank you. Thank you.
大卫…我找到他了
David. David, I found him.
大卫,我们走,我有地址 -等一下!
David, let's go. I have an address. -One minute!
大卫,我们走!
David, let's go!
您好,您拨的电♥话♥无人…
Hello, no one is available...
好,你们在房♥屋周围看看
Okay. You look around the house.
我去看看后面的建筑物
I'm going to go check out these buildings back there.
但要小心
But be careful...
他是爆破专家
he's an explosives expert.
他跟“罗伯特”这个名字不搭
He didn't really look like a Robert.
导火线
Fuse.
他比较适合叫“奈吉尔”或“贝瑞”
He looked more like a Nigel or a Barry.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
好吧
All right.
导火线
Fuse.
这里没有人
There's no one here.
导火线
Fuse.
罗伯特
Robert.
导火线
Fuse.
导火线!
Fuse!
不准动!把枪放下! -手放在头上!
Stay where you are! -Hands on your head!
马上! -立刻把枪放下! -快点! -趴在地上!
Put the gun down now! -Drop your gun now! Do it now!
手举起来!举起来!
Get down on the ground! -Hands up!
手放在头上!
Up! -Hands on your head!
你先请 -我?
After you. -Me?
那是什么?
What was that?
大卫?
David?
肌肉?
Muscle?
你在里面吗?
Are you in here?
进去吧
Just go in.
大卫?
David?
大卫? -等等
David?
大卫,你在里面吗?你听得到吗?
David, are you in here? Can you hear me?
大卫
David.
那是他的枪
That's his gun.
那是他的枪 -好多血
That's the gun he had. -That's a lot of blood.
我们得走了
We got to go.
这是我们的待客之道吗? 把那东西拿掉
Is this how we treat a guest? Take that thing out.
你还好吗?要喝杯水吗?
You okay? You want a glass of water?
给他一点水
Bring him some water.
对不起
I apologize.
他们一有机会就爱炫技
They jump at any opportunity to show off their party tricks.
机会难得
They rarely get the chance.
谢谢
Thank you.
是水
It's water.
好点了吗?
Better?
我觉得我们应该谈谈…
I think perhaps we should have a talk...
大卫
David.
你不觉得吗?
Don't you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我?
Me?
我是被你抢的人
I'm the man you robbed.
你毁了我的建筑、破坏了我的金库…
You destroyed my building. You broke my vault.
拿走了属于我的东西
You took what's mine.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
拜托,可以跳过这一段吗? 我知道你是谁
Please, can we skip this bit? I know who you are.
我知道你做了什么 我知道你躲在哪里
I know what you did. I know where you've been hiding.
我甚至知道你未婚夫的一切
I even know all about your fiancé.
还有你的孩子们
And your kids.
我知道他们最近用假护照
I know they recently crossed the Canadian border
越过加拿大边境
using false passports.
听著… -我什么都知道,大卫
Listen... -I know everything, David.
我知道
I know.
你知道他们在哪里吗?
Do you know where they are?
你不知道吗?
Don't you?
在你手上吗?
Do you have them?
谢谢
Thank you.
我的员工紧追在后
My employees are not far behind.
(美国)
拜托…
Please, please, please. Please!
求求你,他们…
Please, they have...
他们与此事无关,拜托
They have nothing to do with this. Please.
我对天发誓
I swear to fucking God,
你要是敢碰他们,我就杀了你
you fucking touch them, I'll kill you.
这就是我喜欢顾家好男人的原因
That's what I like about the family men.
他们有很多牵挂
They've got so much to lose.
我也想给你一根
I'd offer you one,
但乌鸦牌香烟只能在瑞士取得
but you can only get Corbeaus in Switzerland,
而且我快抽完了
and I'm running short.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我要拿回我的财产
I want my property back.
你派了刺客
You sent the assassin.
他找到你了?
So he found you?
但你在这里,还活著
Yet here you are, still alive.
真有意思
That's interesting.
你杀了他吗?
Did you kill him?
当然了
Of course, you did.
因为你是大卫马金,杀手
Because you're David Marking, the man that kills.
我不再杀人了
I don't kill anymore.
这可不好说
I don't know.
我想你可能还会再杀一个人
I think you may have one more killing in you.
要咖啡吗?
Coffee?
我想喝咖啡,你想来一杯吗?
I'd like a coffee. Do you want a coffee?
能给我一杯双份浓缩咖啡加糖吗?
Can I get a double espresso with a hint of sugar?
你知道我喜欢什么口味
You know how I like it.
你看过这个吗?
Have you seen this before?
你知道这是什么意思吗?
Do you know what it means?
不知道
No.
大卫,你羞辱了我
David, you humiliated me.
你和你的朋友…
You and your friends...
让我觉得遭到侵犯…
made me feel violated.
脆弱
Vulnerable.
让我很生气,大卫
Made me angry, David.
非常生气
Very angry.
所以现在,你必须死
So now, you must die.
就在今天
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表