剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
But without the key, the box remains closed forever.
你所有的钱也就等于不存在
And all your money may as well not exist.
所以你想要什么?
So, what do you want?
你有一个简单的选择
You have a simple choice.
你可以保留你的名声 或是保留你的财富
You can either keep your reputation or you can keep your fortune.
但你不能两者兼得
But you can't have both.
不
No.
我不知道你觉得自己是谁
I don't know who you think you are,
但你这种人 没资格威胁像我这样的人
but a person like you does not threaten a person like me.
把钥匙还我,否则我就追杀你
Give me back my key, or I will hunt you down.
我会毁了你
And I will destroy you.
除非我先毁了你
Not if I destroy you first.
转身,文森
Turn around, Vincent.
转过去
Turn around.
(现在)
你懂那个暗号♥吗?
Now, you understand about the signal?
黑尔伍德的暗号♥ 你知道它如何运作吗?
Harewood's signal. You understand how it works?
要放在哪里?在哪里见她?
Where to put it? Where to meet her?
我记得 -是吗?
I can remember. - Yeah?
你确定? -交给我
You sure? -I got it.
我需要武器
I'll need a weapon.
如果我要杀戴安黑尔伍德 我就需要一把枪
If I'm going to kill Dianne Harewood, I need a gun.
把你的枪给他
Give him your gun.
把枪给他
Give it to him.
好,记住,找到她
Right, remember, find her.
把讯息告诉她,告诉她地点
Give her the message. Tell her the location.
让她去拿箱子的钥匙,再杀了她
Get her to take the key to the box. Kill her.
别搞砸,好吗?
想想你的家人
Don't fuck up, okay? Just think of your family.
退后
Just back off.
做就对了
Just fucking do it.
(拍卖♥♥会,最后倒数)
你有带武器吗?
Are you armed?
当然
Of course.
等一下…
Wait! -Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
来吧 -等等
Come on. -Wait.
戴安在哪里?
Where's Dianne?
戴安在哪里?
Where's Dianne?
是你?
You?
是你送出暗号♥的?
肌肉,你到底来这里做什么?
You sent the signal? What the fuck are you doing here, Muscle?
大脑在哪里?
Where's Brain?
别问我
Don't ask me that.
什么都别问我 你现在应该在美国才对
Don't ask me anything. You should be in America right now.
你同意了规则
You agreed to the rules.
有人要杀我们
Someone's killing us.
有人想谋杀所有成员
Someone's murdering the whole crew.
所以你来这里,是非常糟糕的主意
Which is why you being here is a very, very bad idea.
你怎么知道暗号♥?
How did you know about the signal?
导火线
Fuse.
导火线告诉你的?
Fuse told you?
他死前说的,没错
Well, he was dying, so yeah.
他告诉我的
He told me.
导火线死了?
Fuse is dead?
是你杀的吗? -不是 是追杀我们的人
Did you kill him? -No. It was the people hunting us.
他们找到他
They found him.
我得跟大脑谈谈
I need to talk to Brain.
你不能来这里,你必须消失
FIXER: You can't be here.
别再联络我们
You need to disappear. And don't you contact us again.
等等…我有个讯息
Wait, wait, wait. I have a message.
导火线要我传话给戴安
Fuse wanted to give Dianne a message.
什么讯息? -你带我去见她,我就会告诉她
What message? -You take me to her and I'll tell her.
不,你告诉我,我再转告她
No, you tell it to me and I'll pass it along.
我必须直接告诉她
I need to tell her direct.
她会想听的
She'll want to hear it.
我保证她会想听的
I guarantee she'll want to hear it.
把袋子拿掉
Take the bag off.
起来
Get off the ground.
你剪头发了
You cut your hair.
很适合你
Suits you.
肌肉,你要传达什么讯息?
What's the message, Muscle?
别那样叫我
Don't call me that.
告诉我讯息
Tell me the message.
你先告诉我真♥相♥
First, tell me the truth.
