剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表
everything I had was... was burned?
那是谎言
That was a lie.
没有火灾
There was no fire.
我父母没死
My parents aren't dead.
他们还活著,他们…
They're alive. They...
他们住在英国
They live in England.
我…
I was...
我在英国出生
I was born in England.
我是英国人
I'm English.
朱尔斯,我是英国人
Jules, I'm English.
我的名字不是乔佩楚斯
My name isn't Joe Petrus.
这只是我选择的名字…
It's just a name I chose not...
在我们认识不久前
long before we met.
乔佩楚斯只存在了…
Joe Petrus has only really existed for...
三年,他…
for three years, he's...
他的证件和过去都不是真的
His paperwork, his history, none of it's real.
你的真名是什么?
So, what's your real name?
你最好不要知道
It's better if you don't know.
我不明白 你加入了证人保护计划吗?
I don't understand. Are you... witness protection?
不,算是吧
No. Sort of like that.
但我必须独自面对
But I had to do it alone.
我做过一些事
I did something.
我必须逃避的事
Something I had to run away from.
在我认识你之前,在我来到这里之前
Before I met you, before I... I came here...
我做了坏事
I did bad things...
为了钱
for money.
非法的事,我抢过东西
Illegal things. I... I stole things.
你是罪犯
You're a criminal.
我讨厌那样
I hated it.
我讨厌那种生活
I hated that life.
我必须离开
I needed to get out.
所以我♥干♥完最后一票就跑了
So I did one last job and I ran.
重新开始
I started over.
我以为我的旧生活已经过去了
And I thought my old life was gone.
但并没有
But it's not gone.
有人被杀了
People have been killed.
我的同伙,犯下相同罪行的人
People I worked with, people that did the same crime,
他们…
they have been...
他们被找到了
they have been found.
他们被杀了
They have been killed.
被谁杀了? -我不知道
Killed by who? -I don't know.
但除非我去解决这个问题
But unless I go fix this,
否则也会有人来找我
someone will come for me too. And...
如果他们发现我跟你在一起…
if they find me with you...
你想说什么?
What are you saying?
我从来都不想让你们陷入危险
I never wanted to put you in danger.
我们有危险?
We're in danger?
孩子们
The kids.
你怎么能这么做?
How could you do that?
你怎么能这样对我们?你怎么能…
How could you bring this to us?How could you...
我真的很抱歉
I'm so fucking sorry.
乔
Joe.
该死
Fuck.
孩子们
The kids.
如果你知道这一切 为什么还要跟我扯上关系?
But why would you even get involved with me if you knew all this?
如果你知道外面有这种危险?
If you knew that this danger was out there?
我…
I...
我恋爱了
I just fell in love.
“你恋爱了”
You just fell in love.
我不知道要怎么克制自己,这… -去你的
I didn't know how not to want this, it... -Oh, fuck you.
我也恋爱了
I fell in love too.
但要是我知道…
But if I knew...
如果我知道你有…
If I knew you came with...
有这样的过去…
with all this...
我一直感觉到你人生中有些创伤
I always sensed you'd had some trauma in your life.
你一直都像个受伤的小男孩,但是…
You always had this damaged little boy thing going on, but...
我一直以为你是受害者
I always thought you were a victim of something.
但你不是
But you're not...
对吧?
are you?
你不是受害者
You're not a victim.
我会解决的
I'm gonna fix this.
朱尔斯,我保证
Jules, I promise.
我会解决的
I'm gonna fix this.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
犯了什么罪?
What was the crime?
朱尔斯,听我说
Jules, listen to me.
我们有危险
We're in danger.
我知道这对你不公平
I know it's not fair on you,
但我们现在没时间让你生气
but we haven't got time for you to be angry right now.
去你的
Oh, fuck you.
这里面有…
Inside here is...
五万美元现金
50,000 dollars in cash.
有两把手♥枪♥和弹♥药♥
There are two handguns and ammunition.
三本护照
There are three passports...
给你和孩子们,是假名
for you, the kids, and fake names.
有抛弃式手♥机♥和一栋房♥子的钥匙
There are burner cell phones and a set of keys to a house.
我在加拿大的房♥子
(sniffles) A house I own in Canada.
天啊
Oh, my God.
听著,朱尔斯…
Listen, Jules...
也许有一天我不在了
There may come a time when I'm away,
你就得带著孩子们远走高飞
when you just have to take the kids and run.
你必须答应我 如果我叫你走,你就走
And you have to promise me that if I tell you to go, you'll just go.
留下你的手♥机♥和所有东西
Leave your cell phone, leave everything.
带著这个袋子去加拿大的那间房♥子 待在那里
Just take this bag to that house in Canada and stay there.
去躲起来
Just go and hide.
等待
Wait.
乔,你到底做了什么?
What the fuck did you do, Joe?
我做了一件坏事
I did a bad thing.
现在我要弥补过错
Now I'm gonna undo it.
朱尔斯,看著我
Jules, look at me.
朱尔斯,看著我…
Jules, look at me. Look at me.
你了解我
You know me.
比任何人都了解我
Better than anyone has ever known me.
跟你在一起的我,那就是我
The person I am with you, that's me.
那是真正的我
That's the real me.
我甚至不知道你的真名
I don't even know your real name.
去吧
Go.
做你该做的事
Do what you need to do.
但听著,乔 若有人敢接近我的孩子们
But listen, Joe, if anyone gets anywhere near my kids,
若我觉得我的孩子们有危险
if I feel that my kids are in any kind of danger,
我就会报♥警♥
I'm calling the police
把你刚才对我说的话 一五一十告诉警方
and I'm telling them everything you just said to me.
拜托
Please.
不,拜托别那么做
No, please don't do that.
那你最好把问题给我搞定
Then you better fucking fix it.
朱尔斯
Jules.
该死…
Fuck!Fuck.
起来
(groans) - Get up.
你对我下药 -对,我有事要忙
You drugged me. -Yeah. I had shit to do.
我不想整晚听你碎碎念
I didn't want to have to listen to you chatter all night.
你的东西呢?
Where's all your stuff?
穿好衣服,到外面找我
Get dressed then meet me outside.
我真的很喜欢这里
I really like this place.
我们该走了
We should go.
去哪里?
Go where?
了结这一切
To go end this.
我只离开几周,好吗,巴德?
I'll only be out of town a couple of weeks, okay, Bud?
替我照顾你♥爸♥爸和姐姐,好吗?
Look after your dad and sister for me. Okay?
好吗?
(计程车)
-(car brakes squealing) -All right?
你会跟我们视讯吗? -我尽量
Are you gonna FaceTime us? -Often as I can.
剧集 | 罪魁祸首(2023) | 导航列表