关于任务
About the job.
关于钥匙
About the key.
我知道你利用我们拿到钥匙
I know you used us to get it.
你耍了我们 -导火线的讯息是什么?
You played us. - What's Fuse's message?
我没在闹著玩,肌肉
I'm not fucking around, Muscle.
快说,不然我就叫人来杀你
Tell me or I'll have someone come in here and kill you.
导火线说 他知道霍克斯把箱子藏在哪里
Fuse said he knew where Hawkes is hiding the box.
戴安,那是什么意思?
What does that mean, Dianne?
“箱子”是什么?
What's the box?
谁是霍克斯?
Who's Hawkes?
他有说在哪里吗?
Did he say where?
导火线有说在哪里吗? -谁是霍克斯?
Did Fuse say where it is? -Who's Hawkes?
快告诉我在哪里 -谁是霍克斯?
Just tell me where it is. -Who is Hawkes?
如果你想知道箱子在哪里 就快跟我说实话
If you want to know where the box is, start telling me the truth.
霍克斯就是文森霍克斯
Hawkes is Vincent Hawkes.
他是个有钱人
He's a rich man.
最糟糕的有钱人
The worst kind of rich man.
他就是拥有摩瑞罗金库的混♥蛋♥
He's the asshole who owned the Morello vault.
是他派出了杀手
He sent the contractor.
因为你拿走这把钥匙?
Because you took this... this key?
而钥匙能打开这个箱子
And the key opens this box.
箱子里有什么?
What's in the box?
霍克斯唯一在乎的东西
The only thing that Hawkes cares about.
他的钱,所有的钱
His money. All of it.
我们从金库拿走的现金
The cash we took from the vault
与他箱子里的数十亿元相比 根本不算什么
is nothing compared to the billions he has in the box.
但没有钥匙,他碰不了那些钱
But without the key, he can't touch it.
箱子是加密货币钱包的入口 钥匙是密♥码♥
The box is the access to a crypto wallet. The key is the passcode.
我打开箱子,就能拿走他的钱 全部的钱,一切都归我
I open the box, I can take his money. All of it. Everything.
我要那笔钱,大卫
And I want that money, David.
如果我拿到手 霍克斯就完了
If I take it, Hawkes is done.
他就没戏唱,他完蛋了
He's cut off at the knees. He's finished.
所以拜托,闲聊够了
So please, enough chit-chat.
告诉我地点
Tell me the location.
告诉我该死的地点! -好
Tell me the fucking location! -Okay.
我告诉你
I'll show you.
你有手♥机♥吗?
You got a phone?
打开你手♥机♥上的地图,我告诉你
Give me your map on your phone. I'll show you.
那里? -他是这么说的
There? -That's what he said.
我们来做个了结吧
So let's finish this.
我们现在就去那里,打开那个箱子
Let's go there right now and open that box.
现在? -对
你和我,现在
-Now? -Yes. You and me. Right now.
你不想拿走他的钱并毁掉他吗?
Don't you want to take his money and destroy him?
超乎你的想像
More than you know.
但我至少需要48小时组织团队
But I need at least 48 hours to build a crew.
即使这样也很冒险
And even that's ambitious.
怎么了?发生什么事?
What is it? What's wrong?
我有家人
I have a family.
我在美国的新生活
My new life in America.
我有未婚夫,我有孩子,继子
I have a fiance. I have kids. Stepkids.
我有家庭
I have a family.
霍克斯已经派人去找他们了
Hawkes already sent people to get them.
有人晚上闯进我家,他们…
Men broke into my house at night. They went...
他们跑进我孩子们的房♥间
They went into my kids' bedroom.
他们必须逃跑,我的家人还在逃跑
They had to run. My family, they're still running.
戴安,他们不属于这个世界
Dianne, they're not part of this world.
他们很害怕
They're scared.
他们会犯错,他们撑不了多久
They'll make mistakes. They won't last long.
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表